Status: Completed

I Wonder What It's Like to Be Loved by You

She Left Me

Danny’s POV
I could hardly believe that today was the day. Kirstie was leaving. My best friend that I’ve ever had, the girl that I love, the only one who truly understands me. I don’t know how I’m going to be able to be without her.

I had already said goodbye to her parents and she said goodbye to my mum and Vicky and that meant it go the part I dreaded. Saying goodbye to her. I don’t want to say goodbye!

“I’m going to miss you Danny,” Kirstie softly said with her cute American accent as we stood facing each other and she had tears streaming down her face.

“I’m going to miss you too Kirstie,” I replied while pulling her in for a tight hug.

“I love you so much Danny. You have no idea how much you’ve changed my life,” She said to me as she buried her face into my chest. “You’ve made me a better person. You encourage me every day to do what I love and be myself but at the same time make sure I get out of my comfort zone every now and then.”

“I love you too Kirstie and you’ve changed my life in every way,” I smiled down at her. “You taught me that I should be comfortable in my own skin and don’t let anyone tell me different. You’ve made me realize my true love for playing music and the effect it has on people. You’ve made me more sensitive to other people, showed me the beauty in everyday things and have taught me life lessons that I know I’ll never forget. Most of all, you’ve given me your friendship, which is the best thing I could ever ask for.”

“I can only hope that I’ve been as good of a friend to you as you have to me,” Kirstie told me.

“You’ve been the best friend anyone could ask for,” I replied while hugging her and she smiled at me. “I’m going to miss that smile so much. You always brighten up my day with that smile.”

“I’m glad because your smile does the same to me,” She grinned her cute dimply smile.

The two of us just held each other and shed tears on one anothers shoulders before her parents said they needed to go.

“Wait, just one second, I have a present for Kirstie,” I told her parents.

“I have one for you too,” She grinned while going over and grabbing something from next to the couch and holding it behind her back and I did the same with her present.

“I want to give you yours first,” I spoke up.

“No, I want to give you yours first,” Kirstie battled.

“Just go at the same time,” Vicky groaned.

“One, two, three!” We simultaneously said then held our presents out to one another.

I pulled out an acoustic guitar from behind my back and held it out to her. I bought it for her and on the back I painted in turquoise letters, since turquoise was her favorite color, I wrote ’To Kirstie, I love you and always keep playing – Danny’

She got the most excited smile as she took it and she handed me a book, a sketchbook to be exact. It was one we had started together. Kirstie had been sketching in it one day at my house and we started to draw together and we had written song lyrics in it together as well. As I flipped through it, I noticed she had added more and it brought a giant smile to my face. In the back cover she had glued a picture in it of the two of us. Her mom had taken it one day when we were sitting underneath a shady tree in their backyard and I was playing my guitar while she was drawing something and we were looking at each other and laughing. Kirstie had written above it, ‘just two weirdo’s’ then below it wrote ‘but we love each other and the heart never lies’

Both of us put down the presents and hugged each other again as tears streamed down both our cheeks. It was over all too soon though and they had to leave.

I stood there and watched her walk down the street. That was the most painful sight I’ve ever had to see, to watch her walking down that street and leaving me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one is kinda short! but i am working on the next one now!

comments!?!?!?