Status: Active:)

My Dilemma

Kryptonite

Adam’s POV:
Beatles music was blasting. I couldn’t remember what beer I was on. Hot girls were walking all around. It was the best night on the tour bus ever.
We were still parked at Bamboozle because a certain group of girls that had Meet & Greet tickets for our show were pretty hot so the guys and I decided to invite them onto the tour bus. I had already made out with my girl, Chloe, and now she had to go to one of the many bathrooms on the bus to fix her makeup. While she was in the bathroom, Kylie finally replied to my text message. I texted her for a bit and after ten minutes or so I wrapped up the conversation with her. Now I sat on one of the two couches in the lounge, with Mickey on the other couch across of me.
“You done flirting with your girlfriend?” Mickey teased while he waited for his girl of the night to come back from the bathroom.
“Funny funny. Yeah I’m done talking to her, but, she’s not my girlfriend.” I replied before taking a big sip of my beer.
I looked around to make sure that none of the girls were around.
“At least not yet.” I continued.
“OOOH! ADAM! YOU GOING FOR THE EX!” Mickey cried.
I jumped on top of him and threw my hand over his mouth.
“Shhh! We can’t have Chloe hear I’m interested in someone else.” I snapped.
“Uhhh…Adam what are you doing?” A ditzy voice asked.
I whipped around to see Chloe standing in her short shorts and bandeau. Damn she was hot. I glanced back at Mickey and realized I was sitting right on top of him. That probably didn’t look right.
“Oh Chloe baby!” I cried as I quickly jumped off Mickey.
Mickey started laughing and Chloe looked disgusted. What was so funny?
“I better get going.” Chloe said while she stared at me strangely and started walking towards the door.
“Aww but Chloe the party was just getting started,” I whined as I grabbed her by the waist pulled her close and then seductively whispered, “You know I was going to change the music, get something really good, and then convince all the guys and their girls to hang out in the lounge so we can have the bunk beds all to ourselves so that they won’t complain about the noise.”
She pulled away and said, “I still have to go Adam. When Gabriella is done with her blow job tell her that I left to Rob’s.”
“Alright. Wait, who the hell is Rob?” I asked.
“My boyfriend. We are sooo cute together!” she squealed as she got off the bus.
I slammed the tour bus door and in a high pitched ditzy voice, mimicked, “My boyfriend. We are soooo cute together!”
Mickey chuckled as I cried in frustration, “I actually liked her! Why the hell did she decide to run off to her boyfriend all of a sudden?”
Mickey laughed, “Why don’t you look in the mirror bud.”
I walked over to one of the full length mirrors and cried, “Shit!”
It seemed that when I jumped on Mickey, his beer spilled on the crotch of my pants making it look as if I peed in my pants. I stormed across the tour bus, opened my suitcase, and changed into a new pair of pants. When I came back to the lounge of the tour bus, Mickey seemed pissed.
“What’s wrong Mick?” I asked since he has been my friend since middle school and I knew he’d tell me anything.
“Jessica comes out and says ‘I have to go. My mom yelled at me. She said I’m going to get pregnant again and she’s already fed up of taking care of my six kids.’ Who says that!?!” Mickey cried.
“That’s ridiculous. I’m pretty pissed about my date ditching me too.” I replied before finishing my beer and getting another.
“You’re not mad about your date leaving,” Mickey smirked, “You couldn’t be any happier. You liked her at first but the minute Kylie started texting you, you started crushing on Kylie again and you felt guilty for making out with Chloe when you’re trying to fix your relationship with Kylie.”
Did Mickey forget to tell me that he’s going to college and majoring in psychology? Or that he’s a mind reader?
“Not true!” I lied.
“So true.” Mickey replied.
I scowled as I caved in showing defeat and then took a large gulp from my beer, something I always did when I was frustrated.
“Dude you might want cut off on the beers now. Do you even know how many you have had tonight?” Mickey said.
I shrugged then asked, “Was that a rhetorical question?”
“What does rhetrocal mean?” Mickey answered puzzled.
I sighed, shook my head, then said, “Never mind, just forget that. I actually don’t know what beer I’m on.”
“Adam?” he said.
I nodded.
He came up right to my face and whispered, “When you don’t know what beer you’re on, that’s when you know you’re screwed and need to stop drinking,” before patting my shoulder.
I laughed and leaned my head against the back of the couch.
“Mick, I still don’t know what I’m going to tell her.” I muttered.
Mickey was digging for something in the pantry to eat when he replied, “The truth.”
I stared at him blankly.
He walked over to the other couch with a bag of chips in his hand and said, “You know, the truth. Where you don’t lie and actually tell them what really happened. I know this is a new concept for you Adam, but you’ll catch on.”
I chuckled before replying, “The truth is boring. The truth makes me look stupid. The truth makes me sound like a chicken. Would you date a chicken Mickey?”
He paused then answered, “If it was fried and I got to eat it once our relationship was over then yes.”
“Why am I not surprised.” I snorted.
He glared at me then continued, “But on a serious note, from what I remember Kylie doesn’t like to be messed around with. You know teased, questioned, and LIED to!?! If she found out you lied to her, which with your luck would most likely happen, she would kill you. Stay away from the dangerous path, stick with the safer one. I know you like to take risks but that is never a good idea when dealing with girls.”
“So you’re saying I should just tell her the truth. You think she’ll be more likely to come back to me if she hears the truth than if I made up a story that made me sound heroic?” I asked.
“Yup. Right on the dot.” He replied, “Plus if you make yourself sound heroic she’ll still think you’re cocky, won’t believe it, and leave you.”
I nodded and said, “Thanks Mickey.”
“That’s what I’m here for!” he stated.
“Really because I thought you were here to play an instrument in a band called Maroon 5? The beers may be getting me all crazy but I’m pretty sure playing bass is what you’re here for.” I joked.
He laughed and as he went to reply, the door slammed open and Gabriella stormed through the room.
“But Gabriella, wait!” Jesse cried as he tried to zip his pants up and run after her at the same time, “I swear my girlfriend and I are through! I was going to dump her next week!”
“She’s pregnant!” Gabriella shrieked as she turned around and pushed him.
“Yeah but…” he trailed off.
“But what?” Gabriella sneered.
“I really want a blow job and she won’t give me one.” He continued.
She glared at him and slapped him across the face before storming off.
As she went down the stairs to get off the bus she turned around and spat, “Hey do me a favor and tell your girlfriend that I said you’re an asshole!”
With that, she got off the bus and stormed off.
I sat there for a moment, staring into space before screaming, “Oh yeah Chloe told me to tell you that she left for Rob’s, Gabriella!”
“You’re a bit late there.” Mickey snorted.
I shrugged and finished my beer before turning to Jesse and asking, “How’d she find out?”
“She saw one of those damn letters Kelsey sent me. I think it was the one when she told me she was pregnant.” He scowled.
“That sucks.” I snorted.
“I know right?” Jesse scowled as he grabbed a beer.
“Isn’t it a bit late for a beer Jesse?” Matt asked as he entered the room.
“It’s never too late for one. Where’s your date?” Jesse replied.
“Oh she left through the back door when she saw Gabriella leaving. She said something about her and Gabriella always having to be together or something.” Matt snorted as he sat down.
“So it looks like James was the only luck one tonight.” I sighed as I got up and ran my hand through my hair.
“Yup,” Matt sighed, “But I swear if they don’t stop making so much noise, I’m going to ask them to do it on the roof.”
I laughed and said, “Alright have fun with that Matt.”
“Where are you going?” Jesse asked.
“He has to go to sleep early tonight so he can get ready for his date tomorrow with Kylie.” Mickey teased.
“OOOH!” they all cried in high pitched voices.
“Shut up! It’s not a date!” I snapped as I stood by the door to the bunk beds.
“C’mon man, admit it, she’s your kryptonite. Whenever you think of her or see her you completely change. You’re not the cocky, player Adam we know anymore. You become this new Adam that is all nice and in love.” Jesse laughed.
“Screw you.” I scowled while flipping the bird at them before going to my bunk bed.
I checked the time to see that it was four in the morning. I needed to get up early tomorrow to reserve dinner at Reckellton, the nicest restaurant in town. Usually it takes me an hour to fall asleep, but when I turned on my iPod, put the ear buds in my ears, and laid down, I was asleep in two minutes. That iPod could do wonders.
Or the beer could.
♠ ♠ ♠
So apparently in the last chapter, the BB Coding for the link didn't work:p haha I'm gonna try to see what I did wrong and fix it, but it looks like I did eveything right! Will someone please tell me what i did wrong to make the BB Coding not work? (Aha! I finally got it to work! haha I dont need help with th BB Coding anymore:p) Comment and subscribe please!!! I love hearing what you have to say!!!:D