Status: Finished and Great

Rolling in the Deep

Rolling in the deep

" You don't understand I saw him. HIM! He cheated on me. And with Raquel." I cry out to my best friend.

" Oh, Lucy I sorry. I told you he was a douche."

" I know. But I thought he changed. That I changed him! " To my despair my ex-best friend came looking all innocent.

" Hey guys what's up?"

" Leave." I spat

" Excuse me?"

" I said leave! You and me are done. I hate you."

" What are you talking about? I didn't do shit to you."

" Bullshit Raquel. You know what you did you back stabbing slag!"

" That does it." Raquel then jumps at me. Trying to get a punch I stop her at her tracks, flip us over and start to beat the shit out of her. Receiving a few hits along the way, but not compared to mine. Raquel being the girlie fighter she is decides to start scratching as much as she can. Hearing a crack from her nose area I stop. This girl wasn't worth my time.

" Go to hell bitch." I say not after spitting on her face. I begin to walk away only to see Charles walking towards me.

" Hey, Lu." Charles whispers in my ear. Boy you better step back. I feel his arms snake around my waist. Next thing you hear SLAP.

" What the hell Lucy?" He question's rubbing his now red cheek.

" Dont' what the hell me Charles. I going to say this nice and clear it's over." I say with a smile

" What did I do babe? Please tell me. Who do I have to beat up."

" You asshole."

" Me? But what did I d-"

" You know what you did. ' How I can't go out tonight I have to go with my brother.' My brother my ass. I saw you with Raquel practically having sex at the movies.Why, why Charles?"

" You want to know why, ok I'll tell you. Because I was getting sick of you not wanting to put out. That whole thing of waiting until marriage is not working for me. I have needs, and you just wouldn't satisfie those need." That bastard.

Ok how about this being put out, If you ever come near me or my family your going to wake up with no member. Got it."

" Trust me babe, That won't happen." Charles replies then walks away feeling proud of himself.

It's been two weeks since the whole incident. I was suspended for a week for breaking Raquel's nose, every one knew that I beat the shit out of Rachel, Raquel was a slag, and that Charles was a cheater. But hey over the last two weeks I found a real nice guy. His name was Paul. Real sweetheart. He was also a virgin so that was a bonus. Oh also did I tell you Raquel and Charles were going out. I felt good and my friends felt relieved to be rid of Raquel back stabbing ass. Right now Paul and I were sitting at our lunch table when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

" Ugh. What do you want Charles?"

" Can we talk." Paul standing up. " Alone."

" It's ok babe I'll be right back. This better be good." Charles and I then left the lunch room. Sitting in the bench where Charles asked me out.

" Do you remember this spot?"

" Cut the crap Charles. What do want?"

" I want you back. I'm so sorry about what I did to you. I really am. I love you."

" Aww Charles. I don't give a shit."

" But?"

" Good bye Charles." Leaving Charles with a broken heart. Never mess with a girl or you'll just end up rolling in the deep.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment & vote.