You Were Always Born a Crime...

You're Walking Away, And I Will Drown In The Fear

I couldn't decide if jumping off the top of this building was appealing or not.

Hello, my name is Ryli, and as you can see, I'm pretty much insane. I can't stand to wake up in the morning, but I do anyways. I'm basically alone. All my friends gone.

You see, I've been forced to move to Belleville.

Blah.

My mother just got married to the BIGGEST jerk in the entire planet. Brian. I vomit at the sheer mention of his name... My mom. Well... She's got some issues... I can barely remember a time where I could come home and she wasn't drunk. Or at least high as hell. And Brian, well, he's basically the same way.

If you actually knew me, maybe you'd think me moving would be a blessing. Once again, here lies my insanity. In my old home, I had a boyfriend, Darren. Stupid name, right? Anyways, we had a... difficult, relationship... There's some things I'd prefer not to mention... Maybe some other time. But for now, I'll update you on the present times...:

***********************************

I grabbed up my Walkman off my floor and stuffed it into my hoodie. Mom's drunk again. I'd rather be anywhere but here...

"Ryli? RYLI!" She slurred out. "WHERE YA GOIN'?!"

I ignored her question. "I'll be back eventually..." I slammed the front door behind me.

I've been here for a week and I was already sick of this apartment building. It was only three stories. Bleh, maybe that was kind of tall for a apartment building. I don't know. Anyways, it was pretty close to being completely worn down. The whole building smelt like old cheese. Ew.

In a way, this was going to be a slight bit difficult. I've only been out of the apartment twice, and that was only to the gas station and to the town bridge. Pure boredness. No where else to go. I have no idea whatsoever where ANYTHING in this shitty town was.

I think maybe I'll go look for the cemetery. I think this also classifies me to be insane. I loved cemeteries. They just... made me feel calm. Is that weird? I don't know. Believe what you will. I say it's weird. I say I'M weird. Whatever whatever...

I put my headphones on and turned up "1979". Yep. Smashing Pumpkins. Sometimes I think I need to be a little less obsessed. I can't help it. The Smashing Pumpkins are amazing... And this song makes me wish I was rich enough to have a car. It's such a cruising song.

I pulled my sweater closed to me. Burr, it's cold out... I find this kind of strange, it being the middle of June and what not.

Eh. Life's weird like that...

I looked around for anything that might lead to a cemetery. Creepy dead trees. Long winding trails. You know. Stuff like that.

Hey... What about that?

Freaky giant metal gate, a couple of dead oak trees. Yeah, this is either screaming "haunted" house, or cemetery... Both of them sounded appealing. I think I'll follow the road...

Sure, there could be freaking rapists or something down here, but does it seriously seem like I care? No. It doesn't.

I reached the gates and pushed on the icy cold metal. They opened with a loud screeching noise.

Ow... Way to lose my hearing...

I took a few steps inside. Oh yeah... Cemetery...

I jumped slightly as the intro to "Zero" started playing.

Am I getting scared? Gah! It's just a cemetery! A bunch of dead people! What could they do to me?

I walked further and further back, getting closer to the mausoleum. Huh. Fun place. A building full of dead people. Oh joy.

The last thing I'd want to hear would be-

"Ow!"

I turned my head in the direction of the yell.

"Gerard! You're stepping on my foot!" One of them yelled.

"Shhh! Frank! Shut up! I think someone's over there!" The other one said in a hushed voice.

I narrowed my eyes in the dark to try and see who was there. Great. Like I said. There was going to be rapists...

"I think it's a girl," the one named "Frank" said.

"Some one! Go out there!" "Gerard" said.

One of them, I'm assuming Frank, sort of got thrown forward.

"Whoa... You're pretty," he said.

"Um... Thank you?" Pfft, yeah right I am...