Status: Completed

I Wonder What It's Like to Be Loved by You

I Told You With A Smile

Today was the day that I’ve been dreading for the past two weeks. The day I have to go back home. I really don’t want to, it’s been so much fun and I’ve become so close with the boys. I can hardly picture myself without them but… I have to go.

“Thanks so much for letting me stay with you guys,” I smiled as I was saying goodbye to the boys at the airport. “And the concert last night was amazing by the way.”

“We know it was,” Tom joked and Gio rolled her eyes at him.

“I don’t want you to leave,” Dougie pouted. “Who will pet my head?”

I let out a big laugh before saying, “I’ll come visit and pet your head, how does that sound?”

“Not as good as petting me all the time,” He went on pouting.

I pouted out my lower lip at him before we shared a hug and I of course, petted his head.

“He’s like your little puppy,” Gio teased.

“Woof! Woof!” Dougie said before he shook his bum, trying to pretend it was his tail causing all of us to laugh hysterically. This made me only that much sadder though because I thought about not having these people anymore.

“You have to promise to come visit soon,” Harry spoke up.

“For sure. I’m already trying to think when I could come again,” I told him. “I’ve had the best time.”

“Well whenever you can come, there will always be a room open for you,” Tom piped in.

We shared some, I’m going to miss you’s, and I’ve had so much fun but Danny wasn’t acting like himself.

“Danny, is everything okay? You’ve hardly said anything,” I softly said.

He lifted his eyes up from their fixed location on the ground and he looked at me. I noticed they were glossy and he seemed upset.

“What’s wrong?” I gently asked.

“He broke up with his girlfriend this morning, finally!” Gio piped in.

“Is that what you’re upset about?” I questioned while rubbing Danny’s upper arm.

“No, that was a long time coming,” He shrugged it off. “I’m just…I’m just going to miss you and I’m afraid that…”

“Afraid that what?” I prodded.

“Afraid that I’m going to lose you again,” Danny whispered.

“Danny,” I cooed while bringing my hand up to cup his cheek so he’d look right in my eyes. “I’m not going to let that happen again. I love you, you’re my best friend and I can’t imagine being without you. We won’t let our relationship dissolve again, I promise.”

“I promise too,” He replied as we shared a big long hug.

I shared a hug and my last goodbye’s for now with everyone there. I of course started crying, I’m pretty emotional and I don’t like it when I started crying but Danny was really sweet and wiped my tears away.

“Bye guys,” My voice crackled as I picked up my bags and started to walk away. We had one more group hug before I turned and started to walk the opposite direction. I turned around and waved to them once, but I eventually got to my terminal.

I plopped down and put my carry on down by my feet. I texted Josh and told him that my plane would be leaving in about an hour and he said he’d pick me up. He’s such a nice guy and I know that he loves me but there’s just something preventing me from loving him and I don’t know what it is. I don’t know if I should try to stick it out or not…. I need to talk to Danny. Maybe I can call him once I get home.

I had been sitting there for about a half an hour which meant only about another half an hour until the plane left and I noticed someone sat down in the seat next to me. I was looking at my phone so I didn’t want to look at them and make it awkward, so I just kept my eyes on my phone and decided to text Danny.

’I miss you already’ I wrote.

’I miss you too. Check out the guy next to you, he may be hot though’ Danny responded with.

I let out a soft giggle to myself when I read this. That’s totally something Danny would write. For some reason, I did as he said and took a quick glance at the guy next to me.

”Danny!” I squealed when I saw him sitting next to me. “Why didn’t you say anything when you sat down?”

“Because I like this reaction better,” He chuckled as we were hugging tightly.

“What are you doing here? How’d you get through security without a ticket?” I questioned, utterly confused.

“I have a ticket,” Danny told me while showing an identical ticket to mine. “I’m going with you.”

”What?” I shot at him.

“Yep. The boys and I talked about it and we don’t have another concert for a week and a half, so I’m coming. I gotta make sure that you get back home safe, right?” He chuckled.

“You are so…” I trailed off.

“Weird, stupid, gorgeous?” Danny filled words in for me.

“No,” I laughed. “Sweet.”

He just smiled at me before hooking his arms around me as we hugged. Okay, now I actually was excited to go back home because Danny was coming with me! I hope Josh is okay with this.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments pleeeassse???

kirstie and danny