Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Trust

"CAKE!"Jayden shouted, smelling the baking cake in the oven from the door.I rolled off the couch then did a ninja roll to the door way.

"What's up?"I said looking at my friends as My Chem and Jimmy laughed at me.

"Happy Birthday!"They shouted in unison for the tenth time today.I smiled in return and we walked to the kitchen where Leana was just taking the yummy cakes out of the oven.

"What kind is are they?"Adam asked.

"Both marble.They'll have white frosting too."Leana said."I'll i have to do is let them cool."We all went back to the living room and sat down on the floor as Leana sat next to Jimmy.

"But does anyone notice?
But does anyone care?
And if I had the guts to put this to your head...
But would anything matter if you're already dead?
And well should I be shocked now by the last thing you said?
Before I pull this trigger,
Your eyes vacant and stained..."I sang quietly.I noticed everyone was staring at me."What?"I asked.

"Nothing.You're just good at singing is all.Why were you singing that?"Ray asked.

"It's stuck in my head.I had the song on repeat at three in the morning."

"You can sing,play guitar,violin,cello and the bass.But can you play drums?"Bob asked.I blushed.

"You would think I could since I play a bunch of instruments,but I've never really tried."I admitted as the door opened.Matt and Val,Syn and Michelle,Johnny and Lacey walked in along with Zacky.

"You never tried what?"Johnny asked.

"Playing drums."

"You're The Rev's daughter-the best drummer in the world-and you've never played drums."Matt said.I nodded slowly.Jimmy jumped up and grabbed my arm.He pulled me up and dragged me to the music room as I liked to call it.He sat me down the drum throne and pushed it in a little.

"Can you reach the pedals?"He asked.I pulled the throne until I could and then nodded.By now everyone had followed and was watching.Jimmy handed me some sticks and told me to play something.I tossed my zune to Jake and he plugged it in.

"Just hit play."I said.'Helena-live(MTV)'came on and I thought 'well this is great.' I said as i strated.All I really knew was the opening and the chorus parts on the drums.

"Ugh!I can't do this!"I said frustrated.Jake paused the song.

"It's okay kid."Jimmy said ."Not everyone can play drums." He gave a small smile and then walked off with the others besides Mikey and my friends.There was a hint of disappointment in Jimmy's voice that was also visible in his eyes.

"You comin' Mikey?"Gerard called.

"In a sec!"He called."Can I talk to Lily alone?"He asked.The guys nodded and walked off closing the door after them.Mikey sat down on the piano bench and motioned me over.I sat next to him and looked at my lap.

"It's okay Lily.Like The Rev said;not everyone can play drums."

"It's not that I'm upset about.It's the fact Jimmy's disappointed because I can't play.I could see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice."

"Lily-"I looked up at him and carried on.

"I'm tired of disappointing people.It's the only thing I've ever done in my life.I told myself that nothing could mess up my life anymore now that Jimmy was showing me he cared about me.I guess I was wrong again."

"Lily."He sighed again."I can't tell you you're wrong 'cause I've only know you for a few weeks."He said.We sat for a few minutes before I got up and grabbed my guitar.I plugged it in and started to Pencey Prep's 'Yesterday'.

"I think of running away
I can't keep running away
Can't keep feeling the same
I can't keep taking the blame
I wanna run with you
I don't care what we do,
Gotta get out of this place,
Because it feels like yesterday

Day, day, day oh oh oh

There we go
Can't be wrong
’Cause it feels like yesterday
I can't be wrong
I'm re-living yesterday
I can't be wrong
Cause it feels like yesterday
I can't be wrong
I'm re-living yester--" I heard one of the doors open but ignored them.

"I think of running away,
I can't keep running away
Can't keep feeling the same
I can't keep taking the blame
I wanna run with you
I don't care what we do,
Gotta get out of this place,
Because it feels like yesterday" Someone else joined me both singing and playing guitar.I knew it was Frankie right away.I turned and faced him and we finished out the song.

"Sorry.I thought I would just come check on you guys."Frank said.

"It's cool.I still need to ask Lily a few things Frank.If you don't mind."Frank smiled and walked out closing the door behind him.I put my guitar down and rejoined Mikey.

"You know,me and Frank really missed you for the two weeks we didn't have you around."

"I missed you guys too."

"I was thinking...maybe you could come to L.A. with us."

"I don't know....I mean I want to but I don't know if Leana and Jimmy would let me."

"You're eighteen 'member?"

"Oh yeah."We smiled."Maybe...I'll have to think about it."

"OKay.We better go see what everyone's up to before they think I raped you or something."
I gave him a weird look that he just shrugged off.When he stood up,I jumped on his back before he marched out to the living room.

"Hey!There you are!"Jayden grinned.

"Cakes' are ready!"Val yelled.We walked into the kitchen and Lynn and I sat down in front of each other.A white frosted cake with our name on it was placed down before us and the numbered candles were lite.

"You know what would be awesome?"I asked before they sang happy birthday.

"What would that be?" Synyster asked grinning.

"Someone screaming Happy Birthday."I said glancing at Frank.His smile widen.Syn counted off and they sang while frank screamed.I blew the candles out the same time Lynn did and the cakes were taken from the table.We ate and then had a mildly wild party.

Lynn's pov

"Lynn would you take Zacky home?"Leana asked after the rest of Dad's band left.

"Sure."I said with a smile.

She handed me keys and I went to the car she had helped Zacky into.I got in and drove to his house.I helped him out and up to the door.He messed with his keys until the door was finally unlocked.I pushed him in and shut the door behind me.I pushed him against the wall and kissed him.He kissed back and pulled me upstairs to his room. I pulled him into his room and onto the bed.I smirked thinking about what would happen if Lily found out.Oh I knew all about her crush on Zacky.I knew he took her to prom and I knew all about what was going on between them.That's what happens went you write everything in a stupid notebook and someone reads it.

"Zacky."I breathed pushing him up.

"What is it?"He asked slurring his words.I pulled my phone out and told Leana I was going to a friends.I turned my phone off and then continued what I was doing.

LILY POV

"I'll see you later."I said.I had walked to Adam's with him.

"See ya tomorrow!"He called and headed inside.I sighed and started walking.I wasn't going straight home.I wanted to talk to Zacky and Adam's wasn't too far from his house.I got there within five minutes and let myself in.I heard soft noises from his room and walked upstairs.I put my ear the the door and listened.

"Oh god.Harder Zacky."I heard.I pushed the door open with tears in my eyes.

"How could you?"I asked.Zacky and Lynn snapped at the sound of my voice and quickly covered themselves.

"Lily I-"

"And to think I trusted you."I said then ran.I ran all the way home.When I got there,My Chem,Jimmy and Leana were all outside.

"Lily?"Ray asked alarmed.I ran to Frank who had dropped his bag and opened his arms for me.They folded around me and he stroked my hair.

"What's wrong?"Leana asked worry coating her voice.

"Boy."I got out.

"Oh."Frank said."Ohh."He said again realizing who I was talking about.I composed myself and took my head away from Frank's shoulder.I looked at Mikey.

"Does that offer still stand?"I asked him.He smiled sympathetically and nodded.

"What offer?"Jimmy asked.

"I offered to take Lily to L.A. with us for a couple of weeks.Everyone already agreed to it before I asked.She said she would think about it."Mikey said.

"Can I?"I asked.

"Of course you can.You're eighteen.You can do what you want."Leana said when Jimmy opened his mouth to speak.I ran inside and threw a bunch of clothes into a bag.I grabbed my travel bag that had my toothbrush and all the stuff in it and threw that in the bag too.I grabbed my phone and zune chargers and into the bag they went along with my wallet.I ran back down and got my guitar and violin then went outside.I hugged Leana who returned it then hugged Jimmy.He put an arm around me for a second then let go.I turned away and got into the SUV.

'You sure you wanna come?"Gerard asked getting into the driver's seat.

"Yeah,I need to get out of here for a few more weeks.Have some time to figure things out."I said.He smiled at me in the rear-view mirror as Bob got into the passenger's seat and the rest in the back with me.Mikey sat on my left by the door and Frank sat on my right.I glanced at the neon green numbered clock on my phone to find it was almost nine.It's been about six hours since I looked at a clock.

"You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long w-" I hit the button to make my phone stop ringing and dropped it in my lap.Frank looked at it and grabbed it.

"Hello?"Frank answered.

"Frank?"

"Yeah.What do you want?"

"I guess you know then if you're acting like that."

"I do.I swear if you hurt her again I will cut off your dick and shove it up your ass. Got me?"

"Yeah.I swear I never meant for that to happen.I was drunk.I soon as I heard her voice I sobered up enough to know what I did.I never wanted-never want to hurt her."

"I'm not the one you should be talking to about this."

"I know.Will you give Lily the phone?"

"She doesn't want to talk to you.If she did she would have answered the phone herself."

"Tell her I'll be over tomorrow to see her."

"That might be a problem.She's coming to L.A. with us for a week."

"*sigh* Okay.I'll see her when she gets back.Tell her I'm sorry.I never meant to hurt her and I love her."

"I will.Bye."frank said then hung up.He put his arm around me and rested his head on mine."He said he was sorry and he never meant to hurt you."

"Yeah.That's why he fucked my sister."

"What?!You never told us that!"Gerard said angrily.

"Yeah,I thought she was at her friend's house but turns out she was over there."

"Who is this guy anyways?" I looked at Frank and he gave me a reassuring smile.

"Don't flip out but it's.....Zacky."

"Lynn had sex with Zacky?!"They all-except Frank-exclaimed.I nodded slowly.I heard a few sighs and saw Mikey shake his head.A few minutes later,I fell asleep against Mikey.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH!! See! I told ya! Lynn's a bitch!