Status: Completed

I Wonder What It's Like to Be Loved by You

Down Memory Lane

Last night once the boys took me to their house, they gave me a tour and it was amazing! They had everything there, a music studio, the coolest rooms and a giant movie room! I was definitely going to enjoy these next two weeks.

I was so tired though because yesterday I had to put all the finishing touches on the stage and so I went to bed right after they gave me the tour. This morning I was woken up by someone jumping on my bed.

“Go away,” I mumbled while taking my pillow and whacking the person who was bouncing me.

“No,” Danny whined while jumping more.

“I want to sleep,” I told him while pulling the covers over me.

“We have too much fun things to do today. We have to catch up and you have to hear our music!” He went on while still jumping.

I let out a groan before giving him a good whack on the head with my pillow. Danny let out a loud laugh before grabbing another pillow and taking a swing at me.

I screamed and jumped over him and sprinted downstairs. I found Tom cooking something while Harry and Dougie sat at the counter. I ran into the kitchen and found an empty cabinet and hid in it.

“Shhh,” I told the boys and they nodded before I closed it.

I heard Danny run into the kitchen and ask, “Where did Kirstie go?”

“I haven’t seen her,” Tom answered.

Just then I popped out of the cabinet and jumped out and scared Danny half to death as he let out a girly scream. I got out of the cabinet and fell to the ground in a fit of laughs and the other boys were in a similar state….except Danny.

“You’re so mean!” Danny shouted while scooping me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

“You were mean first! You jumped on my bed and woke me up you big meanie!” I yelled back while smacking his butt.

“Who do you guys think is meaner?” Danny asked the guys.

“I think you two deserve each other,” Harry snickered.

All of us had breakfast together and I got to know them better before Danny led me up to his room. I let out a small laugh and saw it was just like his room a long time ago, clothes everywhere with papers that had lyrics and the such written on them scattered and his bed was the only thing that was actually clear.

We plopped down on his bed and we just smiled at each other before he said, “I really missed you Kirstie.”

“I missed you too Danny,” I told him. “I’m really glad that we found each other. It kind of feels like hardly any time has passed at all.”

“I feel the same,” He smiled at me. “So catch me up on your life. What did I miss?”

“Not much,” I shrugged. “I finished out school and then I went to an art college – thanks to you.”

“Why thanks to me?” Danny asked while wrinkled up his eyebrows.

“If you hadn’t encouraged me the way you did, I would have never been confident enough in my abilities to ever do it,” I explained and we shared a hug before I went on, “Then I graduated and I’ve just been doing freelance work for the past two years and it’s amazing. I love it.”

“I’m so proud of you Kirstie for doing what you love,” He beamed.

“Thanks Danny,” I replied while leaning into him. “But now you have to tell me about your exciting super famous rockstar life.”

“It’s not that amazing,” He shrugged. “But we came out with our first album that summer after you left and we’ve just been making music since then and we’ve gotten pretty big. I had no idea we’d ever get this big, never in my wildest dreams.”

“Ya know, it’s kind of funny that you’re this big rockstar now and I didn’t even know it,” I told him. “I still feel like we’re those two kids that spent every day together.”

“I still feel that way too. It’s so nice to have not only my best friend back but my best friend who doesn’t think of me as Danny Jones of McFly, but who sees me and likes me for just plain Danny,” He gently stated.

“Whether you’re in a band or not, you’re still the same Danny and I love him,” I honestly said.

“I’m glad, because I love you too,” He replied as we shared another long hug. “Life isn’t the same without you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

Kirstie and McFly

comments?