Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Meetings

We pulled up to the school where there were groups of people standing around.

"Have fun.don't get into too much trouble."

"Bye Jimmy." I said closing the door. Lynn was already out and walking toward a group of blonde girls.

"Bye Girls!"He yelled out of the window before he drove off.

Shaking my head with a laugh,i went to the office to get my schedule. I pushed the door open and walked to the front desk where a woman with graying brown hair and glasses sat in a purple flower print dress.

"Umm...excuse me?"

"Hello,dear. Can i help you?"

"I came to get my schedule."

"Oh yes. Are you Lilliayn or Lyndsay Sullivan?" The last name caught me off guard.

"Oh umm.. Lilliayn." She handed me my schedule and then asked if need help finding my classes.

"No thank you. I think i can manage. Have a good day." She smiled at me and i glided out off the office. I looked over my list of classes before sighing, heading to my locker to put my stuff bag away.

"Let's see 1274. There you are." I stood in front of the locker and dialed the combination. It open and i hung my bag on one of the hooks then took out my MCR binder that held all my stuff and grabbed a hardbound sketchbook. I closed my locker and turned to the left where about 15 lockers down I saw that messy styled black and blond hair.

"Where the hell is she? Oh yeah, i never told her where to met me! God dammit! I'm a total idiot!"

"Not a total idiot." I said. Jakob spun around and looked down at me.

"LILY!!!" He pulled me into a hug and i laughed a little.After he let me go he stole my schedule and glared at it for a moment before kissing it.

"I have five out of seven periods with you! WOOT!!" He smiled and jumped up handing the paper back to me. I laughed at his out burst and laughed harder as someone jumped on his back sending them to the floor.

"GET OFF ME!!!"He yelled. The boy that jumped on him stood up laughing.

"Hahahahah. What's up Jake? I didn't mean to knock you over dude." The boy extended his hand to Jake who took it. He had black hair with a section of red, grey eyes, some-what pale skin, and glasses, wearing an button up shirt, light blue skinny jeans and black converse. Needless to say, he was hot.

"Oh, hello. I'm Adam." He said holding his hand out. I shook it and then let go.

"I'm Lilly. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise.Oh yeah! Jake! Where were you last night?"

"I was working all day until closing! That's how i met Lily."

"Oh okay. Well are we still on for tomorrow?"

"Sure sure." He said opening his locker and then quickly closing it after get things.

"Maybe Lily would like to come with us?" Adam asked.

"Umm..what are you going to do?"

"Hang out at my house and play video games!" Adam smiled.

"Sure why not? I'll have to ask but it sounds like fun."

"YAY!!"

"ADAM!! JAKOB!!" A girl shouted and then ran over to us."What's up?" she smiled.

"Hey Jinny. Oh Jinny, this is Lily. Lily this is my sister Jinny."

"Hey whay's up?"She smiled causing me to do the same. She had blonde hair with light blue and pink in it and green eyes. She was wearing a white Paramore t-shirt,dark skinny jeans and a pair of white and black polka-dotted flats.

"Hey." I said.

"Ohhhhhh Jakey!!!"

"Ohhhh no!!!" Another girl ran over and jumped on his back.

"Giddy-up!!"

"Hahaha. I love you too, Izzy. Izzy i would likeyou to meet Lily, our new friend." He pointed to me and my breathe stoped at the word 'friend'.

"Lily, this is Izzy, my girfriend."

"Nice to meet you Lily." She had black and blonde hair with bits of pink in it. She too was wearing skinny jeans and a black and red baseball tee that read Gryffindor and a pair of red low tops.

"Okay. Anyone else wanna pop up out of the blue?"

"Jinny! Jake! Adam! Izzy! Chick i don't know! What's up people!?" A dude skipped over and introduced himself.

"Hello my lovely lady. No need to fear, For I, Jayden Winters am here!" he said making me chuckle. HIs hair was like mine and he had dark eyes,wearing a black and gray stripped shirt whit a black button up over it and some jeans with a pair of plain black vans.

"Hi, I'm Lily and im not in the need of saving. Sorry for the dissapoinment." I laughed as did he.

"Lily. The classes you don't have with me you have with this knuclehead. He's my brother."

"Okay cool. So what classes do i have with you, Jake?"

"You have all but 3rd and 6th. 4th is lunch and I have that with Jay,Adam and Jinny.Well and now you." He laughed right as the bell rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Adam-
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/vampire_girl2000/emo/emoglasses_Full.jpg

Jinny-
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/vampire_girl2000/emo/l_fd0d3c446153969772bfc532ac67ce8e.jpg

Izzy-
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/vampire_girl2000/emo/myhairstyle.jpg

Jayden-
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/vampire_girl2000/emo/purple-emo-boy.jpg