Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Ready?

chapter outfit(s)-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33802436

"Hey Mom?"

Leana looked up from the magazine she was reading and smiled.

"Can i talk to you about something?"

"Of course."

"Well,I've started thinking about stuff the other day."

"Stuff with Zacky." She stated.I blushed and nodded."Go on."

"Well he said I would look amazing in a short dress or skirt.So I kind of want to get one for him."

"Awww!That's cute!You would get something that you probably never dreamed of getting just to make Zacky happy!"Her smile widen and my blush deepened.

"Mom!"

"I'm sorry!We can look when we get to England.-Val!" Val pulled one of her earbubs out and gave Leana a waiting look.

"We're taking Lily shopping when we get to England."Val nodded while putting her headphone back in.

~!@~

Once the plane landed and after we got situated in the hotel,everyone but me, Alice, Leana, and Val took off for the venue.Val led us down to the stores in the more Gothic,punkish part of London that weren't too far away.

"This is awesome!"Alice smiled looking around the small boutique we were currently in.I nodded.Being me,I was letting Leana and Val pick everything out for me.I feared I would pick out the wrong things.I was scared enough that I was actually getting a outfit that I would never have dreamed of getting.

"Lily!"Val called.My gaze fell on her and she motioned me over. "We found you three outfits."

"So when are you gonna sex Zacky up?"Leana grinned.My cheeks flushed red after she said this.

"M-Mom!"

"I'm surprised they haven't done it already."Val chimed.

"Val!"I whined as they walked up to the register.Something must have caught Alice's eye because she said she would be right back.She came back a minute later with a shoe box.I shot her a quizzical glance but she just smiled.

"You'll like them,I promise.Zacky's will too."Leana paid for my stuff then we left.

"It's almost time for the show.We still have about an hour."Val said looking at her phone."Why don't we get something to eat?"

We all agreed and found a small restaurant to eat at.After eating,we went back to the hotel so I could put my bags in the room,then headed for the venue.Once we were backstage,I headed to the dressing room to get ready while Alice searched for Jayden.Jayden and Jake were hired as roadies and they needed someone for merch so they got Adam and Alice.

"Lily!"I was greeted as I walked in.

"Hi guys."I smiled."What's up?"Sitting down next to Zacky,who wrapped his arms around me.

"Getting ready to go on in ten minutes.You should too."Syn stated.I nodded.Getting up,Zacky kissed my forehead then I headed to the bathroom.I didn't bother changing into a new outfit,so I settled for just throwing my hair up into a messy ponytail.After grabbing my violin,I headed to the stage to wait.
_______________________________________________________________________
(twenty minutes after the show.)

"My stomach hurts."I complained leaning on Zacky's shoulder.

"You okay?"He asked felling my forehead.

"Yeah,but I think I'm going to head to the hotel and lay down."

"I'll go with you.I'm tired and wanna get some shuteye."Alice said catching on.

"Okay.Be careful on the way back.I love you."Zacky said,kissing my cheek.I nodded and headed for the door after hugging everyone.We made it outside when Alice started to speak.

"Are you really gonna do this,Lil?"

"Hopefully."

"Are you nervous?"

"A bit.I know I'll turn into a nervous wreak when Zacky gets in the room though."

"Understandable."

"What's it like?"

"No clue so your guess is as good as mine."

"You mean you're-"

"A virgin?Yeah.I'm doing the cliche thing and waiting for the right guy."She shrugged as I smiled.

"That's what I've done and I think Zacky may be it." Alice then smiled at me.

A few minutes later we finally made it back to the hotel. I asked the lady at the front desk if she could give Zacky a message when he got here and handed a sealed envelop when she agreed.

"Which outfit are you gonna wear?"

"I don't even know what they look like."

"So let's lay them out."Alice smiled dumping the bag out on the bed.I groaned as she matched everything."Whoa."

"Yeah whoa."

"You're the one who wanted a short skirt and that's what you got."

"I didn't mean a short skirt and a corset."I sighed."Oh well.Mom and Val were just trying to help and I didn't really give them specifics."

"Now which one?"

I mused over the three they had picked out,a purple corset with a purple and black skirt,a pink plaid skirt and a plain pink corset,and the last one was a deep green and and black corset with a plain black skirt to go with it.

"The green one.It's Zacky's favorite color" I said.She handed me both pieces of clothing and I headed into the bathroom.I pulled on the skirt after getting undressed and pulling on the black lace boy short Val got me.

"Al!"I called.I had gotten the corset on but it needed to be laced.She came in,giggling as she tied the ends together.

"One more thing!"She said running out then coming back with the box she had gotten at the store.Inside the box were a pair of Iron Fist high heels that I actually liked.

"Oh yeah!Zacky called.They're heading back now,so hurry up and put the heels on.And good luck!"She said then ran out the door.Sighing I did what she said and waiting in the bathroom with the door closed for Zacky.

(Zacky's POV)

"Mr.Vengeance!"I heard once we had entered the lobby of the hotel.I turned searching for the one who had called.Spotting the lady at the front desk smiling at me,I walked over.
"This is for you."She said handing over a letter.I thanked her and opened it while walking to the elevator.

Zack-attack,
Once you get in the room,don't freak out.Just sit on the bed and wait for a minute.

-Love, Lily.

I gave the paper a questioning look as I glided down the hall to the room. Once I was in,I did what Lily asked,kicking my shoes and socks off and leaning agaisnt the headboard.
=======================================================================
This was it.I was really going to do this.With a sigh,I got up,making sure my heels didn't click agaisnt the tile floor of the bathroom and opened the door.I was thankful that there was a wall with a mirror and sink that separated the bathroom from the other area of the room.I took a breath and walked into the doorway.Waiting for Zacky to look at me,I stood still,my breathing light.After a few moments his head turned in my direction and his jaw dropped.