Status: Who knows??

This Isn't Possible...

Chapter 5

Emolga flew overhead, screaming ever so often to hurry up.
“For such a little shit it can half make noise” Matt grumbled, throwing the flying squirrel an evil look.
Jimmy was limping a little, from being chucked around by Matt, Oshawott and Emolga. That sort of thing does hell for your health.
Zacky was huffing, struggling to breathe in his new, rounder body. Brian and Matt didn't seem to find all this hiking business too bad, and Johnny was being carried the whole time, so he was fine. In fact, he was having a nap.
Emolga landed on a nearby tree. “Do you lot actually have any experience battling?” it asked.
“Um... no” Jimmy answered, “Apart from when you electrocuted me and Oshawott hit me with his shell”
“And when I tackled you into a tree” Matt added.
Zacky smirked, “And when I shot fire at your leg”
“I just realised how abused I've been on this journey” Jimmy muttered.
Emolga was watching them with a slightly disgusted expression on its face, “I think you should practise before we continue, at the moment your just all burdens”
Jimmy huffed “Well excuse me we weren't all born as evil squirrels”
“For that you can start” Emolga smirked.
Jimmy stepped forward, “Bring it on bitches” he smiled, or as much as you can smile with a beak.
“Matt, go up against him” Emolga ordered.
“I don't want to hurt Jimmy” Matt argued.
“Awww thank you baby” Jimmy cooed, stroking Matt's head with his claws.
Matt smacked Jimmy, a lot harder than he intended, knocking him to the floor.
“AGAIN? WHAT THE FUCK?” Jimmy shouted, climbing off the floor.
“That was wake up slap” Oshawott said, “Jimmy, try a move”
Jimmy stared blankly at Matt, then Oshawott, then Emolga, “How do I do that?”
“Concentrate” Oshawott instructed.
Jimmy scrunched up his face in concentration.
“It looks like he's trying to do a shit” Zacky giggled to Brian.
Suddenly, Jimmy's body glowed red, then the mysterious light turned off.
“OOOH! I feel so energetic” Jimmy exclaimed.
“That was focus energy, now try to attack” Emolga said, rolling its eyes.
Jimmy went to shout angrily at Emolga, but instead a massive, spiralling stream of fire shot from his mouth and smacked Matt in the chest, sending him shooting across the clearing.
“SO SORRY MATT!” Jimmy shouted, running over to his fallen friend.
Brian was laughing hysterically, “Oh my God!”
Johnny woke up from his nap and said “What the hell is going on?” as he squeezed out from under Matt's body.
Jimmy kicked Johnny, sending him flying into Zacky, who fell on the floor. “SORRY!” he shouted again.
Matt punched Jimmy in the face, Jimmy staggered backwards a dew steps than said “That was a good punch”
Matt rubbed his knuckles, “Your beak is sharp”
“So Jimmy, you just used fire spin and Matt, you used revenge” Oshawott explained, waving its little arms around excitedly.
By the end of the 'training session', which involved everyone beating up Jimmy, Matt worked out how to use cross chop, dynamic punch, smack down, focus blast, scary face (which almost made Jimmy cry) and bulk up as well as revenge and wake up slap. Jimmy could use double kick, sky uppercut (which was a complete fluke), peck, slash and quick attack as well as fire spin and focus energy.
Brian could use dragon pulse, dark pulse, aura sphere, heal pulse (which came in very useful to treat Jimmy's injuries), dig, psychic and flash cannon. Zacky wasn't as successful as the previous three, claiming he was still tired from the walk. He only learnt to use flame charge, heat crash and head smash, not including earlier when he accidentally used flamethrower on Jimmy.
Johnny was even less successful than Zacky; apparently being scared to hurt Jimmy, in case he “Got him” when they turned back to humans. He only learnt how to use water pulse, but he had worked out how to peck earlier. On a plus side, he had also learnt to fly, which was proving irritating.
When they started walking again, Jimmy used his newly-found quick attack to catch up to Emolga, who was once again ahead of the group.
“Can I ask you something?” he said when he finally caught up.
Emolga glanced back at him, “Go for it” it grumbled.
Jimmy couldn't help but giggle, “Why did you use me as everyone's practise dummy?”
“Do you really want to know?” it replied, Jimmy nodded eagerly, “Its because I hate you and your really annoying”
Jimmy didn't seem to hear the last part, “Are you a girl or a boy?”
“A boy” it grumbled in response.
“Then I'll name you Peaches” Jimmy smiled.
“I'd rather you just called me Emolga thanks” Emolga, or rather Peaches, replied.
Jimmy didn't seem to hear that either and continued whistling happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank Hanny Gates, Hanny Gates, bloodyvengeance, Violent Ecstasy and xxZacky_Vengeancexx for commenting xDD
So I decided to start writing this again xDD
I've managed to pre-write until Chapter 8 :P
Thank you guys so much for the comments!!
Sorry I haven't updated this for ages!!
So to make it up to you, you can be in one chapter
Just tell me what pokemon you want to be and what it's gonna be like, e.g. irritating, shy etc.
Do you like the banner and new layout??