Status: Who knows??

This Isn't Possible...

Chapter 8

The group were currently walking through a dense jungle, everyone was quite, even Jimmy, which was a rare occurrence.
Jimmy heard a sound, that sounded a bit like a roar.
Curious, Jimmy went towards the noise, ignoring everyone's cries to get back.
The noise sounded again, Jimmy looked up, which was where the sound appeared to be coming from.
There were two things.
Two big things.
Flying towards him.
“Jimmy go back now” Oshawott, who was still On Jimmy's head, commanded.
Jimmy was frozen in shock, they looked like dragons.
Suddenly, Jimmy's senses came back to him. He turned around and pelted back into the dense jungle, screaming.
He heard the roar again, a shot of flames narrowly missed him.
Jimmy screamed.
“JUST KEEP RUNNING!” Oshawott shouted.
Jimmy ran as fast as his little chicken legs could carry him, still being chased by the two massive dragon like creatures.
He found everyone again, who were staring at him, “SOMETHING IS CHASING ME!” he shouted.
The two creatures landed with another roar.
Jimmy screamed and hid behind Matt.
“Motherfucker” Matt whispered under his breath, looking at the creatures.
“Those are Salamence, we need to get out of here now” Josh muttered.
Both the Salamence made a massive ball of energy in their mouths, “They're using Dragon Pulse!” Beth shouted.
Suddenly, Victini jumped out from behind Jimmy's tail, “Stop!” it exclaimed.
The Salamence ignored it's orders and shot their attacks.
Which were stopped by a massive green forcefield. Jimmy glanced around, trying to determine who it was.
Josh's eyes were glowing green and he had his arms out, so Jimmy assumed it was him.
The forcefield died down and Victini jumped forward, it eyes burning furiously.
It opened its mouth where a stream of fire, bigger than it and laced with burning yellows, shot out, hitting in between the Salamence and causing a massive explosion.
“Run for it!” Matt bellowed.
Jimmy picked up Victini and they all ran.
About ten minutes later, they stopped, all out of breath, well apart from Oshawott and Victini, Jimmy was carrying them.
Johnny flew the whole way, so he wasn't nearly as out of breath as the others.
“For a start, what is that?” Matt exclaimed, pointing at Victini.
“Its Victini and Victini is my friend” Jimmy answered, holding Victini protectively.
“Jimmy, Victini is a very rare pokemon” Beth said kindly, “You need to let it free”
Victini shook its head furiously, “I want to stay with Jimmy until he gets back to being a human”
“I suppose it will be pretty useful” Brian said.
“Its bloody viscous” Zacky chuckled.
“Its your responsibility” Matt said.
Jimmy nodded, “Victini and Oshawott are my best pokemon buddies”
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you Xxzackysangel6661Xx for reminding me that this existed