Status: Writing :D

How He Saved a Life

Memories that NEVER fade away like Photographs

Jack

Alex still stared at the girl as I lead her into the van and placed her on the sofa opposite to where Zack and Rian were sitting. They were in the middle of an arm wrestle, oblivious to the female that I had just sat in their presence.
“Guys!” I slammed my fist against the table that they were wrestling on, making their elbows loose their balance on it. Two burning eyes shot to me, but soon after they froze when they noticed the strange figure behind me. Abruptly they sat up with their arms laying flat on their laps.
Slowly I turned to face the girl, who was sitting with her face hidden in her hands.

Ellie

All of their eyes were on me. I had tried to keep myself hidden, but all of a sudden I was the one in the spotlight when it should have been them. They were the ones that had achieved something. I was nothing. I needed to get out.
Swiftly I lifted myself from my seat and headed towards the door, but before I could leave I felt two hands grab my delicate shoulders. Nervously I looked back to see two black holes gazing into my eyes. Alex’s…
“You are not going anywhere until we know what’s going on. If you have the guts to come out here and actually follow that idiot to our truck, we need to have the guts to help you too.” His smile made my heart melt, all negativity evaporated into the sweaty air surrounding me. He had done it again.
“I can’t tell you.” I whispered as I buried my head into his chest. He could probably feel the dampness of my tears against his body, but he didn’t act in a way that told me he did.
Delicately I felt his warm hands feel the cuts down my arm. My whole body wanted to wince in pain as he stroked the slits, but I kept still so I could savour the moment. It felt good to be touched by someone I wanted – not by them.
Not now.
Please not now.
They were back.
They were always back.
Suddenly I slipped from Alex’s arms and collapsed onto the floor, my entire body shaking. Those painful memories of that evening had torn me from the only thing that had made me feel safe once again.

Jack

“Shit!” Before Alex could duck down to comfort her, I was already at his feet. Gently I pulled her limp body up towards mine and held her in my arms like Alex had just been doing. He knelt down on the floor beside me then began stroking her hair.
“Who the fuck has done this to her?” He asked me, never had I seen him so serious in the 14 years that I had known him. “I know for a fact that no one would do this to themselves.” In agreement I nodded. For once he was speaking sense.
Zack walked over to us and lifted the lifeless body off of the ground; carefully he cradled her in his arms as he carried her over to my bed. Alex stayed on the floor looking down in bewilderment while I followed Zack.
Nothing would tear me away from this girl. She needed my help.
After Zack had released her from his grip I ushered him away. I wanted to be the first one she saw when she awoke.

Ellie

Regaining consciousness felt good. Finally my memory had released my body, I couldn’t be sure how long it would be before they would attack me again so I wanted to make the most of it.
Opening my eyes was always the hardest part. It was painful even thinking of who would be staring back at me. Obviously I had fainted and had some exaggerated dream about meeting All Time Low all in the heat of seeing them this evening, and then they had to come and spoil it… like they’d spoilt everything before.
My savoir wouldn’t want to be kept waiting forever, so I needed to open my eyes. Slowly does it Ellie, slowly does it.
As I began to open my eyes I heard someone gasp. Curiously I curved my spine to see who had released that breath of air.
My heart almost stopped again.
“You’re awake,” Jack smiled in glee, awaiting an answer from me. However instead of giving him one, I turned away from him and submerged myself into a ball.
It was real.
“Come on, stop being silly. You know that we won’t judge you no matter what has happened. Until we know what has happened though, what’s there to prove that we aren’t judging you incorrectly?” He was speaking sense actually. They may be thinking I’m an over emotional emo that just wants attention… if only they knew the truth.
I needed to tell them. It could be my only chance. Perhaps they could help those memories fade away forever.
“I was raped.” As soon as I had finished every eye on the tour bus was on me, even Flyzik’s, who had just emerged from the toilet.

Jack

My body was frozen. Never had we been directly faced with a raping incident before, not even at a record signing. All of us were speechless, with the same thing on our minds for sure.
What sick bastard had done this?