Status: Hey people, I'm going to update the best I can, but I haven't been getting any readers on my recent chapters, so I'd like it if you'd at least read, then I"ll update more.

Angel of Love.

The Love of my life.

I was falling, and falling. I knew Aaron would catch me. I knew he would, but there was that little awful feeling that he wouldn't. That feeling that he wouldn't catch me, that I would fall right to the ground and die. Die a horrible, bloody, painful, death. Maybe I wouldn't die though, maybe Id fall and break my neck, not die, and be paralyzed for the rest of my life, and in that moment I'd feel all the pain. The pain alone would probably kill me.
Then it happened. Slam! I felt all of the pain, all of it. It felt so abominable, but it didn't. All at the same time I could feel it and couldn't feel it. It's very arduous to explain. The pain it all came back! I thought of all the good times I've had in my life. The times with my parents. My tenth birthday: I got the new laptop I asked for. The time we went to the zoo when I was seven. When the giraffe took my hat right off my head.
All the good times when I was with Aaron. When we almost had sex last night. I wanted to so badly, I know it sounds slutty, but I was in love, IN LOVE, with him. I wanted to be responsible though. I didn't want to get knocked up because of my stupid hormones.
Back to the point! I felt so much pain. I couldn't breath. I couldn't stand it anymore. I just couldn't. Then all of a sudden the pain vanished. It went just like that. I woke up, woke up from this horrendous nightmare. I was laying in a bed. It was very large, probably a king, if my bed sizes are correct. It didn't look familiar at all. But there was a smell I've smelled before.
This smell was so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I heard a door open. I looked up to see my night in shining armor, Aaron. "Good you're awake." He announced with a smirk.
"What happened?" I asked. I was super confused.
" When you were coming down, you passed out before you even went into my arms. You were that scared." Aaron
exclaimed. That explains all of the hallucinations. This all makes me feel so embarrassed. Why would I be so scared, that I would pass out?
"Now you probably think I'm a dumb-ass now." I say feeling the tears sting my eyes.
Aaron looks at me with was serious look on his face. "Now you know I don't think your a dumb-ass. I love you way too much to think of you was a dumb-ass. You're amazing, you're the love of my life!" Aaron said with a big grin to his face.

I looked at him about ready to cry. He truly thinks these things about me. He really is my angel. "Aaron, I love you; I think you're amazing, cute, sweet, funny; I am in love with you." I told him. I really am in love with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey people, here's chapter 17. Sorry it took so long, I've been fed up with a lot of stuff right now. So anyways, here it is!!!!!!!