Status: Completed

I Wonder What It's Like to Be Loved by You

It's Always Better Late Than Never

Danny and I just talked the entire morning and spent it reconnecting, although we didn’t need much because I don’t think either of us felt like we lost our deep connection that we’ve always had.

Once we realized that we had talked until lunchtime, I went to take a shower and get out of my pajamas. The five of us had lunch together and right as we were finishing, the doorbell rang.

”Someone’s knocking on the door, somebody’s ringing a bell, do me a favor, open the door and let ‘em in,” I sang.

“Paul McCartney fan eh?” Dougie asked.

“Don’t get her started,” Danny chuckled. “She adores the Beatles and Paul McCartney, I swear she could talk for days about them.”

“I can’t help it that they’re amazing,” I rolled my eyes.

Tom left the room to answer the door and soon came back with a really pretty dark haired girl under his arm.

“Kirstie, this is my girlfriend, Giovanna and Gio, this is Kirsten,” Tom introduced us.

“It’s nice to meet you,” I grinned while pulling her in for a hug.

“She always greets people with a hug,” Danny informed Giovanna.

“Oh, are you Danny’s girl then?” She asked once we parted.

“Ha, definitely not,” I laughed. “Danny and I were best friends when we were younger but then I moved back to California but we just reconnected.”

“Oh, darn it!” She snapped her fingers then turned to Danny, “I was hoping you’d break up with Lizzy.”

“Lizzy?” I asked.

Danny scratched the back of his neck before saying, “Um yeah, she’s my girlfriend.”

“Oh, I’d like to meet her sometime,” I smiled, thinking she’d be a wonderful girl since she’s with Danny.

“No you wouldn’t,” Dougie piped in.

“Yeah, she’s so annoying,” Harry whined while laying his head on the table.

“C’mon guys, she isn’t that bad,” Danny told them.

“She’s really snarky and she likes to tell you what you’re doing wrong,” Tom informed me.

“And she thinks she better than everyone else,” Gio added then whispered in my ear, “Besides, she’s cheated on Danny a ton.”

“Danny,” I groaned while rolling my eyes at him and he just shrugged, knowing what I mean by that.

“I’ll probably break up with her, I just haven’t,” He shrugged.

“Hey Kirstie, do you have a boyfriend?” Harry questioned then joked, “Because you know, I’m available.”

We all laughed and Danny gave him a smack before saying, “Yeah I do but I’m not giving any details because Danny will just tease me.”

“What? You’re not going to tell me? But we’re best friends!” Danny whined.

“I’m not telling,” I replied.

Danny scooped me up and threw me on the couch then started tickling and shouting, “TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME!”

”No!” I countered through giggles. “Hey, I thought you were going to play me your music.”

“Oh yeah!” Danny snapped his fingers. “Why don’t you and Gio go up to the music room and we’ll meet you up there in a sec.”

I nodded my head before Gio and I headed up there and plopped down in some comfy chairs.

“So how long have you and Tom been together?” I asked.

“A long time,” She smiled before saying, “Ever since we were teenagers. He sat next to me in this one class and we’ve been going out ever since then.”

“Aw, that’s sweet,” I grinned.

“So Kirstie…is it alright if I call you Kirstie?” Gio asked.

“Of course, all my friends do,” I told her.

“Okay, I just wasn’t sure because Tom introduced you as Kirsten but whenever Danny talked about you he always said Kirstie and I noticed the other guys said Kirstie, so yeah, I just wasn’t sure,” She explained.

“Oh, have you seen the guys since yesterday?” I questioned.

“No, what makes you say that?” She asked me, obviously just as confused.

“Well you said when Danny talked about me he said Kirstie, but I just met them again yesterday so I thought for him to talk about me, you must have seen them yesterday or this morning,” I told her.

She let out a laugh before saying, “Oh, I see what you mean. Well Danny talks about you a lot, he always has.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah, he’s very fond of you, ya know?” Gio replied. “He was always talking about you, telling us stories and all kinds of things.”

I had no idea Danny talked about me like that. It makes me feel kind of special actually that even though we didn’t talk to each other for so long, he still thought of me like I still thought of him. This time I go back to America, I’m not going to let our relationship dissipate like it did, because I can’t stand losing Danny again.
♠ ♠ ♠
i would really love to hear your feedback on this story! if you guys have anything you like or want to change or want in it, i'd love to hear it!!!!

Kirstie and Danny

comments please?