Picking Up the Pieces

Giving In To Temptation

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, and my stomach roared. As I walked into the kitchen, running my hands through my bed head and yawning, Alice turned and stared at me.

“What?” I asked, grabbing a mug out of the cabinet. I poured myself a cup of coffee, and she smirked.

“You’re not wearing a shirt this morning,” she said quietly.

“Why does it matter if I’m wearing a shirt or not? I’m a guy,” I asked, leaning against the counter and sipping the hot coffee.

“Because I’ve never seen you shirtless,” she purred, placing a hand on my chest lightly. My heart skipped a beat, and I nearly choked on my coffee.

“Easy there tiger,” I muttered, removing her hand from my chest. While I knew she knew what she wanted, I still didn’t want to do anything either one of us would regret. She placed a plate of pancakes on the kitchen table, and I sat in my usual seat. Alice plopped down across from me, and we both reached for a pancake at the same time. As our fingers brushed, she blushed, and I let out a chuckle.

“What?” she asked.

“You’ll feel me up without a second thought, but accidentally reaching for the same pancake makes you blush like a twelve year old girl on her first date,” I smiled. Alice laughed, and grabbed the pancake quickly. We ate quietly, but the silence was incredibly comfortable. After breakfast, I put our plates in the sink, and Alice started washing them. All of a sudden, she glanced at me and then smirked.

“What?” I asked.

“You’ve got some syrup on your face,” she smiled. I rubbed my hand against my mouth, and then looked at her again.

“Gone?” I asked. She simply put down the plate she was washing, and kissed me firmly. Her tongue ran over my lips, and then she broke away. I felt a shudder go down my spine as I looked at her again. Her eyes were dark and sultry, and I was certainly feeling a little hot and bothered myself.

“Um…” I muttered.

“Now it’s gone,” she smirked before walking out of the kitchen. I followed her like a lost puppy, but as I noticed that she was swinging her hips to tease me, I reached out and put my hands firmly on her waist. I pulled her into my chest and rested my head on her shoulder.

“Are you teasing me?” I whispered into her ear. Her cheeks flushed a bit, but she flashed another cocky smirk.

“Peut-etre(maybe),” she smiled.

“C’est dangereux (that’s dangerous),” I muttered into her ear before kissing her neck lightly. She spun around and kissed me roughly, and I stumbled backwards while grunting in surprise. Her hands ran up my chest and her arms wrapped around my shoulders. She practically forced me onto the couch, and her tongue ran against my lips begging for entrance. I laced my fingers through her hair and gave her what she wanted, although I was a little hesitant. We broke away, and she raised her eyebrows as I stared at her in shock.

“Why do you look so stunned?” she asked.

“You were never like this with Sidney,” I muttered. Sidney had confided in me a lot, but he never once told me that he and Alice had been anywhere near having sex.

“I was…a lot. We just never really told anyone about it,” she said before attacking my lips again, but I put my hands firmly on her shoulders and pushed her up.

“Alice…I need to know,” I whispered. She bit her lip, and then slid off of my lap, curling up on the couch, and hugging her knees to her chest. Something flickered in her eyes…was it regret?

“Marc, we were a couple. We were serious, and we were in love. Do you really think we never had sex? We had sex the day before the first game of the Conference Finals…come to think of it, that’s probably why you lost…breaking traditions,” she explained.

“You told me that you two never had sex!” I blurted out angrily.

“Marc, I’m sorry. Sidney and I agreed that it wasn’t something we had to share with everyone though. I didn’t want to become another locker room story,” Alice said quietly. I sat there and just stared at her for a long time, but I eventually nodded.

“I understand,” I said quietly. Alice kissed my cheek lightly and stood up. I grabbed her by the hand and pouted.

“Where are you going?” I whined.

“I…I’m sure that you need time to think about the whole thing so…I was gonna go read for a bit,” Alice stammered. I raised my eyebrows and pulled her onto my lap with one swift yet gentle tug.

“The only thing I want to think about is how I’m going to be so much better than Sidney,” I muttered before kissing her neck. She shuddered and her eyes slammed shut as I nipped at the delicate flesh of her neck, and I grinned triumphantly against her skin. I had found her weakness.

“Marc…” she muttered as I continued to kiss and nip at her neck. Her hands slid up my legs and I groaned as she rubbed her hand against the growing bulge in my pajama pants. I groaned softly and bit down on her neck a little more roughly, and it was her turn to groan. My hands slipped under her shirt, and I was surprised to notice she wore a cami underneath of her pajama tee. Instead of saying anything, I merely slipped my hands under the cami as well. I could feel goosebumps forming on the smooth skin of her stomach as I ran my hands up her body. My hands quickly slid under the built in bra of the tank top, and she groaned as I began to toy with her breasts. My heart was thudding in my chest. I’ve never wanted anybody this badly before. What is it about her? She suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled them out from her shirt. I froze, thinking I had done something wrong, but she quickly dragged me towards my bedroom. She pushed me roughly onto the bed and straddled me, kissing me fiercely. Our tongues slammed together, and she grinded her hips into me as we kissed. We broke apart briefly, only long enough for me to tug her shirts over her head, and then our lips were attacking each other once again. I ran my hands over her perfectly smooth skin, and teased her taut nipples. She moaned against my lips, and her hands caressed me through my pants once more. I took a sharp breath, and prayed that I would be able to hold out long enough to have some real fun. I wrapped my arms around her legs and stood up. She wrapped her legs around my waist tightly and I pushed her up against the wall, kissing her even more furiously than before. Our bare skin was on fire from the contact between it, and she moaned as I grinded against her. I stumbled over towards the bed again, and threw her onto the mattress gently before pinning her arms above her head and ravaging her lips with my own. By the time I broke away her lips were swollen from all the attention they had been getting, and she had a nice hickey on her neck. I tugged at her pajama bottoms, simple athletic shorts, and they came off easily. I felt my dick twitch as I took in the sight of her, completely naked except for a pair of black and white boy-shorts. She looked up at me, her eyes dark with lust, and I kissed her again before tugging off my pajama pants. She curled her fingers around the waistband of my boxers and tugged at them.

“I want you,” she moaned, and I stripped them off quickly. Once I tossed them to the other side of the room, I ran my fingers against her. Even through her panties, I could tell that she was wet. I groaned in desire and yanked her panties off in one swift motion. I ran my fingers along her folds before slipping two fingers inside of her. I slowly probed her, rubbing my thumb against her clit. It wasn’t long until she was shuddering with an orgasm, and she moaned my name quietly. I pulled out of her and then ran my dick along her folds. She whimpered and looked up at me pleadingly.

“Marc please…” she whispered, and I planted my hands next to her head. I stared into her eyes as I sank slowly into her. I couldn’t help but groan when I realized how tight she was, and how perfect she felt. I slowly thrust in and out of her, but she dug her fingers into my back and I knew that she wanted more. My thrusts became faster and harder until we were both shuddering with orgasms in unison. I collapsed against her and she ran her fingers through my hair.

“Holy shit Alice,” I gasped, and she kissed the inside of my neck.