You Were Always Born a Crime...

And We All Get Together When We Bury Our Friends.

"Oooh! Someone got laid last night!" Gerard shouted.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I practically shouted, looking under the covers at my body, which had a tank top and a pair of Mikey's boxers on it. With Mikey... well... he was just in boxers... ((A/N: =] Mmm. That's a nice thought...))

Gerard smirked. "I looked in here eariler. Mikey was lying on top of you."

I squinted at him. "Um, people tend to be naked when they have sex you know."

"Yeah, but then there's that thing where people can PUT THEIR CLOTHES BACK ON!"

Mikey smirked. Oh god, he's thought of a plan.

"Oh, of course you're right Gerard," he said.

"OHHH!" Gerard said in a shocked manner. "I SO KNEW IT!"

"In fact," Mikey smiled more evilly. "I'm up for a re-enactment of last night."

Then... well... he climbed on top of me, pressing his mouth against mine forcefully.

I heard Gerard make an "EEP!" noise, then Mikey's bedroom door slamming shut.

Mikey started laughing a little, which made me starting giggling. And trust me: it's kind of hard to kiss someone when you're both laughing.

"God, Gerard falls for anything," Mikey laughed.

"Yeah, but now he thinks we had sex."

"And?" Mikey smirked, then wiggled his eyebrows, kissing me again.

I shifted a little, getting a bit more comfortable.

After about five minutes of kissing, I thought we should probably go downstairs.

"Um... Mikey?" I tried to say through Mikey's kiss. "You're... um... getting a bit too happy down there..."

Mikey smirked a little, pressing himself against me more.

"Hey, Mikey, cut it out," I smiled a little.

Mikey stopped kissing me, looking me in the eyes with a drop dead gorgeous smirk. "As you wish." Then he got off me and started walking out of his room.

I rolled off the bed and followed him down to the kitchen.

I never thought I'd ever be in a situation where people are smirking at me because they thought I got fucked. My God...

"You know we didn't--" I was cut off by Mikey's hand across my mouth.

Frank raised his eyebrows. "God, I've been going out with Jazmyne forever now and we haven't even done that yet."

I squinted at Mikey, who was smirking at me evilly.

He's just feeling absolutly cocky today, isn't he?

Gerard grunted, mumbling something about how crazy it is that his little brother got laid before he did while pouring a mug of coffee.

I sighed, then leaned of to Mikey. "Is this your idea of a joke or something?" I whispered.

Mikey smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "I'll quit in a little. This is too fun."

So, I just went along with it. Mikey and I kept making sexual refrences all day about everything. We even managed to make Gerard gag on a bowl of ramen.

"Oh my God," Gerard said with a mouthful of noodles. "why does this taste so good?"

"That's what she said," Mikey smirked.

Gerard coughed a little, spitting the noodles back in the bowl while Mikey and I were laughing.

Anyways... It was a very eventful day of that. Then when it was late in the night (everyone was staying the night again), Mikey finally told everyone that we were joking. Of course, we had to explain to them about the whole thing with Gerard waking us up and accusing us of doing it that morning and how it all started.

But that was about it. There was no more grief from anyone... in front of us, anyways...