Status: Who knows??

This Isn't Possible...

Chapter 4

Jimmy woke up the next morning and couldn't remember why he was sleeping in a pile of straw, he sat up and remembered everything. He looked around and saw Oshawott toddling over to them, “Good morning Oshawott” Jimmy greeted.
“Good Morning Jimmy” it answered.
“I suppose we better wake them up” Jimmy smiled.
“Wait, I'll do it” Oshawott grinned evilly. It spat a jet of water out of its mouth all over the rest of the guys.
They woke up with a start, “what the fuck” Johnny exclaimed.
“Wake up, we need to get going soon” Oshawott demanded, in its cute little voice.
A little yellow and black shape flew down from the sky and landed next to Oshawott, “Emolga, what are you doing here?” Oshawott snapped.
“Carracosta asked me to take you to the next village” it answered smugly.
Jimmy eyed the little Emolga with longing, “Jim, don't” Matt warned.
Jimmy couldn't resist, he ran over to the Emolga and picked it up in his claws, “You are so cute” he cooed.
“Put me down or you will regret it” it threatened.
“What are you gonna do?” Jimmy asked.
“This” it growled and scrunched up its little face. Next thing Jimmy knew he was electrocuted and shot across the clearing.
They all stared at it opened mouthed, apart from Oshawott, who sneered at it and snapped, “You didn't have to do that”
Emolga smiled smugly and launched into the air, circling overhead, “We leave in five minutes” it called out.
Matt went over to Jimmy and helped him to his feet, “That little fucker got me good” Jimmy mumbled slowly.
“I thought it was going to shit on you from the face it was making” Johnny laughed.
“That's what I thought until it shot me through the air” Jimmy grumbled.
“He didn't need to do that” Oshawott grimaced.
Johnny flapped his little wings and landed on Matt's shoulder. Matt looked at him angrily, “What do you think your doing?”
“I'm only little, I can't walk quickly” Johnny answered.
“Can I carry you Oshawott?” Jimmy asked.
“If you want to” Oshawott sighed.
Jimmy picked up Oshawott and put it on top of his head, where it clutched the strange tufts of feathers he had up there.
“MOVE IT!” Emolga shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please <3
Emolga

Image