She Can't Do It Alone

Home Is Home

The plane ride was nice. Reid and I hadn't moved and Hotch, Ashley and Jack had sat around each other as if they were already a family. We got strange looks from Rossi, JJ, Morgan and Emily, but I didn't much care. I was just happy I was finally with people who seemed to care about me.

The BAU team took Ashley and I to the office building where most of the cases they worked were figured out.

Reid pulled me by his desk and sat me on it. "And this is where I do most of my work." He smiled and pecked my lips.

I giggled and crossed my ankles. "Do I get to help you?"

"We'll see." He winked and patted my shoulder.

"Nah, you'll be helping me, baby sister." Derek grinned.

A lady ran out of a closed door and and grinned. She had bright yellow flowers in her hair and a bright yellow dress with matching heels. "Where are the little cuties?"

Derek motioned for her to come over. "Garcia, this over here is Cory."

"Hi," I smiled.

"Aw, Reid, she is so pretty!" Penelope Garcia grinned and hugged me tightly. We laughed as I hugged her back.

"Come on. I'll take you to meet the other new sister." Derek took Penelope's hand and they walked to Hotch's office.

"They are so cute." I cooed.

Spencer chuckled and nodded. "That they are. But they refuse to accept that. Now one question, Cory Vega," He sat in his chair and folded his fingers together. "Where will this beautiful young lady be staying?"

I giggled slightly. "You want me to stay with you."

He shrugged. "Well, I mean, I would like you to be close. I don't want anything to harm you, or anything at all. Staying alone can mess with the human mind. We start to see things and hear things that aren't there--"

I pressed my index finger over his lips. "Spence, I know." I giggled.

He smiled and took my hand, holding it in both of his own. We sat there for a minute, watching each other. Not wanting to let go, but knowing we'd have to. "Why don't you stay with me until we can at least find you a nice place to live?"

I nodded my head. "Sounds good. But, uh, what if I don't want to leave?" I kidded.

I couldn't believe myself at this very moment. I was moving in with a guy I met only a few days ago, and had sex with. We were already telling each other we loved the other. None of this sounded like me. I normally wouldn't even have sex with a guy even if we've been together a year, and I more than likely wouldn't move in with him for a long time, in fear of what he'd do to me. I couldn't believe I was throwing all my fears away for this one guy that may not like me tomorrow, or even next week. The sooner I found a place of my own, the better. At least I would have a placed to go if we broke up. But a small place inside me thought I needed to stay with Spencer, like it was safer with him than anywhere. He made me feel safe, and that's what mattered.

Morgan and Garcia walked out of Hotch's office and walked down the steps and over to Derek's desk. They were chatting about something as JJ walked over to them and handed Derek a piece of paper. They kept talking, not paying Reid or I any attention.

I turned around as Reid dropped my hand and started going through a stack of papers. "Are these cases?" I asked.

He looked down at them and shook his head. "Cases we've done. Those are the ones that stuck to me the most."

I came across one with the name Lila on the top. I opened the folder and started to read through it, taking in every word. At the end of the page I came across where it stated Spencer Reid was sent to look after her. I continued to read on and saw at the end were two small hearts around her name in Reid's handwriting.

I smirked and showed him the paper. "Long lost girlfriend, Reid?"

A blush spread across his cheeks as he took the paper from me. "Just a girl whom had a crush on me. Very simple, she's out of my life now. I don't even remember her.. She's been removed
from my memory. Who is she?"

"Don't lie. I know you've had plenty of girlfriends. It doesn't bother me." I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"This one wasn't exactly a girlfriend, Cory." He bit his lip nervously and placed the folder back in the stack. His nervousness always so cute.

"Even so. I don't care about the past things. It's all about the present." I smiled.

A little later on, we were allowed to go home. Or at least to my new home. Spencer took me to his house in his little white BMW. I, of course, teased him a little about driving such a car,
which made him even more nervous than before.

"You know, you are adorable when you get antsy." I giggled as he opened the door for me and led me up to his door.

"It's something I can't help." He shrugged.

I walked inside to see a living room filled with books and old records. A few dirty clothes laying on the floor, and an empty plate laying on the coffee table.

"I was in a hurry." Spencer added, picking up the clothes and throwing them into a basket.

"I'm not a very neat person." I smiled. "Can be, but normally I am not."

"I'm never this bad." He pointed to the books laying around, dirty dishes, and dirty clothes.

There was a record still in the record player and it seemed to have still been playing before he left.

I walked into the kitchen which was just off of the living room. It was small, but very few dishes lay around. I guessed for a one person apartment you didn't need very many dishes, if any. Very little food he had as well.

"We'll go shopping for food tomorrow. And you can have my bedroom, I'll sleep on the couch." Spencer spoke as he took the plates into the kitchen and sat them down in the sink.

"What's wrong with sleeping together?" I laughed.

He paused as he reached down for the dirty shirt. "I hadn't thought of that."

"That's why you have me," I grinned.

He stood up and walked over to me, placing his big hands on my hips and pushing me into the
wall. "It's why I am falling for you." He winked, kissing me on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is kind of short and sucks, but I already had this much written on my iPod, and didn't know what to add. But I already have an idea for the next chapter, so that'll be out soon!