Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Rules and Shopping

Jimmy walked back into the room as Leana showed Mr.Tyler to the door.

"So...ummm. Let's go show you to your rooms." He said after a minute. He lead Lynn and me upstairs.

"One can have this room,"He opened the first door on the left and then opened the one across for it."And the other can have this room."

"I'll take the right." Lynn said walking into the room on the right. I walked into the room on the left and observed it. Dark blue walls, black carpet, full sized bed with a nightstand on either side, desk and a decent sized closet.I walked out of the room and downstairs. I retrieved my things and then head up the stairs agian. I put everything away within twenty minutes and then sild down the railing of the staircase. Walking into the front room i noticed only Jimmy,Leana,Synyster and Zacky were still in the room.

"Were did everyone run off to?"

"They had shit to do. Speaking of which, I'd better get goin'" Synyster said standing up. "You comin' Zacky?"

"Yeah later guys" He said following Syn to the door.

"Later dudes!" Jimmy called out as the door closed. Lynn came down a few minutes later and sat in the recliner as i sat on the floor. Jimmy turned off the televisoin after she sat down and turned to us.

"Okay since you are both down here, it's time to tell you how shit goes down around here. First off, i'm not stopping you from doing what you want to do as long as you don't get knocked up.Secondly, if you drink-cause,hey, i don't know if you do or not-i'd rather you did it when i'm around.Third, when you go and hang out with friends or whatever you better be home by ten unless you ask to be home later. Hmmm...anything else you can think of Leana?"

"We already enrolled you into Huntington High.I hope that's okay. Anyways if you need anything for school I'll take you shopping."

"I think we both do." I anwsered.

"OKay then do you want to go now or later?"

"Now!" Lynn said excitedly.

"Okay, we two can go wait in the car. It's the black one in the garage. Do you want to go Jimmy?"

"No i'm good. I have shit to do.Have fun." Leana got up and kissed him as I went to the garage and got into the passanger seat. Lynn into the car shortly after i did followed by Leana.

"Where to?"

"The mall! i love the mall." Lynn said making Leana giggle.

"Me too!" She said backing out.

"what all do you two need?"

Lynn listed off a bunch of shit that she wanted and Leana just nodded.

"And you Lily?" She asked.

"Well I've been meaning to get some new notebooks and sketchbooks. And penicals. And maybe a few new bottles of nailpolish?"I asked the last one hopefully.

"Sure go ahead." She smiled as we pulled into a parking space.We got out and headed into the prep inhabited buliding.

"We did you want to go?" She asked me.

"May I go to Hot Topic?" I asked seeing that it was right there.

"Go on ahead. Do you want me to go with you?"

"Thanks but no. I'll meet you in the food court?"

"Alright. Meet us there in an hour or so. Here's some money."

"I don't think i'll need it."

"Well just in case you do." I hestitantly took the money from Leana and thanked her. She smiled and then walked off with Lynn. I put the fifty she gave me into the pocket of my gray skinny jeans and walked into Hot Topic. After looking at the display of band shirts they had for about 10 minutes I got a call from an unfamilar number, but i anwsered anyways.

"Hello?"

"Lily? It's Jimmy. Were the hell are you?"

"I'm in Hot Topic.Why?And how'd you get my phone number?"

"Cause I'm at the mall. I got bored and said 'Fuck it. i'll see what they're doing'.And Mr.Creeper gave it to me. "He said referring to Mr.Tyler.

"Okay then. I guess i'll see you in a minute."

"Yeah.Bye." He said then hung up. Not even a minute later he walked into the store and over to me.

"What are you looking for?"

"Notebooks, penicals and sketchbooks." I told him walking over to the back where they keep all the things i just listed.

I looked over all they had and picked what i wanted. A My Chemical Romance three ring binder, a five pack of MCR pencils, A MCR notebook and folder set and then looked around for a sketchbook.

"So you like My Chem?"Jimmy asked coming up next to me.

"No...I love My Chem. One of the best bands ever."

"Oh. Sweet. They're cool dudes."

"I've always wanted to meet them. Well And Avenged Sevenfold, but i've already met them." I admitted blushing, making Jimmy laugh.

"Dammit. I need a sketchbook."

"Sketchbook? So you like art."

"I like it, but i don't think i'm very good at it."

"You can't be that bad."

"Yeah...sweet look at that!" I said pointing to hats. Again Jimmy laughed.

"I love hats." I said walking over to them.

"Get one if you want one." He said trailing me. I smiled and them grabbed a black tuxedo fedora then walked off again.

"I think i'm done. I can't find a sketchbook i like."

"Okay." We walked over to the register to pay.

"38.73 is your total." The guy at the counter said as he put my things into a bag. I pulled out the fifty that Leana had given me and handed it to him. He smiled at me and i smiled back out of kindness. He had awesome black hair with blonde in it,grayish colored eyes and a lip ring on the right side.

"11.27 is your change." He said handing it to me. He slid the bag toward me after out the receipt in the bag.

"Have a good day and come back soon."

"You too." I said,smiled then walked out with Jimmy by my side."Leana asked me to meet her in the food court in..." I took out my phone and checked the time."40 minutes."

"Do you want to go look around for a sketchbook? I'm sure you could find a decent one somewhere"

"Yeah...can we go to Target or Walmart to look after we get done here? If we don't find one."

"Yeah sure." We walked a little ways into the mall until we found a craft store.

"hey Jimmy. Look a craft store. They're bound to have sketchbooks." He didn't say again but lead the way into the store. I looked around and found a set of four plain black sketchbooks, two wirebound and two hardbound."Sweet. I guess we can go now." I said walking over to the front counter. I quickly paid for them and we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lily's outfit-
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33476046

Jake-hot topic dude-
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/vampire_girl2000/emo/emoboy-1.jpg