Status: Writing :D

How He Saved a Life

Trainwreck. Here We Go Again

Jack

We seemed to sit there in each other’s arms for hours. No one came into collect us, neither of us wanted to leave. This moment could have lasted forever.
Eventually though, all good things have to come to an end. Alex ended our perfect thing by walking into the room, his eyes still swollen with pain. An awkward smile spread across his face as he led the doctors inside the claustrophobic room.
“You can go now Ellie,” The doctors announced as I stumbled back into my self branded shirt before anyone could see my back. Ellie sat on my lap the entire time, subtly laughing at my struggle.
Everything was going to be ok now, I told myself. What was broken was now fixed.
I hope.

Ellie

Nothing much happened as we travelled back to the band’s van. Alex remained silently in the lead as Jack and I skipped with our hands fastened together with invisible glue. We couldn’t have been any happier.
Young and in love, that’s what we were.
There was just one thing I could do first before our happy ending began.
Walking back into the van felt strange. It felt like it was home as I stepped through the tight door. All eyes were on us when they noticed our hands were intertwined, confused about what was going on.

Jack

I could read all of their faces. There were the ones that were ok with it – my best friends. Rian, Vinny, Zack, Matt and the crew were all showing signs of joy. All they wanted for me was to be happy.
Then there were the ones I didn’t recognise, the ones only there for a short period of time before they moved on. They were ashamed of me, all thinking the same thing - ‘Why would the 23 year old want to date the little 16 year old, what a paedophile.”
You know what though. I didn’t give a fuck.

Ellie

Now was my chance.
While Jack was updating the boys on my condition I snuck off into the toilets while revealing the tablets I had cleverly hidden in my bra while his back was turned. Softly I shut the bathroom door behind me then fastened the door shut. I didn’t want anyone to witness my murder.
Swiftly I popped the pill into my mouth and swallowed without the use of water. I’d been poppin’ therapy pills a lot recently to try and ease the pain so I was used to it.
To make it look like I’d actually used the toilet I flushed the chain, watching the bowl as water trickled down the drain.
No form of guilt pulsed through my body… Was I a bad person for not caring?

Jack

With Ellie in the toilet I went and took my place alongside Alex on the couch, nervously waiting for my crew’s opinions on her. Rian was the first one to respond.
“Well dude I’m stunned. Yes she’s a bit young, but as long as you’re happy we’re happy.” He smiled as he spoke to me, which told me that he was meaning every word that was coming from his mouth. It was only my band mate’s opinions that mattered; everyone else could go to hell.
Alex was acting unusually while Rian was speaking. He wasn’t cracking any jokes like he usually would. By now he would have referred to the size of my penis and how it wouldn’t satisfy and shit like that… however he wasn’t. All he did was sit there. I needed to talk to him.
Casually I lead him outside so we could have a heart to heart. Something was up.
I loved her, and that was all I cared about.
“Alex what’s wrong?” I asked as soon as we stepped outside. He looked at me for a moment then began to cry.
Alex never cries, only when he’s speaking about Daniel.
“Jack you’re a stupid boy,” he began to say through tears, “Why the fuck didn’t you tell me, I always thought you were the one that saved me…” He paused for a moment as a look of shock flashed across my face; he’d heard everything I’d said to Emily. He had heard my secret thank you. Not wanting to interrupt his speech, I waited for him to continue.
“Meeting you, getting to know you, was the only thing that helped me get over… Daniel,” My whole body shook as he whispered the name. The space between his next sentences was so mute that I could hear the sound of his heart breaking in two as he remembered his dead brother. “If I hadn’t of had you around, I probably wouldn’t be around here anymore. You helped me to smile on a daily basis man, I… I guess I love you.” At that point his voice was so shaky that I could barely understand what he said, what I did understand was more beautiful than all of the poems he’d ever written though. Time to make a joke out of it -
“So Jalex does exist,” I laughed in an attempt to chase away my tears. However it was too late, for I was already crying beside him.
Had I really saved his life too?
Bang.
We both jumped out of our skins as we heard Emily opening the door. A grin filled both of our tear stricken faces as my brunette beauty’s presence infiltrated the outside world. Our brotherly bonding time had to wait.

Ellie

My womb yelped in pain as I took my first step outside. It twisted violently as I wrapped my arms around his smooth neck, cursing me for what I had done to it. Instead of listening to the pain I ignored it, there was something more important to be focusing on.
Why were both of the boys crying?
♠ ♠ ♠
Just going to take the time to say this:

THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS! HOPE YOU ARE ALL ENJOYING THE STORY ^^