Status: Writing :D

How He Saved a Life

Feels Like I'm Falling In Love (CORRECTED)

Ellie

Gradually I heaved myself to my feet while trying to ignore the stabbing below my heart. With a heavy heart I looked around at the world I was leaving behind… and for the one that I would miss the most.
He wasn’t here. He’d just left me liked the rest of them… I’d ruined my chances with the only one that had ever loved me.
I had nothing left to live for.

Jack

Fuck.
I had arrived on cue as Ellie was just about to stupidly walk into the road and get herself killed. There had to be some way to stop her, but she was so stubborn she probably wouldn’t listen.
All I knew was that I couldn’t let her go now. I had only just found the one that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. No more messing around. No more having sex with random women whenever I felt like it. No more Svetlana or Jackhammer, just Jack Bassam Barakat and Ellie.
She may have been a stupid stupid girl… but that didn’t stop me loving every bone in that fragile body.
“Ellie!” I frantically shouted to try and capture her attention.

Ellie

Hearing his voice made my body freeze with tension. It was if an angel was calling me and telling me not to do it. No! I couldn’t let these hallucinations stop me from doing what I needed to do.
It was time for me to pay my debt. Once again I lifted my foot to enter the place of my doom.
“Ellie stop right now!” The voice was closer now and even more furious then before, but still not enough to make me look back. Hallucinations were not going to work.
I entered the road.

Jack

Ellie was not listening. I needed to do something and quick. She needed to know that committing suicide was not the answer.
Without a moment of thought I ran towards her. My mind didn’t even acknowledge the fact that I was putting my life at risk. The most important thing right now was her.
The whole world turned black as I pushed her onto the opposing curb. Sluggishly my body collided with hers against the solid concrete.
As soon as I felt her against my body my heart warmed. Everyone around us had disappeared and it was only us two locked in this perfect moment.
“You pathetic girl,” I breathed into her ear before she could contemplate. “Why did you run away like that?” After I had finished caressing her, I lifted my newly bruised body away from hers. Even though I was aching, I knew that she was hurting more. I could sense it as she rose from the floor and fell into my arms.
It took a moment for her to finally speak, but when she did it broke my heart.
“I’m an evil bitch that’s why. I lied to you about killing that thing.” Those words tore a hole through my previously secure heart. She wasn’t evil – very far from it actually.
“Don’t you ever say those things again Ellie. I know you’re not evil, we aren’t ready for a child yet.” As I spoke to her I looked directly into her dying eyes, ensuring I put emphasis on the ‘we’.
No longer were we two lost hearts without a cause. They were now one – beating stronger than ever before.

Ellie

Jack said ‘we’…
He does still love me.
All I could do was cry in happiness. It was overwhelming to finally have someone that cared about me and wanted me in their life. He was the first one to ever feel this way since my parents.

Jack

WHEN WE GOT BACK TO THE BUILDING, THE REACTION WE GOT WAS ANTICIPATED.
“Where the fuck did you- oh,” Alex shouted at me in an annoyed tone, which softened when he realised what had actually happened. His entire physique relaxed when he noticed that Ellie had been crying in my arms, all of his anger slipping into sympathy. Without being invited, he joined our comforting embrace.
“She tried to kill herself Alex.” I told him bluntly as his sweaty arms touched my equally sweaty back. You could tell that this affected him as he immediately sank his head into her hair.
Daniel.

Ellie

It felt strange. There was so much love in this one small group.
I had already been accepted even though I had only been around for one day. These men were now going to be my life and they were going to protect me until the world stopped turning.
Life starts now.

“What the fuck are you doing Ellie!” Get here now you bitch!” We all turned when we heard the sudden outburst coming from behind us.
It was my sister.
She was back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, sorry for the double post but i really wanted to fix this! It made Alex look like he appeared from no where so it didn't make sense xD

I have OCD