My random Naruto life

Bunnies

"Ah..What a beautiful day!" I said while stretching."Nothing could possibly ruin..."

"Yo."

Gah! Jesuschristmonkeyballs! Again with the poofing?" I yelled.

The only response I got from the man was a shrug of the shoulders unable to form any coherent words...Arrogant bastard.

"What do you want? You know today is my day off and I'm trying to enjoy it." I then put my hands on my hip to further prove my annoyance.

*blink*"..."

"Well out with it! I don't have all day." I swear that man can be such an idiot.

"Well uh...Tsunada-Sama wanted us to..um...Meet with her."

Why is he stuttering? and blushing?

"What is your problem?"

He then proceeded to point at me, how rude, but I then noticed why he was acting like a fish...

"EEP!" I was still in my underwear...My bunnie underwear!

*SLAP* "Stop starring you pervert!" I then ran to my room but not before I heard Kakashi yell "Nice bunnies." Damn that man!

-15 minutes later-

"What took you two so long? I summoned for you over an hour ago!" Tsunada yelled not at all pleased with us.

"Well you see, we would have been on time but Wyn had a slight wardrobe malf...HUMPH!"Kakashi was unable to finish his statement due to the fact my elbow somehow managed to end up in his gut. I swear I don't know how it got there.

"Shut it Kaka-poo!" I whispered to him."I'm sorry ma'am it wont happen again." I assured her.

"Good, now I have a mission for the both of you." She then handed me a scroll. "You must deliver this to the hidden rock and bring it to Tsuchikage. This is an A rank mission so you both be on guard and you will leave first thing in the morning is that understood?"

"Yes!" We both said in unison.

"You are dismissed."

Oh great I thought to my self,Kakashi just had to see me in my underwear this morning and now I have a two week mission with him. I'm never gonna live this down.

He then turned to me and said " See you in the morning bunnie-boo." And then in a blink of an eye he was gone. I knew I should never have bought those things. Stupid sales rack you make me look bad.