You Were Always Born a Crime...

Wipe Away Those Tears Of Blood Again...

The next morning, I woke up with an uncontrolable urge to vomit.

I jumped out of bed and dashed to the bathroom where I knelt down next to the toilet, puking about four or five times.

Afterwards, I rinsed my mouth out with some water to get rid of that stomach acid taste.

Mikey making his way towards the bathroom when I walked out.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked.

I hated that he found out about my arms. He's more worried now then he should be...

"Yeah. I just needed to throw up..."

"Oh," was all he said.

I looked at the floor, not feeling that I needed to look Mikey in the eyes. I've always had a hard time doing that. People intimidated me.

Mikey and I didn't talk again until the night. Probably because he thought I was feeling too sick to talk about anything, especailly something that was bothering me.

But by night fall, Mikey brought up the subject of my sick depression again.

"So... are you willing to talk?"

I didn't reply.

Mikey sighed. "I'm not judgemental. I just care. I really want you to feel better, and I've always found talking about it to help a lot."

I stared down at my feet. I had to tell him. It was going to kill me, though I'm not sure if that was really a bad thing.

I glanced at Mikey. He still had the same worried look that he had for the past day.

I sighed for as long as I could, trying to put off the words that I knew had to come out of my mouth sooner or later.

"Mikey, I--" I waited a few seconds to find the right words to use. "I've... had bad relationships..."

"...Go on," Mikey urged.

"Before I moved to Belleville, I had a boyfriend..." I started slowly. "I left him before my mom and I moved."

"So, you're upset over a break up?"

I blinked. "No. Far from it." I pressed on with my story. "I'm was upset because... of what happened in our relationship..."

Mikey's expression changed. "Ryli, did he do something to you?"

I frowned, making a fist to try to help hold back crying. "Mikey... I... I..." I bit my lip, a few tears falling from my eyes. "He beat me Mikey..."

I felt like I was choking on all my words. I wasn't even through spilling my guts.

Mikey pulled me into a hug. "Aw sugar..."

"And..." I managed to choke out.

"And?" Mikey said, getting to sound more and more worried.

"He... He..." I bawled more, trying to keep my voice as steady as possible. "He raped me."

Mikey blinked, staring at me with a bit of shock. "Ryli... Oh God.. I'm so sorry, I--"

I buried my face in Mikey's chest, crying more and more. "Mikey, don't be sorry. It's not your fault."

Mikey pulled me closer to him, craddling me back and forth.

I didn't want to leave him. I never wanted to leave this house for anything. I just wanted to stay here with Mikey. That's all...