Status: *shrug*

No kindness, no cruelty, just...nothing..

Prolouge

August stood on her back porch staring at the rain. She was still dressed in black from the funerals. Standing up she walked slowly over to the sliding glass door.
Mother, i don't understand. Where'd you go? She thought through tears.
"August, where are you?" A soft voice called. She turned towards her parent's bedroom door.
"In the living room Uncle." She mummbled half-heartedly tears streamming down her face. Her uncle founded the corner and stopped.
"Um..do you want something? Chocolate. Candy. A nap?" He asked akwardly. August shook her head.
"I'm fine." He nodded. A akward silence filled the room.
"I packed all your stuff. Want to leave now? Do you still want to say goodbye?" He asked. She shook her head. He nodded again and motioned for her to follow. She stumbled forward, numb. Her mother, father, brother and baby sister had all left. She was alone with only her weird uncle she never knew existed. She hated the pain she was feeling. She hated the world that had left her all alone. Walking to the front door she grabbed the handle and walked out. She didn't look back. That was eight years age when she was still eight years old.