Sequel: Crossroads

We Come out at Night

House Hunting

It’s been a week since mine and Aden’s operation. We were doing extremely well and were pretty much back to normal. I woke up to the familiar feeling of Zacky’s arms wrapped around my waist and Dribblez at my feet. I looked over at my iPod dock that read 6:27. I wiggled out of Zacky’s grip and made my way to the bathroom. After doing my business in the bathroom, I made my way to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. As I hit the ‘On’ button, I heard footsteps walk into the kitchen. It was Aden. She smiled at the pot that was slowly starting to percolate. She walked up to me and hugged me, resting her head on my shoulder.

“You really do love me.” She mumbled groggily.

I hugged her back and giggled. “Yes Aden, now go back to bed for a few more minutes.” She mumbled something else on her way out and I smiled to myself. I soon followed in her direction and made my way back to my room to rest my eyes for a few more minutes while the coffee was being made.
As I got back under the covers, Zacky pulled me into him. I rested my head on his chest and traced one of the many skulls on his arm with my fingers. “Coffee should be done in a few minutes.” I told him.

“Mhm.” He replied.

I giggled, “You gotta get up soon. Hell, everyone does. We gotta leave in about an hour and a half so we’re not late for our flight.”

__________________________

3 Days Earlier

I sat in the kitchen with Aden, Brian and Zacky sipping on one of the iced coffees Aden and I have grown very attached to since our operation. Zacky and Brian were eating chocolate chip cookies that Lucy made earlier that night, making very satisfied noises as they ate.

“Are they nommy?” I asked with a smirk.

“Mhm!” they replied in unison. Aden and I laughed.

A moment passed before anything else was said. It wasn’t an awkward silence; it was just a ‘nobody has anything to say’ silence. Brian was the one to break it.

“So, we want to talk to you guys about something.” He said chewing a cookie and pointing at Zacky.

“Oh yeah?” I said rather sarcastically.

“Yeah, Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky and I have put a lot of thought into this.” He continued.

“Okay, well what is it?” Aden asked.

“Well, we’ve been spending a lot of time here since you girls got your bastard tonsils removed. And to be quite honest, we’re dreading going back home alone. So that being said, let’s keep it short and to the point. Would you girls move to California and live with us?”

Aden and I were awestruck. We looked at each other and back to the guys. I heard a whimper to my right and saw Dribblez sitting there with his head cocked to the side, wagging his little nub of a tail. I turned to face him, “What do you think boy? Wanna move to California?” I said in a baby tone. He instantly stood up and started barking and wagging his tail, hopping around in circles.

I looked at Aden, eyes wide, “I think that would be a yes from him.”

She giggled, “I guess it would be.”

I looked over at Zacky and Brian, “Have the guys talked to the others about it?”

Zacky shrugged, “Not sure, but we’re more concerned about your answers.”

Aden and I remained silent for a moment, thinking about our answers.

“Look, how about you guys stay at our places for a while as we continue to do our tour in California. When we’re not touring, we can look at houses and all that shit. We don’t have to make permanent decisions; we can just keep our options open.” Zacky said.


And today, we were on our way to spend the next 3 weeks with the guys while we toured in California, Nevada, and a few parts in Arizona. As I felt Zacky’s breathing get slower and deeper, I shook him to make sure he was awake. I got up petting Dribblez behind the ear. I walked through the house banging on the doors and yelling that there was coffee, waking the house up. I was, in fact, playing Big Ben.

I got into the kitchen and drank a cup of coffee. After my cup of coffee I showered and got ready for the day. After drying off I put on a Disturbia tank top with a Cerberus, a pair of blue jeans, black chucks, a necklace with a ‘J’ on it, a studded belt, a set of black and silver bangles that I kept forgetting to give back to Lexi, and I held my hair back with a pair of aviators.

I walked out to the living room and saw the girls sitting on the couch drinking coffee. Surprisingly all of them were ready. Lucy wore a tank top with a monster on it that read “Monsters Need Candy Too”, blue skinny jeans, a blue and yellow studded belt, blue converse, a yellow charm bracelet and a blue bracelet, a Harry Potter necklace, and a pair of yellow sunglasses hanging on the neckline of her tank top.
Lexi was wearing a white tank top with Mickey Mouse on it, a pair of black distressed skinny jeans, black flats, a black bangle bracelet set, and a pair of black sunglasses. Aden was sitting on the arm of a chair that Brian was sitting in. She was wearing a tank top with dinosaurs on it, blue skinny jeans, purple converse, a white belt with purple stars on it, a purple bracelet on one wrist and a TMNT rubber bracelet on the other, and purple sunglasses sitting on top of her head.

Katie was standing behind the couch that was in front of the entryway, looking through her bag, double checking and making sure she had everything she needed for the ride there. She was wearing a black and white striped tank top with a lip print on it, blue ripped skinny jeans, red Vans, black and red bracelets, a necklace with a star hanging from it, and a pair aviators in her hand.

Taking a good look at the guys, I noticed Brian was wearing the Affliction shirt that Aden got him, a pair of black jeans, black and white Nike’s, and a Nautic Stern hat. Johnny was wearing a shirt with a compass design on it, blue jeans, converse, and a hat that read “Thinking Hurts”. Matt was wearing a Metal Mulisha hat, blue jeans, black Nike’s, and aviators. Jimmy was wearing a Slayer t-shirt, black jeans, black Adidas, and sunglasses on top of his head. And lastly, Zacky was wearing a green and black Metal Mulisha plaid button down shirt, blue jeans, black, green and white Nike’s, and an LA Angels hat.

I walked over to Zacky and sat on his lap, putting my bag on the floor. He had one hand draped over the couch and started to rub my back with the other. “You guys all ready?” I asked, waiting for the groan fest that surprisingly never came.

“Yeah, we’re just waiting on the cabs.” Lucy said to me.

We were thinking about driving, but with our luck and the time it would take for us to get there, we just decided to have some company tow our cars there and to fly there instead.

The wait and the ride to the airport didn’t take long at all. And surprisingly enough, the amount of time it took us to get through the baggage and luggage checks didn’t take that long either. The biggest shocker of them all was the fact that we were actually on time, something that rarely ever happened.

The plane ride itself wasn’t quite that bad either. I got on the plane and sat next to Zacky. I took out my iPod, then shoved my bag underneath the seat. Once we took off and reached a good height, I put my ear buds in and started off with ‘Monster’ by Skillet. Zacky was pulling up a word document on his Macbook so he could get a head start on updating his VU website. I looked to my left and saw Lucy writing in one of the many notebooks the girls and I got her to write her stories in, which usually resulted in people dying when she was angry, hysterical moments, and me getting pregnant with umpteen children. Sadly enough, most of the things she writes about, such as certain events, tend to happen. I could only hope that when I did start a family, I didn’t have quintuplets. And then there was Matt, who was sitting next to her, playing what looked like COD: Black Ops on his laptop.

Behind them was Lexi and Jimmy. Jimmy had an arm around Lexi’s shoulder and in his other hand he held an iPod. Lexi was leaning into him read a magazine. Behind me sat Aden and Brian. I wasn’t too sure what they were up to, but it almost sounded as if it was an extremely heated game of rock, paper, scissors. The same situation was going on in front of me where Katie and Johnny sat, I had no idea what was going on because I could see them. I believe Katie was reading but I had no idea what the gnome was doing.
The flight, to me at least, was relatively short. As soon as the 3rd song came into my ears, I fell asleep. I was woken up by Zacky as we were landing. As I put my iPod back into my back, I heard Aden snicker, “And thus the wilder beast has been slain!”

I turned around in my chair and glared at her, “Alright hummy, enough of that.”

She smiled and made a hand motion, “Chicken. Baby.” I giggled as we were told we could get off the plane.

We all made a plan to get our stuff to the guys places and get settled in and to meet back up with the realtor the guys were close with to look at houses. This was all very new to me, we only came out to California twice when we started touring. I never really got to see California since I was on a bus, in a hotel room, or I was too drunk to remember. This being said I pretty much spent the ride to Zacky’s house glued to the window, taking in all the sights.

I heard Zacky chuckle, “You alright babe?” he said putting a hand on my leg. I must have been quite a sight, I even had my hands on the glass with my face pressed against it.

“Yeah, just taking in all the sights.”

We finally made it to Zacky’s house. I looked at it in awe. I’ve seen pictures of it on is Vengeance University site but it was totally different in person. It was huge! Before we even opened the door, we heard Icky and Majesty start to park. From the sound of it, Icky was jumping up and down in front of the door.

Once we opened the door, my prediction was confirmed. Icky was jumping up and down in front of the door. When we closed the door, I saw Majesty come down the steps and trot over to us. Majesty reminded me of Dribblez, and my happy mood plummeted. I missed my baby boy, even though he would be here in a few days. Zacky must have noticed my expression. He kissed my forehead and nudged me forward. “Come on, I’ll show you around.”

His place was huge, bigger than the house the girls and I lived in. How much room could this one man possibly need? The one thing I loved about his house in particular was the kitchen. It was humongous, and the way it was decorated, the tile, the walls, the cabinets, everything just made it gorgeous. It was definitely a kitchen that made me feel like I was in Italy. Italians have to have big kitchens. That was the reason why the kitchen back home was huge, Aden and I wouldn’t settle for anything less.

“Zacky! You’re home!” I heard from my left. I turned and saw a girl walk into the kitchen, she ran up to Zacky and hugged him. After she hugged him she spotted me. “You must be Joanna.” She said smiling and running up to me and giving me a warm hug. “I’ve heard so much about you, hell I probably know about your entire life. He talks about you ALL the time.” She continued with a warm smile.

Zacky chuckled, “This is my sister Zina. She was watching Icky and Majesty for me while I was away.”
I giggled and gave her a warm smile, “It’s nice to meet you.”

“Where’s my niece and nephew?” he asked.

“Oh, there at mom and dad’s. Mom wanted to take them clothes shopping.” She said rolling her eyes. “She spoils them, really. Wait till you have a kid. She’ll spoil them rotten too.”

Zacky chuckled looking at his phone, “Shit, well. We actually have to get her settled in and meet up with the others and the realtor in an hour. Are you stickin around?”

“I actually have to get going. Gotta go food shopping before I pick up my children. I can possibly swing by later or tomorrow if you’d like.” She replied.

“Alright sounds good.” He said as she kissed him on the cheek.

She came up to me and gave me a hug, “It was nice meeting you Joanna, I’ll see you later.”

After we heard the front door shut, I looked over at Zacky, “Wow, your sister is really nice.”

“Did you expect her to be the spawn of Satan?” he laughed.

“No! I just didn’t expect to meet your siblings and have a sister as nice as yours.” I replied giving him a smile.

He smiled back and gave me a quick kiss, “Alright let’s get you settled in.”

I didn’t know how long it was going to be until I got my car, I missed it truthfully, but Zacky let me choose which car we would ride in to meet up with the others. I personally didn’t care but picked the Mercedes since I’ve never ridden in one before. I wasn’t too impressed to say the least, it was just a car. I personally like mine better, but refrained from telling him.

We all met up at this vacant house just fifteen minutes away from Zacky’s. Aden and Brian, along with the realtor, were standing next to his Charger. Brian was talking with the realtor while Aden was texting. Aden’s head popped up when I closed my door.

“Okay, so I won’t call you a pig fucker because you were actually on time-ish.”

I looked at my phone, it was 5:17. “Oh please, we’re two minutes late.”

She smiled wide as Brian spoke to us, “Joanna, this is Louise, this is our awesome house lady.”

I laughed and waved, “I’m obviously Joanna.”

She smiled, “You guys definitely gave me a project, finding a house for 10 people plus pets.”

“Yeah, we’re a large chicken coop.” Aden said, I busted out laughing.

The other arrived about ten minutes later, and thus we started looking at houses. She had four houses lined up for us. The first one we had was alright, except for the fact that the bedrooms were the size of closets.
The second one we went to needed a lot of fixing up. I put my iced coffee on the counter and swore it looked like it was going to cave in.

The thirds house was very decent. It had decent sized rooms, the kitchen was an amazing size for Aden and I. The only issue with the house was there was practically no yard since there was an underground pool. Our dogs needed room to run around. Especially since our number of dogs is going to increase, we needed more room. Since we thought this house was big enough, excluding the size of the yard, we were beginning to settle for this house when Louise reminded us that she had one more house to show us. So we kept our options open and went on to see the fourth house.

Before we even set foot in the fourth house, we knew this was it. It was a three story house. It had 6 bedrooms, which was good so we had a guest room, a living room, 3 bathrooms, a den with a fire place, a humongous kitchen, which Aden and I approved of, a very spacious basement, and to top it all off there was even a pool house out back with an amazing pool. It was the kind of pool I thought I’d only see in a magazine.

None of us gave it a second thought, this house was ours. After all the paper work was dealt with, the guys gave us time to fight over bedrooms, which wasn’t an issue either. We each found a room that complimented us and just screamed our names. Lexi found a room with black walls and red carpeting. Lucy found a room with dark red walls and wooden floors. Katie found a room with green and pink walls and a hardwood floor.. Aden found a room that was similar to Lucy’s but the layout was different. I found mine and Zacky’s room. It had dark purple walls and a hardwood floor. I absolutely loved it, and I was pretty sure Zacky would too. The guys decided to see the rooms when we came back in a few days to move in, but for right now all of our stomachs were screaming at us and decided to go eat.

Aden and I were begged to make dinner again. It took us a few minutes but we finally gave in and said we were going to make what we wanted and everyone would shut up, eat it, and like it. It was decided that we were going to eat dinner at Matt’s place. He had a gorgeous place as well.

We went all out, even though it was almost 9 o’clock when we actually got to the table, we made some pretty amazing food. It was a huge amount too. We could have fed a miniature army if we had to, and still have food left over. When everyone sat down at the table, we had out stuffed shells, a sauce we made from scratch, Italian sausages, meatballs, pasta, and macaroni salad.

Cleaning up was easy for Aden and I, due to the fact that all we had to do was put our plates and silverware in the sink. After that Matt brought us into his entertainment room and let Aden and I take a crack at Black Ops. Something neither have us ever got into. It was an incredibly competitive game. Matt wasn’t even playing at the moment and he was yelling at the screen. He even took off mine or Aden’s headsets and screamed at the other online players. He had some pretty good insults up his sleeves.

It was close to two when we decided to leave. We had some stuff to take care of for our show the following day so we had to be up at a decent time and meet up with Jake and Larry by eleven.

On the way back to his place, I dozed off. I woke up when he reached for the door knob of the front door, and noticed he was carrying me. “You don’t have to carry me.” I mumbled into his shoulder.

He laughed, “And if I put you down you’ll probably fall over.” He said as we got through the front door.

“Aren’t guys supposed to carry girls into the house like this when they get married?” I mumbled some more.

He laughed again as he carried me up the stairs and into his room, “Yeah but, under certain circumstances its necessary.”

He laid me down on the bed before walking to his dresser to change into pajamas. I saw him jump when I rolled out of the bed and hit the floor. I laughed as I crawled over to my bag to change into my pajamas. He smacked himself in the head and couldn’t help but laugh at me.

I just pulled my shirt over my head and felt my face get slobbered, causing me to scream from Majesty sneaking up on me. Zacky laughed again as I recovered and pet Majesty on her head.

“Alright Majesty, time for bed.” He said, and she trotted over to her cute little green bed at the foot of Zacky’s. Just a few seconds later, Ichabod came running in and laid down on his little bed next to Majesty’s. I looked up at him and laughed. “You too lady.” He said smirking at me.

I crawled into the bed. It was exactly the same as mine, and I was extremely thankful for that. We got all settled in, he had one arm behind me, pulling me closer to him, and I had my head on his chest and one arm over his stomach. “I can’t believe we found a house so fast. I thought it would take weeks to find, but this one is just so perfect.”

“I know.” He said kissing my forehead. “It’s like it was built for the ten of us with a petting zoo.”

I giggled. “Yeah, I can’t wait to move in.” I said looking up at him and giving him a quick kiss.

“Well we will get to move in in a few days. Good night babe.”

“Good night.” I said with one last kiss goodnight.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Guys

The Girls

Thankies to music-is-my-vice for making one of the sets for me :D

Comments are appreciatedddd :D