Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

New Girl

"MISS LILLIAYN SULLIVAN HAS RETURNED!!" A flash of purple and black hair came into view,the owner of it knocking me to the floor.

"HAhahaha. Nice to see you again Jay-Jay but i was only gone for a few days."

"Felt like forever."He grinned helping me to my feet."Sooo...where's lover boy?"

"Zacky's with the rest of Sevenfold.It's not like we control each other,Jayden."

"I know just thought I would ask."He shrugged leading the way into his living room.

"Where are Adam and Jake and Ji-" I stopped in the middle of saying her name,remembering what she had said days ago.Jayden noticed but answered anyway.

"Jakob's ass his stuck at work.He doesn't get off until eight tonight.Adam's visiting his father for the day. As for my whore of a fuckin' backstabbing bitchy sister-I really don't know nor do I care.She's probably buying slutty clothes and blond hair dye."

"We should go pester Jakey.He's probably bored and lonely."

"How can I refuse?"Jayden said with a smirk as he stood and walked to the door behind me.

It was a twenty minute walk but we didn't care. Upon entering the mall,we noticed Hot Topic as a little busy today.Jayden only shrugged,linked arms with me and pulled me into the store.

"Ohhh Jaaaakkkkee!!!" Jayden sang as skipping over the counter. I followed close behind,shaking my head. We reached the counter only to find a girl wearing a three days grace splatter heart shirt,pink skinny jeans and black converse.Her hair was short and black,her eyes a dull blue.

"Welcome to Hot Topic.Can I help you find anything?"

"No,but you can help us find someone.We came to see Jake. Do you know where he is?" Jayden said. The girl nodded with a slight smile as she turned toward the back of the store.

"Jakob! Some guy's with purple and black hair is here to see you along with a girl that has matching hair." She called. Jake's reply was muffled but he said he would be there in a minute.

"I'm Jayden by the way.Jakob's brother."

"Alice."She smiled at him.

"This is Lily."

"Nice to meet you."

"Same."I politely smiled.

"You'll probably see us 'round here a lot since you work here.We get bored easily and always come to the mall."Jayden told her.

"I look forward to seeing you then.It's nice to talk to people since I just moved here.I'm just turned nineteen and finally got enough money to move away from Santa Ana."

"Awesome." Jayden and her launched into a conversation about themselves. I smiled at the thought of Jayden and her going out as Jake claimed the stop on my right.

"Lily! I haven't see you in-what?-five days?"

"More of less."I shrugged hugging him.

"I see you've met Alice.She was my replacement when we went on tour."

"Tour?" Alice asked.

"Yeah. We didn't play music or anything.We just did skits as an opening act."Jake explained.

"That's cool.It's different. I like different."

"This,my dear Alice,is the beginning of one beautiful friendship."Jayden said.

Alice giggled."Sounds good to me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's amazing how we got off at the same damn time."Alice said as Jake and her walked out of the back room.

"Who wants to hit the arcade?"I asked.

"Only if we can get pizza after." Jake said.

"Don't we always?"

"Oh yeah."The four of us laughed as we headed towards the arcade.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/vampire_girl2000/emo/emo-girl-2.jpg

that's Alice^