Status: Active:)

My Dilemma

Star Struck

Adam’s POV:
After I had seen Kylie earlier that day, my heart was dying. Dying to get her back. I had missed her so much over the past two years and always beat myself up for not treating her right. She was the most amazing girlfriend I had ever had. There was a reason I bumped into her earlier that day, it a sign from destiny saying that I needed to fix my mistakes to be with the person I always wanted to be with.
“What? Were you afraid you would get attacked by fans here so you made a disguise?” she snapped after I revealed my eyes to her, “Don’t worry, nobody is even going to want to come close to you since you’re such an asshole.”
“Kylie please just give me some time to talk. You keep yelling at me but won’t give me a chance to hear myself out. Please Kylie, just five minutes, please.” I begged her.
She bit her lip, pulled out her phone, opened a stopwatch app, and then replied, “You have two minutes. They start now.”
“Kylie I’m so sorry for everything I did,” I quickly spat out, praying I would get my point across in two minutes, “From being cocky and acting as if I was a god, to treating you like a piece of meat. I treated you and acted awfully during our relationship and even earlier today. You were the best thing I ever had and I want to be able to show you that I can be a good boyfriend. I’ve always gotten everything handed to me on a silver plate so I’m not used to having to fix my own problems, working for what I want, or not even getting it at all. What happened that night wasn’t really what it seems. I can’t explain it to you in two minutes but I can explain it to you if you will go have dinner with me tomorrow. I never moved out of New Jersey Kylie. I never moved out because I thought I might still have a chance with you.”
She stared at me in total shock after I finished talking. I glanced at her phone and read the stopwatch. I had gone over two minutes, actually a minute and seven seconds over to be exact, but strangely, she still let me talk.
“I uh…” she stammered seeming completely lost for words.
“It doesn’t have to be a date Kylie.” I whispered, “Just a dinner so that I can explain what happened that night. Then you can decide if you believe or me not. If you still don’t believe me I promise to stay out of your life and to never talk to you again.”
She took a deep breath in and slowly let it out.
She closed her eyes, paused, then whispered, “Pick me up at six.”
I sighed in relief and smiled.
When she saw me do that she snapped, “Don’t get too happy and cocky. I don’t believe a word you just said but I want to hear this crazy story you’re going to tell me.”
I nodded and said, “Everything I just said was true and what I’m going to tell you tomorrow is going to be true as well.”
“You’re going to need to buy something or else those girls are going to kill you.” She muttered.
I turned around and saw a huge line of girls glaring at me.
I laughed then said, “Okay I’ll buy a CD and that black jacket.”
“Alright that will be forty-seven dollars.” She said.
I handed her a fifty dollar bill and whispered, “Keep the change.”
Kylie rolled her eyes and cried, “Wait don’t you need my phone number and address?” as I walked away.
I turned around and said, “I never deleted them from my phone.”
She just nodded and turned back to the next customer to help them. As I walked away I felt Action Item’s eyes burning through my skin. I paused for a minute, then turned around and walked up to David.
“Hey David, I haven’t heard your music yet but I’m pretty sure I’m going to like it.” I said.
David stared at me puzzled before replying, “Thank you sir. We’re always glad to get new fans.”
“Don’t call me sir that makes me feel old.” I snorted as I pulled down my sunglasses to reveal my eyes, “Call me Adam.”
His jaw immediately dropped and then after a minute or so he stammered, “Oh my gosh Adam, I-I’m a huge fan s-so are the other guys I m-mean we-
“Will you and the rest of the band sign the CD I got?” I asked interrupting his kiss up speech.
“Sure.” He quickly answered.
He shakily signed it then got the rest of the band too. When the rest of the band saw me they also freaked out.
“I also want a picture so I can post it on Maroon 5’s Facebook page.” I continued.
“Of course!” They all quickly cried as they got the other girl at the merchandise table to take the picture.
“Thank you so much Adam for buying our CD.” One of the guys said.
“No problem!” I said as I turned to David, “And David I just thought I should let you know, you have an amazing sister. Don’t take her for granted.”
I turned around and dramatically walked away as they all started whispering in awe. I’ve got to admit, making people star struck is one of my favorite things to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know crappy chapter title but I couldnt think of anything:p Had a lot of difficulty righting this chapter. I have no idea why...please comment and subscribe! I love hearing what u have to say!:)