Status: Hey people, I'm going to update the best I can, but I haven't been getting any readers on my recent chapters, so I'd like it if you'd at least read, then I"ll update more.

Angel of Love.

Out the Window and to the Pool.

Aaron took me home to get my swimming suit. "I'm excited to see you in your suit." Aaron told me.
"Aaron! Your such a perv." I told him giggling.
"Hey, you can't blame a man for wanting to see his girlfriend half naked." Aaron said chuckling. "Especially when shes you."
"It's probably all your going to get to see." I said, as Aaron took the key out of the ignition of his lime green Porsche.
We got out of the car and went up to the door of my house. Mom and dad were home so it wasn't locked. We just walked right it, "Hi mom, dad!" I yelled through the house.
"Honey your home." Mom said coming from another room. She gave me a big hug."Who's this?" Mom asked with a puzzled look on her face.
"I told you, this is my boyfriend." I said lacing my fingers with his.
"Oh my goodness! My little girl has a boyfriend!" She said.
"Mother! I'm not little!" I said.
"That's right I'm sorry."
"It's nice to meet you." My mother said, extending her hand out for Aaron's. She did meet him one other time, that was when we were making out in my bathroom. Aaron reached out and shook her hand.
"It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Sillon." Aaron said smiling, that charming sexy smile! This made my mother almost faint. I squeezed his hand a little harder, and giving him a look telling him to try not to give my mom a heart attack. He chuckled.
"Well, I came to get a swimming suit. I going swimming with Aaron." I told my mom.
She gave me a weird look, "Not in this weather you're not!" She said "It's freezing out there."
"Don't worry. I have a heated inside pool at my house. I promise she won't freeze." Aaron said flashing his smile again.
My mom instantly started to melt. "Oh if that's the case then go right ahead. Just be safe. Don't let anything happen to her." My mom said to Aaron.
"Nothing will happen Ma'am. I'll guard her with my life." Aaron replied with determination.
"Okay, I love Bella. See you later." Mom said hugging me.
"See you mom." I said running up the stairs. Aaron came with me. Aaron had never really seen this part of the house before. We walked up the second flight of steps to the third floor. We made our way to my room. Opening up the door Aaron and I walked in. In was kind of chilly.
Aaron plopped down on my bed. I went over to my large dresser. I opened up the drawer right in the middle. My underwear drawer. I also kept my swimsuits in here. I grabbed my two piece, very revealing hot pink suit. How in the hell would my parents allow me to have this you ask? Well the answer is clear. They don't . Once when I was out with Felisha and Ryan one day, I bought this and shoved in my purse. They both promised not to tell. My parents never found out.
When Aaron saw it his eyes got wide, "Oh my, I'm going to love this! I won't be able to wear my tight swimming trunks." He said.
I glared at him, "Once again, you're being a perv." He chuckled.
"Only for you my love." He said, getting up and coming over to me. He pulled me to him and gave me a peck on the lips. "Lets go." He said heading over to the window.
"Won't my parents wonder where you were if they only saw me going out the front door?" I asked him
He chuckled, "Yeah, they would. That's why we're not exiting through there.
Oh shit, I finally got what he meant. "No, I can't do this, it's dangerous." I panicked.
"I'll catch you don't worry, I promise." Aaron promised.
"I can't." I said WAY to scared.
"Don't you trust me?" He asked looking hurt.
"Of course I trust you, it's me I don't trust. What if I don't jump correctly?' I asked.
"Just do it. Trust me, I'll catch you NO MATTER WHAT." He said.
I sighed, "Okay." Aaron walked over to the window and easily jumped out. Now it was my turn. I walked over to the window and looked down. It was really high. I couldn't believe I was doing this.
"Whenever you're ready." He said. I breathed. I put one leg out the window, then the other. Now I was sitting on the frame. Then I kicked off. Falling. Falling. Falling.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there it is my friends. I'm sorry it took so long. I've been fed up with a lot of stuff right now. My father was in a really bad car wreck lately and he broke his back. I've been trying my best with my mom to help him recuperate. So anyways... here's chapter 16. :)