You Were Always Born a Crime...

...And Fade To Black...

I tried to be better about hurting myself, but it was diffecult for me... I did it less, that's for sure, but not too much less. Mikey was a good motivation to stop, but not enough for me to actually act upon it. It was hard for me to stop doing things like that...

Gerard was throwing parties just about every weekend, all weekend, ever since the parents were put on the weekend shifts. That meant a bunch of people that I don't know over every night with alchohal. I'd even get the occasional person to try and hit on me. I managed to keep most of the idiots away. Until one of those fateful nights...

"Well hey there, little lady," a random guy slurred, leaning up against the counter next to me. "What's your name?"

"None of your fucking business," I glared. I turned on my heel and started walking out of the room.

"Hey now!" he called. "Don't be like that!"

I walked faster. The living room was crammed with people and was difficult to move through. I felt a hand place itself on my shoulder. I spun around to find the same guy as earlier.

"How many times am I going to have to fucking say it?!" I said above the music.

"Obviously you haven't said it enough times yet," he smirked, overly cocky with himself, like I was actually interested in him.

"Well, I'd just like you to know, I'm not up for grabs right now. Or ever, for that matter."

He smirked. I glarred, taking a few steps back and then turning, walking away again.

I was on my guard the rest of the night. Obvious to see, that wasn't enough...

I only drank one glass of beer, then... I was out. I wasn't drunk. I passed out.

The next morning, I woke up in an unfamilar room. I sat up quickly. My clothes were gone. My mind was racing.

"God fucking damnit, Ryli," I mumbled to myself. "You fucked up..."

I got up and started searching for my clothes. All I found was my underwear, my bra, and my pants. My wallet and everything were still in their place, which meant I had my razor. I took it out and clutched it in my hand. I might be needing it. The only thing missing was my shirt.

The door to the room creaked open. I spun around quickly. The guy from the party last night stood there, holding my shirt. And there was his smug little smirk.

"I see you're awake," he started.

"What the fuck did you do?" I glarred, snatching my shirt away from him.

"Oh nothing," he smirked. I clutched the razor more tightly.

"You better fucking answer me," I shot back. "If you put date rape drugs in something that I drank, I could sue your ass."

"Some how I'm doubting you'd do something so drastic."

I squinted at him, then put my shirt back on. I took a step forward, but the man put his arm in front of me.

"Where do you think you're doing?"

"I don't think, I know I'm leaving back to my house."

"Something tells me that I shouldn't let you," he glarred.

I bit the inside of my lip, then held up my razor towards his throat. "You better fucking let me go, so help me God..."

His eyes widened. "Hey, hey, easyyy. It was just a joke-"

"Don't think I'm in a joking mood, you ass hole," I spat. Then I walked past him, out the room, then out of the house.

I wasn't far from Mikey's house, but it was a bad walk. I didn't have my hoodie, and all I had on my torso was a t-shirt.

When I walked in the door, Gerard and Mikey were in the living room. Mikey stood up.

"Holy fuck Ryli," he said. "where were you?! We were worried sick!"

I resitated. "I-... nowhere..."

Gerard gave me a skeptical look. "Nowhere?"

I glared at him. "Yes, nowhere." I turned and walked up the stairs to me and Mikey's bedroom and crashed down on the bed.

"Ryli," Mikey said, walking in after me. "what happened?"

"Nothing," I sighed. "I already said that."

Mikey sighed, lying down next to me. "Tell me."