Status: Completed

I Wonder What It's Like to Be Loved by You

When She Walked In The Room My Heart Went Boom

Danny’s POV
“Where are we going?” I asked once Tom was driving us…somewhere.

“For the millionth time, we’re going to the theatre,” Tom groaned but a laugh quickly followed.

“Why?” I asked Dougie who was sitting next to me.

“You think I was listening?” He chuckled.

I let out my own laugh before asking Harry, “Why are we going to the theatre? We aren’t having rehearsals yet are we?”

“Naw,” Harry shook his head. “We’re going to see the stage. They got some bird to design it all and so we’re going to see it and tell er’ if we want anything changed.”

“They said she was really good so hopefully we won’t want to change anything,” Tom spoke up without taking his eyes off the road.

“I just hope she’s good to look at,” Dougie smirked.

“I agree,” I smiled.

“That’s good enough for me,” Harry added. “Hey, you can’t be eyeing anyone, what would Lizzy think?”

“Eh, she wouldn’t care. It’s not like I’m the only one that she keeps her eyes on,” I shrugged. It’s true, my girlfriend and I don’t really have… the best relationship but I haven’t broken up with her yet, I’m not sure why, I just haven’t.

Eventually we got to the theatre and headed inside. We walked toward the stage and saw the girl standing there who designed everything. Dougie smirked over at me and Harry nudged my side and said, “She’s a beauty, eh?”

“Definitely,” I smiled.

As we approached her, she smiled at us and her dimples quickly appeared. She looked almost…like..naw never mind. I had to take a second look but I quickly shook it off.

“So you must be the bird who designed all of this huh?” Tom said to her.

“That would be me,” She grinned brightly and said with an American accent.

“American? Well, I’m Tom,” He started the introduction. “And that short one with blonde hair is Dougie, the one who keeps eyeing you is Harry and the stupid one there is Danny.”

“It’s nice to meet you,” She said and I couldn’t stop staring at her. She looked exactly like Kirstie, I could swear it was her. Those eyes, that smile… but then she spoke and asked “Is there something wrong?”

“No, you just… look like this girl I used to know,” I told her. “She had the same dimples and sparkly eyes. Sorry though, I didn’t mean to stare. But you did a great job on this, you’re good at art,” I went on while looking at the stage along with the other guys. It was truly amazing.

“Someone once told me that art was an expression of the soul and that beautiful art reflects a beautiful soul,” She gently spoke up with a voice like silk.

The moment she said those words, that memory came back to me. It was when she first showed me her sketchbook and I had said that to her. It really was her…

”Kirstie,” I happily sighed as I smile quickly came across my lips. “It’s you.”

”DANNY!” She squealed while jumping into my arms.

I spun her around and then set her back on the ground and we shared a tight hug. Boy I missed her.

“It’s been so long,” Kirstie softly said as we were hugging.

“I know,” I agreed while pulling away and holding her at arms length. “Your hair is much longer now and more wavy now than curly and you look so much older but I knew it had to be you with those twinkly eyes and dimply smile.”

She was absolutely gorgeous. I had always thought she was beautiful, even back when we were kids but now she’s even more beautiful. I sure do hope she’s still the same Kirstie I knew back in Bolton.

“What happened to your curly hair?” Kirstie pouted while running a hand through my hair that was now short.

“I got it short now,” I replied.

“You sure do look different,” She told me. “You’re not the same lanky, freckly, curly headed kid. Now you’re all muscular and you don’t have many freckles anymore, this is new too,” Kirstie said while running her hand on my arm that was covered in tattoos.

“Do you not like it?” I asked, feeling some disappointment.

“No,” She quickly replied. “I just have to get used to it. You still have the same face though, same smile, same eyes.”

“And you’re still my best friend,” I smiled at her.

“You’re still mine,” Kirstie told me while grinning brightly and hugging me again.

I never thought I’d have her back in my arms again, but now that I do, it feels so good and I promise myself that I won’t ever let her go again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would really really really love a comment! pleeeeaase!