Status: Completed

I Wonder What It's Like to Be Loved by You

Don't Even Know Reality

I did it! I moved to England! I’ve been living with the McFly guys for the past few weeks while I looked at houses. I found one really cute one and I put an offer in but I haven’t heard back yet if they accepted or not.

As far as work goes, I’ve been designing all kinds of things for McFly. The boys even recruited me to help them with their wardrobe and that’s….entertaining to say the least.

”Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone,” I sang while strumming my guitar in the guest room the guys were letting me stay in.

”Help!” I heard other voices sing as my door opened.

I let out a big laugh as Harry, Dougie and Tom walked into my room.

“I didn’t know you could play guitar!” Dougie buzzed while jumping onto the bed next to me.

“Yeah Danny taught me when we were younger,” I smiled.

“Play…. Friday Night,” He told me and I started to play the riff but Harry spoke up.

“Dougie, stay on task,” Harry chuckled. “I know it’s hard for your little brain, but you can do it.”

We all shared a round of laughs….minus Dougie, but I petted his head which made him smile.

“So Kirstie, we kind of wanted to talk to you about something,” Tom started.

“Take a seat,” I grinned.

Tom and Harry sat down and made themselves comfortable on the foot of my bed since Dougie was already sitting next to me.

“So what do you want to talk about?” I questioned.

“You broke up with your boyfriend right?” Harry asked.

“Yeah, I talked to Danny and we decided it was best for me,” I explained.

“Didn’t you say that you felt like something was holding you back from loving him?” Tom prodded.

“Yeah…” I trailed off, wondering where he was going with this.

“Do you think it could be because you love someone else?” Tom finished.

I let out a small laugh before saying, “I think I’d know it if I was in love with someone else.”

“Are you sure? Sometimes it’s hard because you’re confused by other things,” Dougie went on.

“Like what kind of things?” I asked, completely confused what these three were getting at.

“Well for instance, maybe you’ve been friends with this person a long time,” Harry suggested. “And maybe you were separated a long time and then you just met up with them again and immediately got your bond back so you’re kind of confused with all the changes going on, like say, maybe moving to another country or something.”

“Woah, woah, woah,” I held up my hands. “You’re trying to suggest that I’m in love with Danny?”

“We’re not suggesting, we know,” Tom cheekily grinned.

“Um yeah, definitely not,” I laughed. “We’re best friends, I don’t have the hots for him and he surely doesn’t have them for me.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that,” Dougie said.

I looked at him and wrinkled up my eyebrows in confusion. Are they just trying to stir the pot or what?

“Kirstie,” Tom started while looking at me. “Danny is in love with you. He has been ever since you became friends. Who do you think he was thinking of when we wrote Obviously, Memory Lane, She Left Me, Falling In Love, Unsaid Things, The Heart Never Lies, All About You, Lonely, I Wanna Hold You, Walk In The Sun?”

“Are you kidding me? Danny’s probably got a million different girls he wrote those for, or maybe about none. It’s certainly not me, we’re just friends and always have been,” I brushed it off.

“He wrote them for you. You should hear how much he talks about you, how much he’s always talked about you. Danny’s always loved you Kirstie but he’s afraid to tell you,” Harry explained.

“Look, I appreciate you guys trying to make Danny and I happy since we both aren’t dating anyone right now but you don’t need to try to hook us up just because we’re single,” I battled.

“But he really does Kirstie,” Tom countered.

“Guys, I think it’s sweet that you’re trying to do this but Danny doesn’t love me, not like that,” I told them.

“Alright, we can’t make you believe us but promise us that if he tells you, you’ll give him a chance,” Dougie piped in.

I agreed before they each gave me a hug then left. What is wrong with these boys? I think they’ve had a few too many red bulls…
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm interesting, i wonder what's gonna happen next.... haha

comments???