You Were Always Born a Crime...

Say Goodbye the Hundreth Time...

After much talking (whining from Gerard), we all decided on a giant sleepover jambarie thing at the Way's house. Of course Donna was okay with it. She thought it was "cute" for all us kids to get together for a night of fun.

Whatever you say Donna...

We all stopped by the nearest movie rental place and rented a bunch of movies (like we're going to watch all of them in one night).

All of us settled in the living room with a movie playing in the background as we all were talking about random, pointless things that seemed absolutly hilarious. I was sitting on Mikey's lap for the majority of the time, along with Jazmyne cuddling up to Frank quite often. They make such a cute little couple...

After about three movies (I think Gerard just changed them for background noise), everyone was getting pretty tired; Mikey and I ended up making our way back up to our room while Gerard, Frank and Jazmyne all went to Gee's room.

Mikey and I stared up at the ceiling. That's always fun when you can't sleep... Ceilings...

I sighed and got up to grab my MP3 player. I hadn't touched that thing since the night I met Mikey.

I put the headphones in between me and Mikey's head and searched for an album.

"Hey, wait a second," Mikey said, taking the MP3 player out of my hands.

I raised an eyebrow. "What're you doing?"

Mikey smiled to himself as he sat up and searched for the song he wanted. "I want you to hear a song that makes me think of you."

He hit the play button and a familar tune started playing from my headphones.

"Luna" by Smashing Pumpkins...

What moon songs
Do you sing your babies?
What sunshine
Do you bring?


Mikey smiled a little more as I felt myself blushing more.

I'll sing for you
If you want me to
I'll give to you
And it's a chance I'll have to take
And it's a chance I'll have to break


Mikey moved closer to me as we both stared into each other's eyes. All I could find myself doing right now is smiling.

I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you


Mikey slowly ran his hand down through my hair, smirking a little bit, moving even closer than before.

I'm in love with you
So in love
I'm in love with you
I'm so in love
I'm in love with you


I could feel Mikey's breath hit my cheek as our lips collided.

I'm in love with you
So in love
I'm in love with you
I'm so in love
I'm in love with you...