Status: Stopped

Danny and Deuce

Kicked out

It has been about a week since I started sleeping with Aron, both him an I had tryed to keep a lot of people form finding out about us but my wife found out about it and kicked me out of our home. I was trying to find a place to live since I knew now that I was not with my wife, Aron was going to be over a lot more now. When I found a place Aron was there with me helping me put my thing where I wanted them to go.

"Well now that we have everything put away want to have some fun?"

Aron asked me, I looked over at him and sighed a little. I know now that I was not with my wife that he would want to have sex a lot more but I just did not feel like it at the moment.

"No I really don't want to have some fun, I just want to think of a moment"

I told him looking down, I could tell from not even looking at him that he was a little mad. I sighed again and looked up at him.

"Aron, don't you wander how my wife found out. I mean we were careful not to go out place where people we knew would be there"

I told him trying to make him think how could my wife known that we were sleeping together. It was very quiet with out us talking. I was not sure if he was thinking or just staring off some where and looked like he was thinking.

"I don't know how she would have found out"

Aron finale said while he was looking down, I was not sure if he was lying to me or if he was really telling my the truth.

"I have to go"

Aron said, he got up and walked out of the apartment without saying 'good bye'

(Aron)

I was trying to call him, the one person I know that found out about me and Danny some how. I was angry that he would got and tell Danny's wife that Danny and I where sleeping together. He would not pick up his phone while I was driving back to my place.

When I got to my place I was really pissed off that I could not get a hold of him, when I got to the door of my place I saw that the lights where on. I knew that he was in my home so I walked into my apartment and saw him sitting on the couch.

"Truth"
♠ ♠ ♠
Its here, Sorry if took me so long. I hope that the people that are reading this are reading my other stores.