You Were Always Born a Crime...

Make Your Choice, I Hear You've Been Pleading...

"Heyyy," Gerard leaned over me and Mikey, who were sleeping peacfully until just then. "wake uuup."

Mikey groaned. "Urgh, Gerard, what the hell do you want?"

"I want to see if you and your little sweetheart wanna see a movie, silly!" Gerard beamed.

I raised an eye brow. "A movie?"

Gerard's smile grew even wider. "YEAH! A MOVIE!"

Mikey sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes. "Wait, don't tell me which one... X-Men?"

Gerard nodded, keeping that same huge grin plastered to his face.

Mikey rolled his eyes. "Gerard. we've seen that at least three times this week!"

"I haven't seen it," I said quietly.

"SEE MIKEY!? RYLI HASN'T SEEN IT! THAT MEANS WE HAVE TO GO!"

Mikey sighed, looking over at me. "Do you really want to see it?"

I shrugged. "We're not doing any thing else."

Gerard pulled me into a giant hug. "THANK YOU RYLI!"

Hmm... This ought to be interesting...

***********************************

Gerard skipped merrily into the theater while Mikey lagged behind with me.

"Seriously, couldn't we have picked a different movie?" Mikey muttered. "I mean, Gerard practically knows it by heart..."

Mikey and I found some seats in the row that was all the way in the back. Gerard took his seat closer to the front, claiming he could be closer to the action.

Psht... Whatever. The back row is the coolest...

Most of the previews looked boring. No good movies out other than the one we were able to watch. Seriously, ever since I was a kid, I've liked comics, especailly the X-Men ones. Really, Marvel comics rule all. Hands down. From Spider-Man to The Fantastic Four. They're just awesome.

I must say, the movie was really good. Very well done. Not to mention the fact that Mikey was holding on to my hand through most of it. Aha... I still adore this boy. Really, this past week I've been with him really made me see what an awesome person he was. Cute, had a great taste in music, starting his own band with Gerard, Frank and some more of his friends. But then it struck me. I had been gone for a week. How was I supposed to explain this to my mom? Am I ever going to see her again? All honesty, I really won't mind just living with Mikey. I highly doubt my mom would care. All she does is drink. Really, she'd be glad not to have to worry about me anymore. I guess I was doing her a favor...

Mikey leaned over and kissed my cheek, making me blush. As sad as this may sound, that wonderful boy that was sitting to my right just brought back horrible memories...

Remember that Darren guy I told you about? You know, my ex? Well... he made me think about all the thing that I had worked so hard at keeping at the bay of my thoughts. The best thing I could do was forget about anything that happened between us, but that was really harder then I could have imagined. All the things that happened, all the nightmares that I'd been through, all of them were slowly coming back to me, causing me to sink back down into that deep pit that I worked at never falling into again...

A sharp pain clawed at my stomach. "Hey... Mikey..." I said through grinding my teeth. "I'll be right back." Then I rushed out of the theater to the bathroom in the lobby.

Trying to regain a non-sick feeling, I turned on the cold water and splashed my face a few times.

When I was through, I examined my face in the mirror. The thing I really hated about my apperence was that I looked a lot like my dad, the same man that walked out on my mom and I so many years ago...

All these feelings... Hate, regret, rage... I wanted to scream, pull my hair out, have an episode right there in the bathroom of the theater.

All of it. Everything. Every little bit of all the hate and pain that I felt. It all struck me at the worst possible time in the world.

I ran into a bathroom stall and locked the door. There, I pulled up my sleeve and examined my arm. I had a few scars. Not as many as I thought I would. But at this time, I could almost feel all the pain that went into making all those scars.

I dug into my back pocket, only to pull out my wallet. My little hiding place for my own toture divise.

As I pulled out my razor, I plainly dropped my wallet to the floor.

And before I really noticed, the razor was digging into my arm, letting my blood drip off on to the floor.

I stared at my arm, admirring the five or six new marks that I subconsciencely made, then to the floor, where there was about two or three huge drops of my blood.

"Aw... shit," I muttered, grabbing up a couple sheets of toilet paper to take care of the blood.

I pressed some of the paper to my arm to help stop the bleeding earlier. Afterwards, I pulled my sleeve back down to hide my shameful abuse.

Apon walking out, I was greeted by a waiting Mikey. Apperently, I missed the end of the movie.

"Are you okay?" Mikey asked. "Were you crying?"

I rubbed my eyes. "No. I'm fine. Really, don't worry about it."

"Hey," Gerard butted in. "I don't know if you guys are up to this, but... Frank's having a party tonight. You wanna join?" A devilish grin spread across his face.

I glanced at Mikey, looking for an input to see if it was safe or not.

"Sure," Mikey finally replied. "It could be fun."