You Were Always Born a Crime...

Can't Find My Way Home...

"Heyyy, Mikeyyy," Gerard said, leaning over our bed.

Mikey and I opened our eyes a little to glare at Gerard. "WHAT?"

"What are you guys doing today?"

Mikey sat up a little. "I planned on sleeping."

"Well, since that plan has kind of gone down the drain" -fuck you Gerard- "I was wondering if you two wanted to go to the MALL!"

I blinked lazily, then rubbed my eyes a little. "I can't see why not. But seriously Gerard, stop waking us up..."

~*At The Mall*~

"Ooh! Mikey!" Gerard said excitedly. "Come look at these sunglasses!"

Mikey raised an eyebrow, glancing over to Gerard. "I'm looking at my own sunglasses right now."

I glanced around at a few of the sunglasses. God, they're like an addiction. SUNGLASSES ARE THE SHIT.

I picked a pair with thick white rims and tried them on in the mirror.

Gerard came up behind me and took a quick look. "You know, I read an article about face shapes and how they go with sunglasses. Like, round faces and square faces."

"Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow. "What kind of face shape do I have?"

"Ummm..." Gerard turned my head so he could see me better. "I think you have a circle-ish face."

"Nah," Mikey started in. "I think it's more square."

I looked in the mirror again. "I think I'm... circly square."

Mikey giggled (ah, an adorable giggle). I smiled a little to myself. "Well, I like these glasses, that's why I'll get them."

I paid (well, Mikey and Gerard) for the glasses. Mikey got an awesome jacket ((A/N: I want to RAPE HIS JACKETS.)), along with Gerard.

"Hey! Look!" Gerard shouted upon us walking out of the store. "There's Frank!"

I twitched a little, remembering the first time I met him.

I noticed the girl with him. Probably his girlfriend.

"Hey, Gee, who's with him?"

"Oh, that's Jazmyne," Gerard smiled.

Ah, well, Frankie has a girlfriend. At least he won't hit on me anymore.

"Well HI HI HI THERE!" Frank exclaimed.

"Hi Frank," I muttered.

Jazmyne smiled a little more than she already was. "Hiii!"

I blinked. A little too happy? "Um, hi there."

"So, Frankie," Gerard started in again. "do you wanna come hang with Ryli and I?"

"Sure... If Jazmyne can come with."

"Sure. Can't see why not."

Oh, the joy of new people...