Status: Active:)

My Dilemma

Hangover

Adam’s POV:
“Adam. Adam! Are you still alive?”
“I think all the alcohol killed him”
“Guys back up just in case he pukes when he wakes up.”
“Maybe he’s going nocturnal, drinking all night and sleeping all day.”
Four voices were bickering back and forth as I slowly began to wake up. I groaned from my pounding headache and blurred vision.
“Adam’s alive!” Matt cried.
“What happened last night?” I moaned as I rolled out of my bed.
“Well, not much. You drank like crazy but you didn’t do anything insane. You just texted Kylie, Chloe ditched you, and we all talked. At the end of the night you got really pissed at us and then went to bed.” Mickey explained.
I nodded as all of it started to come back to me. I got pissed at them because they said Kylie was my kryptonite, which was true but I still didn’t like anybody figuring out something I was trying to hide. Kylie. Shit. The dinner reservation. I quickly pulled my phone out and checked the time, it was four in the evening.
“Shit the dinner!” I cried as I quickly called Reckellton.
The guys stared at me, building suspense as I called.
“Hello, this is Reckellton. My name is Georgia. How can I help you today?” The lady said when she answered the call.
I winced as she worsened my headache then replied, “Hi it’s Adam Levine the lead singer of Maroon 5, I need a dinner for two at six-thirty tonight.”
“I’m sorry we’re currently booked for the next three weeks.” Georgia apologized.
“What!?! Do you know who I am!?! I recall telling you I am THE Adam Levine. The lead singer of THE Maroon 5! I don’t care if you have to cancel the president’s dinner reservations for tonight to get me mine, but I need one!” I cried.
“I’m sorry we have a social status policy that says that social status of customers must be ignored when operating the restaurant. Can I book you a reservation for some other time?” she calmly stated.
“Screw you bitch.” I scowled as I hung up.
“That wasn’t the nicest thing to say.” Mickey muttered.
“Perfect! They’re booked for the next three weeks and I promised her a good dinner. That’s the only good restaurant in the freaking state! What the hell am I supposed to do now?” I cried.
“Make her dinner.” Matt replied.
“Are you crazy? He’ll burn his condo down!” Jesse laughed.
“This isn’t a laughing matter you guys!” I whined as my headache got even worse.
The guys continued being ridiculous so I went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and some Tylenol to help with the hangover. As I took then Tylenol it finally came to me. I should order take out, and pretend I made it.
“Guys what are places that have good dinner for a date that offer take out?” I asked as I walked back into the room with the bunk beds.
“Olive Garden?” Matt suggested.
“Good enough!” I cheered as I looked up their number.
When I looked out the window I realized we were still in the parking lot we were in last night.
“Can I please get back to my condo?” I asked.
“Yeah! You would’ve been at your condo last night if you didn’t pass out.” James teased.
I was the only one who lived in New Jersey. The rest of the guys still lived in Los Angeles which made me have to travel a lot to record music.
“Whatever. How’d it go with that girl last night?” I mumbled.
“Not too great. The minute she realized that other people were actually going in that room to sleep that night, she left. The idiot said she didn’t want people to hear her doing ‘it’.” James scowled.
“Women.” Jesse snorted.
I shook my head and laughed at their foolishness as I called Olive Garden and the bus exited the parking lot.
I ordered a nice meal that I could pretend I made then got all my stuff together. We stopped by Olive Garden and grabbed the food before dropping me off at my condo.
When we reached my condo I grabbed all my stuff and said, “See you guys later.”
“Bye!” they all replied.
“See ya.” I muttered to our driver, Phil.
He rudely turned up his music and ignored me.
We didn’t have the best track record so to say.
When I got home I raced inside and panicked as I showered, got dressed and got the dinner table ready. I also made my kitchen a bit dirty so that it would look as if I cooked. When I was done I realized it was five fifty. Kylie is a very punctuate person and I didn’t want her to get mad. That mean I only had ten minutes to pick her up in my hangover state. Perfect. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door to go pick her up.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) wrote two more chapter but gotta revise them first. Comment and subscribe please! I'd love to get my first comment on this saying what you think about the story!:)