Status: Completed

I Wonder What It's Like to Be Loved by You

What It's Like To Be Loved By You

“Ryan, where are you going?” Danny chuckled while crawling alongside our ten month old baby boy.

Ryan crawled over to my feet and smiled up at me. I picked up my boy and left a big kiss on his forehead.

“Ah, you’re going to see your mommy,” He smiled while standing up and wrapping his arms around the two of us. “Your mommy’s a pretty special lady.”

“So is your daddy,” I grinned while Ryan let out a big coo.

Danny and I have been married for three years. I would have never guessed that the friendship that we had when we were young could have blossomed into this wonderful life I have now. Obviously, we have our baby boy Ryan Daniel Jones and he’s brought so much joy to our life. He’s a spitting image of his gorgeous father as well, I love it!

“I think somebody’s tired,” I said as Ryan’s little eyelids slowly opened and closed.

“Yes I am,” Danny chuckled through his adorable bolton accent.

“Well let me put down Ryan for a nap then I’ll put you down for yours,” I teased.

He let out a chuckle before we went up to Ryan’s nursery and laid him down in his crib.

“I love you honey,” I cooed while kissing his cheek.

“We both love you,” Danny smiled while kissing his other cheek.

He covered Ryan up with a soft blanket and tucked him in with his favorite stuffed teddy bear and we both smiled at him before leaving the room.

“I love that little guy,” Danny beamed while plopping down on the couch and pulling me onto his lap.

“I do too,” I happily sighed while lying my head on his chest. “After falling in love with you, I didn’t think anyone could make me happier but Ryan has proved me wrong because now I have both of you.”

“Thank you for giving me such a beautiful family,” Danny whispered in my ear and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

“Thank you for being so wonderful,” I replied before we shared a loving kiss.

After we parted, Danny leaned over and grabbed an acoustic guitar. He started strumming and left a kiss on my cheek before he started beautifully singing the song he wrote for me so long ago.

” I wonder what it's like to be loved by you
I wonder what it's like to be home
And I don't walk when there's a stone in my shoe
All I know, that in time I'll be fine

I wonder what it's like to fly so high
Or to breathe under the sea
I wonder if someday I'll be good with goodbyes
But I'll be okay if you come along with me

Such a long, long way to go
Where I'm going I don't know
I'm just following the road
For a walk in the sun
For a walk in the sun

I wonder how they put a man on the moon
I wonder what it's like up there
I wonder if you'll ever sing this tune
All I know is the answers in the air

Such a long, long way to go
Where I'm going I don't know
I'm just following the road
For a walk in the sun
For a walk in the sun

Sitting and watching the world going by
Is it true when we die we go up to the sky?
Woah, woah
So many things that I don't understand
Put my feet in the sand when I'm walking in the sun
Woah
Walking in the sun

Such a long, long way to go
Where I'm going I don't know
I'm just following the road
For a walk in the sun
For a walk in the sun, yeah”


“I love that song so much. That’s my favorite one that you’ve written for me,” I told him.

“I love it too, but I love it because I love you,” He replied. “I remember when I wrote that. I’m just so glad that now I know what it’s like to be loved by you because if I didn’t, I would be missing out on so much.”

“If I didn’t have you in my life, I’d be missing out on life because you make my life worthwhile,” I honestly told him.

“I love you Kirstie,” Danny softly said.

“I love you too Danny,” I replied with the biggest smile.

It’s funny how you look back on your life so far and realize how all the pieces fit together. Danny and I belong together and now I can look back and see that all along that’s how it always was. My pieces all fit together but if Danny wasn’t with me, none of them would. I’m just so glad that we’ve both found what it’s like to be loved by one another.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is the last chapter, i hope you enjoyed it!

final comments?