Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Last Day

"OH MY--GERARD FUCKING WAY!"Jinny screamed.

"NO!FRANK IERO!"Jake yelled.

"IT'S RAY TORO!"Jayden shouted,pointing.

"BOB BRYAR!!"Adam exclaimed.

"MIKEY EFFIN' WAY!!"I called."What are you guys doing in Long Beach?"

"Came to see the concert.We couldn't miss this one."Gerard said.

"And besides.We were going to L.A. and thought it be fun to see you guys."Frank said.

"Awesome!"We said in unison.

"Yeah,yeah.Let's get this shit started!"Mikey said and we all ran off.Like always I ran to the dressing room.I put on the corset shirt Lacey had gotten me along with one of the skirts,black leggings,my vans,and a black cardigan,along with my glasses.I wouldn't be wearing my glasses if a certain someone-Jayden-hadn't squirted orange juice into earlier when he was eating one.(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33801315)

I pulled my hair into a high messy ponytail as I ran back to the stage.Leana handed me my violin with a huge smile and told me to have fun.I waited on the side of the stage with all of MCR,the guys and Val,Leana,Lacey and Michelle.

"Hey!Where the hell is Lilliayn?"Matt asked."Miss.Plague!Get the fuck out here!"I smiled and walked on."Don't you look lovely tonight?"

"Thanks Shadz. I thought since this is the last night on the tour I would dress up a bit."I said into the mic.HE introduced the next song as I shot Zacky a smile.
-X-
"Alright before we do this next one,Gerard had a request.Guys come on out here!"MCR came out and Gerard,Ray and Frank had mics."

"Are you guys ready to sing 'Happy Birthday' to Lily?She turns eighteen tomorrow!"Gerard said the the crowd."Ready?one...two..three."Everyone in the venue started singing to me.During the middle of it the guys ran out and sang too.I laughed when they were finished.

"Thank you so much.I love you all."I said.

"You love us even more in a minute."Ray said.That earned him a questioning glance.The curtain closed and the roadies ran out.They started putting another platform for drums and getting guitars.

"NO...way."I said.

"Yes way."Mikey said chuckling a little.

"I love you ten times more now."I said hugging him.Matt Berry came over and handed Mikey a fender precision.

"Okay we're ready to go.'A little Piece of Heaven',right?"Gerard asked.

"Yeah dude.You guys sure you got it?"

"Hell yeah.You sure you got 'Thank You For the Venom' down?"Matt nodded.

The curtain opened again and the crowd cheered.

"Lily."Matt said.I nodded and started the song.It was so much fun to play with MCR AND A7X together.Frank and Zacky were funny to watch along with Gerard.

"Thank You....For The Venom!"Gerard shouted.I smiled,glad I had a version for this song on the violin.Maybe that's why the picked it.

"Good night Long Beach!!!"Matt and Gerard yelled into the mics and we walked off.

"Oh my god!That was the best thing ever!!"Jinny yelled jumping up and down.

"Thanks you guys.That was the best present ever."I smiled.After signings and stuff we went to the buses and left.My Chem came with us because they wanted to spend the day with us tomorrow.After changing into batman pajamas,I took my pill and crawled into my bunk after saying good night to everyone and slipped into a peaceful sleep with a smile on my face in ten minutes.

Nothing could ruin this for me........or so I thought.