Status: Completed

I Wonder What It's Like to Be Loved by You

I Can't Fight This Feeling That This Is The End

I’ve been staying with the boys for the past five days and it has been so much fun! I’ve gotten really close with all of the guys. They’re so much fun and I feel so comfortable with them and it’s amazing that I’ve become so close in only a few days.

Today they were rehearsing for their show and Danny tried to get me to come but I stayed at the house because I really needed to work on the promotional posters I was designing for McFly. I was currently lying on the couch and working on some designs for the posters on my laptop when the door came open and the boys walked in.

“Hey guys, how was rehearsal?” I greeted them.

“Good,” They replied in unison.

“And Tom went to Gio’s by the way,” Dougie informed me.

They all went to take their shoes off and come into the living room where I was.

“What are you working on?” Harry asked.

“Your poster,” I stated.

The three boys came over and looked at my screen and started telling me how much they loved it. It was so sweet of them. But Danny took my computer and closed it, setting it on the autumn. I sent him a confused look and he sent me a goofy grin before coming over to where I was lying on the couch.

“What are you going to do to me?” I asked with a laugh as I curled up in a ball.

“Nothing, just relax,” He replied.

I stretched out again and Danny jumped onto the couch and cuddled up next to me. He laid his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around me then let out a happy sigh.

“Are you comfortable?” I chuckled.

“Yes, very,” Danny replied while sending me his goofy smile.

“Well at least one of us is,” I groaned.

“I want to be comfortable too!” Harry whined while coming over and laying with us and Dougie quickly cuddled in as well.

“You guys are going to squish me!” I giggled. “Besides, I wanted to go watch Indiana Jones.”

“Well let’s go watch it!” Dougie suggested.

They all piled off of me and Danny picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. They all walked into Harry’s room and Danny plopped me down in the middle of his bed and Danny got in next to me and Dougie got in on the other side of me while Harry laid next to him.

“Why aren’t we watching in the movie room?” I asked while Harry got the movie set up.

“Because this is more comfortable,” Danny replied as we cuddled together.

“Oh gosh,” I giggled.

“Kirstie,” Dougie whined. “Will you pet my head?”

“Of course,” I smiled as he laid his head on my chest and I stroked his hair.

“I think you’re the only girl I know who I could say that to and wouldn’t get weirded out,” Dougie laughed.

I felt my phone ringing in my pocket and I dug it out. I saw that it was my boyfriend and I answered and tried to climb out of the bed but the boys held me in. I really don’t want to talk to my boyfriend with all the other guys listening in, that’s pretty awkward but I don’t have much choice!

“Hi baby,” He cooed.

“Hey Josh,” I replied and the boys quickly shared a round of ”Ooohh”

“How’s England?” Josh asked.

“Amazing, so much fun!” I beamed.

“How is staying with those guys,” He started in a different tone then added, “Are they treating you alright? They’re not bothering you or hitting on you or anything are they?”

Danny being…Danny of course then had to start making kissing noises next to the phone and softly moaned, “Kirstie, baby, you’re so gorgeous.”

“Shut up Danny,” I groaned while pushing him away and the other two laughing hyenas cracked up. “Sorry Josh, Danny is just being stupid.”

“Alright, so what are you up to?” He asked.

“Just hanging out with the guys, we’re actually just about to watch a movie so I should get going,” I replied.

“Okay, I miss you and I can’t wait to see you. I love you,” Josh told me.

“Yeah, I’ll talk to you later,” I told him before we hung up.

“Ouch, rejection,” Dougie chuckled.

“What? Rejection? What do you mean?” I questioned.

“He said he loves you and you didn’t say it back. He got rejected,” Harry laughed.

“Is something going on Kirstie?” Danny softly asked. “Is Josh good to you or do you just not love him?”

“I don’t know,” I groaned while rubbing my face. “I feel bad because Josh is really good to me and we’ve been dating for a year and he tells me he loves me but I just don’t feel the same. I like him but I just don’t love him and I don’t know why. He’s so nice and sweet and romantic, but I just don’t love him.”

“You can’t help who you love Kirst,” Danny gently told me.

“And you shouldn’t force yourself to love anyone,” Dougie piped in.

“So you should break up with him and go out with me,” Harry joked.

“How about I figure this out for myself,” I snickered while shaking my head.

I feel bad about Josh, I always have. He’s a sweetheart of a guy and a girl couldn’t ask for someone as nice and romantic as he is but there’s just some reason that I can’t fall in love with him; I don’t know what it is, but it’s there. I sure hope that one day I can figure it out because I can’t keep our relationship the way it is…
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

Kirstie, Danny, Dougie and Harry