Sequel: The Last One Standing
Status: Complete

Can I Please Come Down

Chapter 7

It’s been 2 months since I went on tour with the guys and I was having the time of my life I have not had to deal with stress and there was only one week left in the tour which sucked because I had gotten to be great friends with all time low and the rest of the band and I have to chose who I live with we were currently in Huntington Beach. I was currently walking around with Jeff.

“All I’m saying is that if you noobtube someone it’s cheating.” I say trying to express my point.

“No it’s not it gives someone a fair advantage against an expert.” He says I look in the back of his head and see that the spots where I put sunscreen aren’t tanning so it looks like he has a smiley face on the back of his head.

“What are you laughing at.” He says looking at me. I turn him around and take a picture with the Cellphone that Pierre had bought me a few days after I joined them I show him the picture.

“I’m going to kill you.” He says lunging at me I dodged him and started running towards the bus I get into the bus and jump on Pierre’s lap.

“Dad help me.” I say clinging on to him and Jeff came running in

“What did you?” he said and Jeff turned around and Pierre started laughing hard.

“I’m sorry kiddo even though it was a good prank I can’t help you.” He said handing me to Jeff.

“Oh you are so dead.” He said carrying me outside and he had to strong of a grip to get out of then he found a deep fountain.

“No Jeff don’t you-.” he throws me into the fountain and I sit up and just glare at him.

“Fine help me out.” I say and he holds out a hand and I grab it and I pull him in he just glares at me and dunks me after I get up I tackle him and then I get out and run to the bus. I get on the bus and the guys look up and see me and start laughing, just then Jeff came in and they started laughing harder.

“You guys look like a couple of drowned rats.” David says laughing I just shake my head and walk into the back and change into a Black tank top with a Blue one over it and some Capris. I towel dry my hair and walk back out and see the guys watching T.V.

“So how did you like your bath?”Chuck asks and I just stick my tongue out. The guys go get ready to play and my phone starts playing falling leaves by Billy Talent.

“Hello.” I say

“Layla.”

“Mom.” I hadn’t heard from her since I left.

“Yeah.”

“How did you get my number.” I ask confused

“Your father gave it to me.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah listen I need your help.”

“With what.”

“They are forcing me to clean up but I just can’t I love this stuff and if I don’t I have to move because I don’t have the money to pay for anything.” She says close to tears.

“Just clean mom.” I say

“I can’t please just help me.” She says

“Alright just give me a day to get there.” I say shocking myself.

“Alright see you then.” I hang up not believing that I was allowing her to suck me back in. I just walk back to the bus and grab some clothes and my money I write a note and walk out of the venue. I keep walking till I get to a bus station I really hated doing this to the guys they were my family but I need to help my mom.
I walk up to the desk.

“I need one bus ticket to L.A. at the next available time” I say

“That will be 56 dollars.” She says and I hand the lady the money and she gives me a ticket and I sit and wait for the bus when it pulls up I get on and sit down in a seat by the window.

Pierre’s P.O.V

“Thank you, you guys were awesome.” I said to the crowd and we walk off and I don’t see Layla standing by the stage I look getting worried and I see Alex.

“Hey Alex have you see my daughter.” I ask

“Yeah she was walking to your bus.” He say I let out a sigh of relief.

“Thanks man.” I say walking towards the bus.

“Lay.” I say walking on the bus I didn’t hear anything.

“Layla.” I call louder but nothing I walk to the back and she’s not there I walk to her bunk and find only her guitar on her bed. I look and see a note I walk out to the front lounge reading it and sit down.

Dad and guys,

Before you freak no I’m not running away I got a call from mom she said she need my help and I’ve got to help her. I just can’t ignore her she’s my mom; I will still tell you my disition in a week and don’t come and get me I will be fine you guys play for your fans. I love you guys I just got to do this and I need you to support me I love you guys.

Layla

I just throw the letter on the table and walk out and try to call her phone but I just leave a message. I keep walking and after a little bit I walk back to the bus to find all of the guys reading the note.

“She really did leave.”Seb said and they just sat down.

“We got to go get her.”Jeff said

“No she said that she will see us in a week.” I said

“How can you say that she’s your daughter you should be out there looking for her.” he said walking over so we were standing nose to nose.

“And if we even find her she will find a way to go back there as much as it hurts me to not to go after her I want to but she said not to and to support her now if we go after her she will get pissed then she might not come to live with me.” I say and I just walk to my bunk and lay down.

Layla’s P.O.V

I get off the bus and I turn on my phone to see a message from dad I click on it and listen to it.

“Layla honey I’m not mad I just wish that you would have told me and I would have understood I just want you to know I’m proud that you wanted to do this but in a week I will see you and the guys and I love you bye Lay.”

I almost broke into tears I didn’t know that in the short months that I knew them they would have such an impact on me it felt like I was letting them down but I had to do this. I grab my bag and walk to the house and I step on the steps and I fall through. I just pick myself up and I walk up the rest and onto the pouch I knocked on the door not sure on what I should do. The door opens to reveal mom but she looked worst than when I left her.

“Oh Layla I missed you.” She said pulling me into a hug.

“Missed you to mom.” I said back she drought me into the house and saw that it was worse than the last time I was here. I walk up to my room and find it still untouched. I put my bag on my bed and I walk down and see mom sorting through stuff again. I just shake my head and I go to the sink and find it not working I look under the sink and find it busting a leak I shut off the water and I look for a tool box that mom had collected.

“Hey mom where is that toolbox that you had.” I ask she looks up

“Try under that pile of clothes.” She said pointing to a pile I walk over and I look under the pile and find the box I look in it and find an almost complete set. I grab it and walk over to the sink I look in and find that the leak was caused because the pipe wasn’t tighten enough. I tighten the pipe and I try the sink and it works I turn it off and put the tools back and walk into the living room.

“What else isn’t working.” I say mom looks up and thinks about it.

“The shower head fell off and the porch steps are rotted um there’s a leak on the roof and I can’t get any hot water.”

“Okay I can fix some of that tomorrow but not without money.” I say

“I don’t have any.” She says

“I know I was just seeing if you had any.” I said

“Why.”

“Because I wanted to know if you spent it on junk or real things.” I said

“Wait if you knew then wait… you have money.” She says

“Yeah mom I have money but I’m using it on things for the house and food.” I say and I walk to Mort’s Food. I see Shawn I wave and he waves back and walks over to me.

“I thought Warp wasn’t over for another week.” He says

“Yeah well mom needed my help so I came home early.” I say

“Man that sucks but I can kind of see a different person one that’s carefree but it looks like she’s going back to her stressed self.” He says poking my forehead. I just laugh and pick up some food and I pay for it and leave. I walk back to the house and I walk back in and put the food where ever I could find a place that was clean.

“Hey mom I’m going to Lowes to get some stuff for the house I’ll be back.” I say she picks up her head and nods. I walk out and walk to Lowes and I walk in and grab two 2x4’s and some calk and a calk gun and some screws and some duct tape and hinges for the door since it almost broke on my way out. I pay for it and earn some weird stares because I was a fourteen year old girl getting all of this. I walk home and I put a tarp over the wood and walk in the house and put everything else in my room. I lay down on my bed and I fall asleep I wake up at six in the morning and I get up and change into a pair of baggy cargo pants and a t-shirt grab a hoodie. I walk outside and walk around until I look around and see the grave yard. I walk into it and walk to a grave yard I haven’t seen since the funeral. I kneel down and read the inscription.

Jack Anthony Robbins
October 31 1997- January 24 2011
Beloved son, brother, friend
Keep rocking

I look at it and just breakdown it had been 8 months since the accident and it still hurt I had it bottled up for so long I just burst from the grief. I try to stop crying but every time I wipe them away but they are soon replaced my new ones. After I cry for a while I get up.

“I’m Sorry.” I say and I walk away.
♠ ♠ ♠
here you guys go thank you for commenting this is my last post for a little while because i am going to camp but i thought i would post one last time before i leave tomorrow