Status: Writing :D

How He Saved a Life

Too Much Time, Too Much Us... So We Fought Like Tomorrow Was Promised

Ellie

Constance rigidly approached the two of us and eagerly grabbed my hair. With a violent tug she yanked me towards her, away from the arms of the one that I loved. The entire time she stared at him with disgust.
“How was it that I knew that it would be you bunch of bastards behind her kidnapping?” She snapped at the four boys, clearing in a drunken state. They glared at her in awe.
Kidnapping? I wasn’t kidnapped… I had escaped.
Escaped from her.
As I tried to pull out of her grasp she kept bringing my back in, wrapping me in an invisible net. Still she kept spitting disgraceful words at my heroes.
“All she ever used to talk about was you, you, you! There wouldn’t be a day where I didn’t hear some shitty fact about you guys. God why can’t you all just fall in a hole and die, stop giving girls like this false dreams and endless obsessions.” Her opinions were spraying out of her mouth quicker then a deodorant can. All the boys could do was continue to stare at her, not believing what they were hearing.

Jack

The way she held Ellie.
The way she looked down at us four and spat on us.
It pissed me off.
It pissed me off big time.
I flipped.
“First off, give me back Ellie,” I suddenly shouted at the sturdy woman holding my only one, sending all of the people in the room into a state of shock. They were all looking at me. None of them believed that I had said those words. It wasn’t like me to explode at people, but I was willing to go against my morals.
When she didn’t compute I took matters into my own hands. Before the boys could grab my arms to pull me away I took the arms of Ellie then pulled her back towards me. Her hair was released from her sister’s hands in a painful manner, but that didn’t seem to affect her. A thankful smile lit her face as she melted into my chest.
“Secondly, get the fuck out of here.” I angrily pointed at the door with an erect arm. All I wanted her to do was go away and leave us to our perfect life. Nothing was that easy though.

Ellie

Once again Constance grabbed me then tried to pull me away. However this time Jack was prepared, so his strength could overpower hers. I remained in his grasp as she backed away in defeat.
Neither of us were going to let her take me away now.
“Let me take her boy, she’s better off with me. You don’t give a shit what happens to her, all you care about is getting laid and drunk. On stage you may make these ‘epic speeches’ but I know that in the inside you don’t care at all. None of you care. None of you ever has cared.” Once again she was shouting at Jack, not in the slightest realising how much we meant to each other.
The thing was, she was always the same. She was the only one that could be right, not even visual evidence could tell her otherwise.
Alex went to confront her this time, but Jack stopped him as he breathed in.
“Better off with you? Better off with you! The one that let her get raped by god knows how many boys and didn’t do anything to help her. When I met her she was covered in cuts and bruises, with no evidence or even being to see a doctor. A ‘good’, ‘half decent’ sister would have at least taken her to the doctors to be checked out for herpes. You know that shit stays with you for life.” Even when he was being heroic, he couldn’t stop his sarcasm. I loved him for that.
Typically Constance did not see his sarcasm. She once again reached to grab me but once again Jack blocked her attack with his defensive arms.
I knew she wasn’t getting to me while he was there.

Jack

This Constance was now beginning to annoy me. Her mind was unable to process the message that I was not letting Ellie go back with her. She was not even in a fit state to look after a dog.
Finally she did stop pouncing towards us, though it was in a way that I didn’t expect. In a drunken heap she collapsed to the floor, begging at my feet.
“Please. Give her back. She is the only thing I have left that reminds me of mum and dad. I may have been a bitch in the past, but all I want is to make it right. Please. I beg you. They wouldn’t have wanted her to go like this.” Now she was crying while she leant her body against my leg. All Ellie and I could do was look down on her in pity.

Ellie

It wasn’t just me that was hurting. Constance felt exactly the same. Why had she waited so long to tell me this? If she had have told me sooner we’d have been able to work something out, without all of this nonsense happening beforehand.
Instead of turning to music like me, she had turned to alcohol.
“Jack, I have to help her.” I whispered to him gently as I knelt down beside my sister and stroked her hair. It felt good to be in charge for a change.
Like a child, she buried her head into my body as she felt it resting beside her. Loud sobbing noises began flooding out of her mouth, reminding me that she was a human being as well. She may have treated me badly, but it was because she was my sister.
In the end, she needed me. I couldn’t go with Jack. I think he realised this too because when I looked up to tell him, he was already weeping at the realisation.

Jack

This was goodbye wasn’t it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay guys! I had a busy week :)
Hope you enjoy!