Sequel: The Last One Standing
Status: Complete

Can I Please Come Down

Chapter 1

I ride home from school trying to take my time because I didn’t want to go to my dump of a house. It was literally a dump mom was a hoarder even my room had something’s things in it but I usually kept a lock on the door so my mom couldn’t put anything else in there. I hated it yeah people probably got it worst than me but I don’t care I just hate how I live. I ride my board up until the deck where I do a kick flip up it. I get off and pop it up in my hand and I walk in and try to maneuver this house but I end up tripping on something and landing on some books. I get up and toss the books and I walk to the kitchen and see that there’s nothing to eat.

Well looks like I can go shopping I just have to ask for the money. I thought. I walk up to my room and drop my bag off in my room and I grab my IPod that I manage to get by babysitting. I grab my skateboard and lock my door I walk downstairs to see mom sorting through stuff.

“Mom.” I call but she doesn’t hear me

“Mom.” I yell and she picks up her head.

“Yes.”

“We have no food and I need money for food.” I say she just sighs

“Did you spend our welfare check on junk?” I say a bit frustrated.

“Only a part of it.”

“How much is a part of it.” I ask

“Umm about 400.” She says I just explode

“That only leaves us with 184 dollars for food and for bills.” I say yelling

“What am I suppose to do.”

“I don’t know get a job quit buying junk.” I say picking up some doll.

“You know I can’t do that.” she says grabbing the doll

“Which one get a job or quit buying junk.”

“I can’t do neither and it is not junk.”

“It is and I’m sick and tired of having to get a job so we can live here and in this state.”I say

“Well there’s nothing I can do.”

“Yes there is you can sell some of this stuff and help me pay for this house.”

“No.”

“Fine then just give me the money so I can get groceries.” I say holding out my hand and she gives me about 90 dollars and I stuff it in my pocket.

“I would rather be anywhere else but here.” I say walking out I get outside and I put my ear buds in my ears and I play random shuffle I pulls up anywhere else but here from Simple Plan’s newest CD. My IPod always seems to play songs that fit my mood. I start skating and I look and see that its 3:30 and I still have time before the store closes. I skate over to the skate park and see some guys filming I just shake my head and drop into the bowl and lose myself into my skating after a while I see a bunch of people lining up. I look and I see a simple plan sign I just shake my head yeah there music has helped me but I didn’t want to get in there I look at my phone and see that it’s time to head to the store. I skate past them when someone stops me I look up and see David Desrosiers.

“Dude I was just watching you skate and girl you were epic are you pro.” He asks

“No I’m not even close.”

“You would have fooled me.” Then someone calls him back.

“Oh I was wondering since we shot you skating is it alright if we post you on our YouTube channel.” He asked

“Yeah that’s cool.”

“Well thanks and good luck with your skating, oh wait here are some tickets and backstage passes to our next concert here in L.A. in 2 weeks can’t wait to see you there.” He says handing me a ticket and a pass and walking off I just put them in my pocket and walk to the store. I walk in and grab all that I need for a little while. I take them up and see a wanted sign while Shawn who worked here was ringing me up.

“You guys are looking for help.” I ask

“Yeah one of our workers quit, why you looking for a job.” He asks

“Yeah mom spent most of our money on junk.”I say

“Dude that sucks well how about you come tomorrow and work for some pay and then mark can decide.”

“Yeah okay.” I say I pay.

“What’s going on out there.” Shawn says

“Simple plan is signing stuff.” I say he just pulls an oh face and I skate past them and I get the feeling that some is watching me I just keep skating until I get home. I walk in the house and go to the kitchen and try to put the stuff away I look in the fridge and see it full with other stuff but still working so I just take everything out and put some groceries in it. I pull out some other stuff for dinner after making a small salad and some fried chicken I eat my share and I make a plate for mom and I bring it in the food and see her in the same spot.

“Mom I got some food.” I say holding out the plate and she just looks at it and waves me off I just put it in the fridge and go upstairs to my room. I unlock it and walk in then I turn around and lock it back up. I walk over to my bed and I look under it and give a silent cheer and grab my guitar that I had gotten from my old friend Jack before he was killed by a drunk driver. I open it and find my favorite picture of us we were 10 and we were sitting under a tree reading but we looked up to see his mom take a picture of us. I start playing astronaut by simple plan and after a few more songs I put my guitar back and I go to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's my first chapter of this story tell me what you think
Sorry if it's sort