Don't Fight It

We Both Want This

Amanda Lynn Sanders was my best friend in the entire world. We had met that one fateful day in kindergarten when she helped me, the little shy girl, wash green paint out of my hair, effects from a mean five year old boy.

Since then, we have been inseparable. We are attached at the hip, and since I have a very dysfunctional family, I am usually always at her house. I have really grown to love it there. Her parents treat me as if I was their own child and her eight year old brother absolutely adores me. There’s only one family member that gives me a hard time.

Amanda’s older brother, Mathew Sanders.

He wasn’t much older than us, being a sophomore in college and Amanda and I being juniors in high school.

Matt had always been mean to me, picking on me and making fun of me, ever since that day when I first came over Amanda’s house, when Matt ‘accidentally’ locked me in the basement. The dark, creepy, old, basement.

Since then we have never been friends. The closest decently friendly thing he has ever done for me was drop me off at school, once. And that was only because he was dropping Amanda off too, and I slept over their house.

Even though ninety five percent of my body and soul hates him, that other five percent can’t help but have the biggest crush on him ever, and it’s annoying as hell.

So, back to the present. The Sanders had invited me with them to their summer vacation house right on the beach in Florida.

We were originally all supposed to sleep in the main house, but then Matt wanted the guest house that was right next door but smaller. Then Amanda wanted it so that she and I could share it. After much arguing, bickering, and debate, Mr. and Mrs. Sanders punished us. Well, punished the two siblings, but since I was caught up in the middle, I too was punished.

Amanda, Matt, and I all had to share the two bedroom guest house, and were not allowed to stay in the main house because the way that the two had acted.

Since there were only two rooms, Amanda and I shared one, and Matt had his own.

The three of us plus Andrew, their little brother, were currently down at the beach, Amanda and I laying out and getting sun, and Mathew and Andrew playing football in the water.

Amanda and I were laughing hysterically about nothing when Andrew ran up to us.

“Amanda, Amanda!”

“What!” she asked irritated.

“I have to go to the bathroom!” he said dancing back and forth.

“Then go?”

“No! I need you to take me! Mom said someone has to walk me back up there and down because Mom and Dad aren’t home!”

“Andrew, I’m gunna let you in on a little secret. There is that big old ocean over there. Go pee in it.” she said, obviously not wanting to get up.

“Manda…I don’t have to pee.” He said, blushing and not meeting my eyes.

I smiled at the cuteness of his embarrassment while Amanda huffed and stood up.

“I’ll be back.”

Once they left, I smiled and lay back down on my towel closing my eyes against the sun under my Aviator glasses.

I sighed when I felt a drop of water land on my chest, thinking it was raining, and opened my eyes, slightly flinching back at Matt, who stood leaned over me, with his hair dripping water all over my body.

“Excuse me, but you are kind of blocking my sun, douche bag.” I may be shy, but I wasn’t around Matt and Amanda, and I definitely had a mouth on me.

“Well, I might have moved, if you didn’t call me a douche. So now you are going to have to suffer the consequences of your potty mouth.” He said, I cocked an eyebrow wondering what he was planning on doing. I found out when he quickly and easily scooped me up bridal style in his arms and carried me to the water.

“Mathew Sanders. I am going to warn you one time. Do. Not. Throw. Me. In. That. Water.” I said up to him, my arms around his neck since I was afraid I’d fall.

When he smirked and started to loosen his arms, I quickly reacted. Wrapping my arms more tightly around his neck, and wrapping my legs around his waist securely, pressing my body to his, ensuring that I would not fall.

His hands ran from my shoulders, down past my waist, past my hips, and down my legs, leaving me shivering from his touch. Knowing he was going to try and unlatch my legs, I wrapped myself tighter around him, pressing even more closely so that there was absolutely no space between our upper bodies.

Then his hands went to my back, where the tie to the top of my bikini sat.

“You might want to rethink this whole refusal to get wet thing, before I expose what your mother gave you to the entire beach.” He whispered in my ear.

I pulled away slightly, and then began trailing my hand slowly down his chest, until it rested on the low waisted hem of his swim trunks. He shivered as my hand rested there.

“You might want to rethink this whole throwing me into the water thing, before I expose your family jewels to the entire beach.” I whispered into his ear lowly. He shivered again.

“Mathew Sanders!” we heard from the beach. He turned around and we saw Amanda standing there angrily. “Stop molesting my best friend and bring her back here!”

“You heard the woman.” I said, smirking at him.

He just rolled his eyes and brought me back, but stopped when the water was still at his hips, covering everything below that.

“Lets go, farther now, the shore is that way.” I said pointing to the beach.

“I cant go any farther.”

“What? Why not?” I asked, confused and angry. I was not walking back there and getting wet!

He just grunted and nodded down. I realized what was happening.

“Are you kidding me? You got a hard on from that?” he just rolled his eyes and glared at me, but a blush crept onto his cheeks.

“Well,” I said, grinning fiercely. “I’ll leave you to your business so that you can take care of that.” I said patting his shoulder and hopping off of him.

I snickered the entire way back to the beach.

________________________________________________________________________

Amanda died laughing when I told her. But then her Mom and Dad took her and Andrew to the store. I didn’t go because I wanted to take a shower, and Matt didn’t go because he was, well, Matt.

I was alone in the guest house though, because Matt didn’t want to be by me after what happened earlier today, so as soon as everyone left, he decided to go down to the beach again.

I went into the bathroom Amanda and I shared that was attached to our room and undressed to only my bra and underwear, putting my other clothes down the laundry shoot. I turned on the water and realized that Matt had, once again, stolen our shampoo.

“Dammit!” I whispered to myself. Realizing that I had already thrown my clothes down the shoot.

I didn’t want to prance around the house half naked!

Alright, I thought to myself. No one is here, and Matt’s down at the beach. I’ll just run to his bathroom, get it, and get back.

I took a deep breath and quickly ran to Matt’s bathroom that was connected to his room. I reached for the shampoo and conditioner that he had stolen from us, yet again, when I heard a voice behind me.

“Savannah?”

I jumped and turned around to see Matt with no shirt on and long khaki shorts, staring at me as if I was crazy.

“God dammit, Matt! Don’t sneak up on me like that!” I said, grasping my heart which was going way too fast.

“Why are you…?” he asked trailing off as his eyes trailed down my half way exposed body.

“I was getting ready to take a shower and realized that you,” I said pointing an accusing finger at him, “took the shampoo, again.”

He just stood there staring at me, well not me, my body.

With a huge blush on my cheeks, I quickly grabbed the shampoo and conditioner and went to walk around him, but there was excess water on the ground from his shower earlier, and in my haste to make a quick getaway, I completely slipped.

I threw my arms out ready for a fall, which caused me to drop the bottles. But before I could hit the ground, two very strong and tattooed arms reach out and caught me, bringing me to his chest.

As if in slow motion we just stayed there, me halfway to the ground, him leaning over and staring at me with his arms still wrapped around me.

Time itself stopped, and you could cut the tension with a knife. Not awkward tension, though. Sexual tension.

And like the snap of a finger, time came back, and Matt’s lips crashed onto mine as we both moved toward each other.

Our lips moved in sync as he held me up so that I was standing, then he picked me up with my legs around his waist and set me on the bathroom counter, pinning me and kissing my neck.

His hands roamed everywhere, sliding up and down my body. My hands explored his chiseled chest as his muscles rippled when he moved.

I tightly wrapped my legs around his waist, locking myself to him, and brought his lips back to mine. I wove my hands into his hair and gave a slight tug.

His deep and throaty groan is what snapped me back to reality.

I pulled away suddenly and jumped down from the counter, unlocking myself from him. I ran into his room and was almost to the door when I heard him.

“Savannah.” My name sounded perfect on his lips.

I slowly turned around to see him standing a few feet away from me, his eyes sparkling with intimacy and his chest moved up and down with his heavy breathing.

His eyes scanned my body once more and I looked down at myself. The only two garments I had on were pushed all around from Matt’s roaming hands and barely even on anymore. My hair was disheveled and I could only imagine how my lips looked, completely bruised from Matt’s kisses.

“We both want this, Savannah. Don’t fight it.” he said huskily.

There was no doubt about that. My body definitely wanted this right now.

“Amanda will—” I started but he cut me off.

“Eventually get over it.”

I couldn’t fight logic like that; no matter how stupid it was, not now when I was so fiery.

“Then what are you waiting for?” I asked him.

He crossed that room in two steps and brought me to him once again, hands gripping my bare waist as he tried to bring me closer than I already was. His lips crashed on mine and he picked me up and carried me to the bed, throwing me onto it. I giggled in excitement as he got on the bed and our lips met once again.

Soon my half off clothes were completely off, and so were his. I smiled into his passionate kiss as I awaited what would happen next.

He wants this.

I want this.

Don’t fight it.

And then I did the unthinkable.

I slept with my best friends’ brother.

And loved absolutely every second of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is like my first fanfic, so please dont hate it! and please comment so i know if I should make more!