Status: Who knows??

This Isn't Possible...

Chapter 1

Avenged Sevenfold were staying in M. Shadow's cabin in Big Bear. Matt in particular loved all the scenery around there and had been trying to bully them for the last hour to go for a hike. Brian's excuse was that he didn't want to get his shoes muddy, Johnny said he wouldn't be able to keep up and Zacky and Jimmy were generally too lazy.
“If we go will you shut up?” Brian eventually groaned.
“Yep” Matt replied, smiling.
“Fine, I'll go then” Brian sighed.
Matt looked around at the rest of his band members with a sad look in his eyes, “Fine” Jimmy grumbled, standing up from the very comfy sofa.
Zack and Johnny just stood up, not wanting to admit defeat.
They were walking for about and hour when they found a large hole in the ground, Jimmy being curious, went over to have a look.
“Short shit, come and check this out” Jimmy laughed as he looked down the hole.
Johnny sighed and went over, “What is it?” he asked curiously, inching closer.
“Why don't you check it out?” Jimmy cackled and shoved Johnny into the hole.
Johnny screamed as he fell down, then there was silence. Whistling, Jimmy walked back over to where the guys were standing.”Jimmy, where’s Johnny?” Matt asked.
“What? I haven't seen him” Jimmy answered innocently.
“Jimmy, we heard him scream” Brian sighed.
“So you automatically assume it's me” Jimmy snapped defensively.
“Yes” they all answered in unison.
“It could have been a bear” Jimmy argued.
“Jim, we all know it was you, where is he?” Matt growled.
“Fine, I'll show you” Jimmy sighed, admitting defeat.
Jimmy led them back over to the hole, “I shoved him down there” Jimmy laughed, pointing to the hole.
“JIMMY!” Zacky yelled, running over to the edge.
“Jimmy you could have seriously hurt him” Matt lectured.
“He's probably just lying there, trying to make us feel sorry for him” Jimmy answered.
“Johnny?” Zack yelled down. He was answered with silence.
“Jimmy, go down there and see if he is okay” Matt ordered, pushing the drummer closer.
“No, what happens if I can't get out?” Jimmy sniffed.
“I'll grab some rope from the cabin” Brian suggested.
“Good idea Syn” Zacky agreed.
Brian jogged off in the direction of the cabin, he came back about 10 minutes later with a long bit of rope. They tied it around Jimmy's waist and he lowered himself into the hole.
“If you guys drop me I will never forgive you” he warned.
“Don't worry Jimmy, Matt's got the rope” Brian assured him.
Jimmy sighed and Matt slowly lowered him into the hole. Within seconds, Jimmy was swallowed by darkness. “Guy's, it's really fucking dark down here” Jimmy shouted up.
He heard them laugh, “Are you at the bottom yet Jim?” Brian shouted down, it sounded very faint.
“No or I would have said” Jimmy answered.
Suddenly, Jimmy felt something tug at his legs. He was laughed, thinking it was Johnny, but then it tugged harder. “Jimmy, what's going on?” Matt shouted warily.
Jimmy felt the tugging again, harder this time. Then it started to pull, Jimmy knew that this wasn't Johnny. “PULL ME UP!” Jimmy screamed.
At the top of the hole, Matt was struggling to hold Jimmy up, he was being pulled closer to the hole.
“Guys help” Matt demanded.
Brian and Zack grabbed hold of the rope and they were all pulling back, but they were being pulled closer, they could hear Jimmy screaming in panic.
“What the fuck is going on?” Brain grunted as they were pulled another foot closer.
“This is starting to freak me out” Zack shouted.
Suddenly, they were all pulled forward again and Mat slipped into the hole, followed by Brian and Zack.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please <3