Status: Hey people, I'm going to update the best I can, but I haven't been getting any readers on my recent chapters, so I'd like it if you'd at least read, then I"ll update more.

Angel of Love.

Bella Sillon is moving from her small town, to the city suburbs. She has a new school, and has to leave behind her old friends. Here Bella really makes a lot of friends . Every night she wakes up thinking someone is in her room. Little does she know there was! One night she catches the person. It was a boy, her age 17. He was absolutely beautiful. Many things about him make him not seem human, but what Bella doesn't know is he isn't human. He's an angel, an angel seeking love. The angel, eventually falls in love with Bella, but does Bella love him back? Read this epic story with more than one point of view. You'll love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  1. The Big Move.
    Bella is moving from her small town -- where she grew up -- to the suburbs of LA California.
  2. Intruder
    There's someone in Bella's room, and she doesn't know who or what.
  3. School
    Her first day at school, lets read and see what happens.
  4. Friends.
    Bella figures out she has a lot of friends.
  5. Revealed.
    Bella gets invited to the traditional sleep over on Friday. She also finds the person in her room!!!!!!!
  6. Destiny.
    Bella and Aaron were meant to be, and now they finally know. Bella knows why Aaron's been in her room at night. Read so you know.
  7. Plans of Ditching!
    In this chapter, Aaron and Bella ditch school after lunch.
  8. Kiss and Ditch.
    Bella and Aaron plan to "leave" after lunch. They have there classes and then leave at lunch. What a coincidence.
  9. Make Out in the Car.
    Bella and Aaron go to a Chinese restaurant and then, well they make out in his car.
  10. Introductions.
    Aaron finally meets Bella's mom.
  11. Uh-oh, it's a...
    Well, everyone plays seven minutes in heaven and Jade most definitely has the most fun.
  12. Bye Bye Aaron, Hello Connor.
    When Jade picks a nickel, and of course has to show it off, Bella loses it. She punches Jade, Jade punches her. Aaron throws her on a bed, and yells at her. Bella's hurt because of this, so...
  13. I Lied, I'm Not Done With You, I Love You.
    Bella makes a mistake, and a little game of spin the bottle just might fix it up.
  14. I love you Aaron Knight.
    Bella and Aaron are once again, together again.
  15. The Best Day Ever!
    Bella has her best day ever with Aaron, swimming and a party? Could her life get any better?
  16. Out the Window and to the Pool.
    Bella goes to get her swimming suit at her house. It gets a little scary though when she has to jump out a window. Wouldn't you be scared?
  17. The Love of my life.