Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

News

~Two Weeks before the funeral~
~With A7X~

Here we were, all gather 'round Syn's place,doing what we usually do. I sighed as I answered my phone that had started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Sullivan?"

"Yeah, who is this?"

"Oh yes. I am Eric Tyler. I am calling to inform you of some news that you may not know about. Do you know anyone by the name of Heather Johnson, Mr.Sullivan?"

Heather Johnson? Oh shit!

"Yeah, i do. What 'bout her?"

"It like this-I just allow her to explain.Heather?"

I heard some shuffling and then i heard a differant voice on the phone. I took the liberity of moving to the kitchen so the guys couldn't hear me.

"Jimmy?"

"Heather?"

"OH, Jimmy. It's so good to hear your voice."

"Your's too. How have you been? Where are you? Why did you leave?"

"Slow down. I'm...not so good Jimmy. I'm in the hostpital. I have cancer. That's one reason I'm calling. I'm in Costa Mesa, i have been for almost ten years. I left because....you remember that night we spent together?"

"Of course, that was the first time i got drunk.Haha...wait cancer? How bad is it?"

"Pretty bad. Of course. yes it was the first time either of us got drunk. Anyways that's why I left....becasue after that night i was...pregnant."

"wait....What?! You were pregnant?! Was it...is it mine?"

"Yes they are your's. That's why I'm calling. The cancer's gotten to the point were i could die in the matter of a few days. They need someone to stay with and i'd rather they stay with you."

"But..why now of all times? Why now to tell me this?"

"I was scared that you wouldn't be there for them. And now I'm scared of what's going to happen to them. I can trust you Jimmy."

"I need sometime to think it over."

"Alright. Well when you think of your anwser just give Mr.Tyler a call. He'll take care of everything.And thank you Jimmy."

Before i could ask for what the line went dead.

I walked back into the living and then took a deep breath.

"FFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Dude! What's wrong Rev?" Zacky asked.

"Oh nothing. Yeah except the fact Heather Jonhson just called and told me I have a kid with her!!!!"

"Heather Jonhson?...Oh I remember her-wait WHAT?!?! YOU HAVE A KID??!" Syn chimed in.

"Yeah, she needs me to take care of them."

"Them??!" Matt asked shocked

"Yeah them. I don't know what to do guys. What will Leana think? 'Yeah, Leana i just learned i have children and they're coming to live with us!' I'm sure that will go well."

"Why does she need you to take care of them??" Johnny asked.

"She said she's has cancer. It's to the point where she could die within days 'cause of it."

"That really sucks." Synyster stated."Are you gona take them in or not? You're kinda an asshole if you don't. Hahaha."

"I know. I've got to talk to Lee about this. I can't believe the fact i have kids!"I exclaimed as we all head toward the door.

"We all know you'll make the right choice." Zacky reassured me.

"Thanks man. I'm gonna go talk to Leana.Later dudes."

*With Leana*

"Lee,baby? Where are you?"

"Upstairs!"

I walked up the stairs and into the bathroom where Lee was doing her hair.

"I have something to tell you."

She stopped and turned to me.

"Well an old friend called me today. We caught up a bit and then she told me some things."

"What did she tell you?"

"Well we had been together but then she moved. The reason why she moved is because she was....pregnant......with my children."

"Oh Jimmy." Leana came over and wrapped her arms around me and mine wrapped around her.

"Yeah and well, she needs me to take care of them. You see she has cancer and could die at any mintue. She doesn't trust anyone in her family enough to let the kids live with them so she asked...."

"If they could come stay with you?" Lee finished.I nodded with a slight smile. She gave me a quick kiss then responded.

"Cancer? So those poor kids. Are you sure they're your's?"

"I don't know. We could let them come and then get a test to see if the really are mine."

"We could do that. Are you gonna take care of them and watch them?"

"Only if you're here to help me." I gave her a kiss.

"Of course I will be...So does that mean you're gonna take them?"

"I think so Lee."