Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Babies?

"ZACHARY JAMES BAKER!!"I yelled from the bathroom.Three pairs of footsteps were heard trampling up the steps and down the hall.

"What is it?"He asked from the doorway with Leana and Alice behind him.

It had been over a month and a half since the night Zacky and I had sex for the first time. We've only had sex about four times all together.I haven't had my period those two months so I told Leana about it.Val and Alice happened to overhear and Leana insisted that I get a pregnancy test.That brings us to me yelling at Zacky to get his ass up to the bathroom.

"Well?"Leana asked curiously.I hand dropped to my stomach as I nodded.The girls giggled and rejoiced and I heard nothing from Zacky.Worriedly,I looked to the love of my life to see and grin plastered on his face,his green eyes glazed over.I smiled too,and ran over to him.

"I love you Lily.Now and forever,I love you."He said embracing me.

"I love you,I love you,a thousand time love you,Zack."I replied causing Alice and Leana to coo.

"Shouldn't you go tell everyone else?"Alice asked.

Zacky looked down at me and I nodded nervously. Leana led the way down,and into the living room.Zacky and I stopped in the doorway and Zacky got everyone's attention-even Gina had come over for the hell of it.My gaze fixed on Jimmy as Zacky did this.I wanted to see his reaction the most.

"I am please to announce.....Lily's carrying my child!"

Val,Lacey,Gina and Michelle all smiled and cheered as did all the guys including Adam, Jayden, and Jake.But what i wasn't ready for was Jimmy's reaction.

I expected some sort of emotion on his face but his face was blank.His steel eyes had widen a bit,but that was it.With that,I ran from the room;tears clouded my vision as I slammed the door to the music room.After my Les Paul was plugged in and the amp was on,'Diary of Jane' started blasting through the room.When the song ended,I went to the piano and played 'Karma Police',then 'Fireflies'.For thirty minutes,I stayed in the music room playing anything that came to me head until someone came in.

"Lily,I-"Jimmy started after sitting next to me on the piano bench.

"You're what?Disgruntled?Distraught?Bewildered?"

"C'mon Lils.Please don't-

"I saw your expression.It was blank,Dad.You're upset and disappointed.It's not hard to see when it one of the only expressions you've see your whole life.It's not hard to see that I'm a fuck-up.No one wants a fuck-up for a daughter."

"Lily,listen.I was so happy when I heard I had two daughters.Lynn's a nice,outgoing girl.But you. You're a smart ass,you love music,you're kind,very sweet,and would die for anyone you love.I love you Lily.I always will.I'd rather have a fuck-up for a daughter over a a nice,outgoing goodie-good any day.I'm glad you're my daughter and I'm proud to be your dad.

"I'm not mad at you.I can tell this baby makes Zacky very happy,and that in turns make you ecstatic. If you're happy,I'm happy and so is Leana.I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression but I really am happy about you having this baby.I would prefer if you'd wait,but whatever."

I smiled as the tears ran down the cheeks silently.Jimmy smiled down at me,pulled me into a hug,and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too,Daddy." We laughed then headed back into the living room.Zacky ran over to me once we entered the living room,throwing him arms arond me.

"Hey!Be careful.My grandchild is in there,you fucker!" Jimmy smiled.

"Lily!"Leana called from the kitchen.

"Yes?"

"I made you an appointment for an ultrasound tomorrow at ten!"

"Okay.Thank you."
"Sullivan."Zacky,Jimmy and I all stood up when the doctor called.She smiled then gestured for us to follow her.

"Now then,Lily.I'm going to need you to lay here and lift your shirt up to you under-bust."I nodded and did what she had asked as Zacky sat in the chair next to me:Jimmy stood by him,looking at everything curiously.

"This is probably going to be cold."Doctor Olivers said before she put the gel on my belly. She smiled again as she placed the probe on my skin and spread the gel around.

"That is so awesome."Zacky said as a fast heartbeat filled the room.We were all quiet for a few seconds before Jimmy let out an amused sound.I gave him a inquisitive look.

"There's a second heartbeat."He explained."You can hardly tell but it's there.It's a fraction of a second after the first one."

"Would you look at that!"Doctor Olivers said after staring at the display screen for a few moments. "There are two of them!"

"Leave it to a drummer to hear that difference." Zacky muttered.

"See,here's one."She said pointing at a place on the screen,then to a different spot."And there's the other."

"This is even better!We're having twins!"Zacky excliamed.We all laughed then Doctor Olivers pointed and explained some more things.After wiping the gel off,we left.

"How far along are you?"Jimmy asked from the passengers seat.

"Almost two months."

"Two!Why didn't anyone tell me it's been that long?"Jimmy turned his attention to Zacky.

"Did you really need to know when I had sex with Lily?She's your daughter.I thought it was better for you not to know."

"I-that's true."

"Hey Lily?"Zacky asked after a few minutes.

"Yeah?"

"I want you to met my family.I already know your's so I thought it would be fair."

"Oh.Ummm...okay."

"You will?"

"Of course.If it makes you happy."

"You don't have to if you don't want to,baby."

"No,I want to meet them." Zacky smiled at me through the rear-view mirror and I smiled back.