Status: Completed

I Wonder What It's Like to Be Loved by You

Do Ya Love Me?

Danny’s POV
While I was eating a snack in the kitchen, Tom, Dougie and Harry all came in and sat down by me. They all had strange looks on their faces and I knew they were up to something.

“What’s going on?” I asked them.

“Actually, we were just talking to Kirstie,” Harry started.

“What about?” I questioned.

”We told her that you have feelings for her,” Tom told me.

”You what?” I shot back.

“Mate, we’re tired of seeing you all sad and bummed, we needed to tell her,” Dougie piped in.

“Well what did she say?” I asked, extremely intrigued now.

“She,” Tom started and let out a sigh. “She didn’t believe us Danny. You have to tell her or she won’t believe it.”

I let out a sigh and rested my forehead on the counter.

“Why is this so hard for you? You never have trouble with girls,” Harry added.

“Kirstie’s just… different than other girls,” I told them. “She doesn’t see me as Danny Jones of McFly, she sees me as just Danny and I can’t hide anything from her. I usually am just attracted to girl physically but I truly love Kirstie for who she is. I mean, I am really really attracted to her, but not only for how beautiful she is but for who she is. I’ve never met anyone like her and I just… love her. I don’t want to screw up with her.”

“How can you screw up if you never tell her though?” Tom asked me.

“Just tell her mate,” Dougie encouraged me.

“I don’t know, I’ll think about it,” I replied while getting up and heading out of the kitchen.

I started to head for the stairs so I could go up to my room and think but I froze at the bottom of the steps. Sitting there, with tears trickling down her face was…Kirstie.

“Did…did you hear all of that?” I found myself stuttering.

She nodded her head and wiped her tears away. Oh great job Danny, you make her cry! She’s probably crying because I wrecked our friendship because now she knows I’m in love with her, great, that’s just great.

“I’m sorry Kirstie, I just-“ I started but she cut me off.

“Danny,” She started while getting up and walking down the stairs so that we were standing close. “You told me with Josh that you can’t control who you love, and you can’t control that you love me.”

“I know, but I don’t want to make you feel weird ya know,” I went on.

“Remember how I said with Josh that there was something preventing me from loving him. Well, I finally figured it out,” Kirstie told me. “I think it was because, I was in love with you the whole time.

I just looked at her in disbelief. I never would have in a million years thought she’d be saying this.

“I love you Danny and hearing you say that you love me, made me realize that I love you Danny, I really always have,” She grinned.

I was completely beaming as I brought my hand up to cup her cheek and I said, “I’m so in love with you Kirsten.”

“I’m so in love with you Daniel,” She replied.

I leaned down as we both closed our eyes. Our lips came together in a beautiful kiss. I have kissed quite a few girls but none could compare to Kirstie and what I felt for her. I love her and she loves me, that’s all there is to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
so it finally happened! he kissed her!

comments?