She Can't Do It Alone

Bite Nite

I walked into Bite Nite with Ashley close behind me. The bouncer gave us each a stamp on our necks with a bite mark, telling everybody that we were okay to come in. I had a fake ID saying I was 22, since I was still younger. She was scared because she had no idea how these people would act, but I knew what may lie ahead.

I licked my fake fangs as I walked over to the bar and sat down as Ashley did the same, still looking nervous.

"And what can I get you sexy ladies?" The bar tender asked. He had long, black hair with bright blue tips and dressed in all black with tattoos all over himself. His pure white fangs shining in the bright bar lights.

"Water." Ashley squeaked.

I rolled my eyes in my mind before smirking towards him. "Take a guess, big boy." I said seductively. He raised his eyebrows adn smirked back, clearly liking my attitude.

He grabbed two glasses, filled one with water and gave it to Ashley. He then began grabbing things off the wall and started to mix them into my glass. "Are you two new here?" He asked, checking to make sure I hate the bite marks on my neck.

"This is her first time. I come here a lot." I lied.

"I've never seen you around." He tilted his head as he swished the drink around then handed it to me. "Here you go, lovely." He winked.

I smirked. "I'm a vampire. I have powers, my dear. I can change my appearance."

He chuckled and then walked off to help another group of girls. I was full aware that I had a wire taped to myself. Meaning everybody back at the BAU office could hear me, and most others talking. Also meaning Spencer may not like how I was acting, but it was all to fit into the crowd.

Ashley sipped her water. "How long are we going to be here?" She asked.

I sniffed my drink then realized I would have no idea what was in it anyway. I sipped it and tasted some kind of wine. My guess is that's what made the drink blood red. "Long enough. See these marks?" I pointed to my neck. "They are all in the same exact spot. The marks on the other guys were lower or higher. Meaning if the victims were taken from here, the marks would possibly still be on their neck." I said, remembering the photos.

"But what if they washed them off in case somebody ever did find them?" Ashley asked, trying not to notice the guy wearing a cape that had been trying to wave her over.

I shrugged and went back to sipping my drink. After a few minutes of us walking around, talking to a few kids, and us finding nothing out, a guy walked over to be and offered his hand. "May I have a dance?" He asked, eyeing my drink and then my neck.

"Sorry, I can't dance." I smirked. Ashley stood there, awkwardly. This wasn't her scene, and I knew it. But I felt.. comfortable there. Like I strangely belonged. It felt home. It was my second home, and I never wanted to leave. I wanted to dance with this hot vampire guy standing in front of me, looking all sexy. I wanted Ashley and I to stay here, become friends with these people. But she never would, and what would Reid say? I couldn't ask him to come here, and he wouldn't. But I wonder what he would look like as a vampire..

"Just once?" He chuckled lightly. I smirked and handed Ashley my drink.

"Meet me back at the bar?" I asked. I saw the unsure look in her eyes, the confusion. She probably assumed this was for the case, but it was all for myself. One night, just one night with a sexy vampire, in a night club, and me being a little light headed from the wine in the small glass. I had forgotten about the ear piece I was wearing, the one that could also heard everything I was saying. "Come on, sexy!" I called over the loud music. He grinned and led me to the dance floor.

As we danced our way around most of the others, he kept watching me. He seemed, mesmerized. "Has anyone ever told you how beautifully sexy you are?" He smiled at me, being the charming vampire he was. I was forgetting this was all an act. That these people weren't really vampires. I was being dragged into the spell into believing this was all real. The wine was actually blood, I actually had fangs, and that these were my people.

I smirked and turned my body around, pressed my ass against the front of his jeans, and began to 'sex dance' like most of the couples were doing. "Not today!"

He grabbed my hips hard, and pulled me closer to his body. The heat making small beats of sweat cover our faces and necks. He then spun me around, held me close as a slowish song came on, and kissed me. He deepened the kiss as I stood there, shocked that I barely knew this guy. But I was into it, kissing him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his sweat damped hair, and his hands roaming over my sides and hips.

Half way through the song, he pulled away and kissed my cheek. "And an amazing kisser." He winked and spun me around. A small blush spread across my cheeks. I could feel myself getting a little warmer.

He smiled charmingly once more before walking backwards into the crowd and disappearing without a trace.

"There you are!" Ashley gasped, running over and grabbing my arm. "We have to get back!" She called in my ear. I jumped, coming back in real life and looking around, puzzled.

"What?"

"Gracia called. We have to get back!" She paused and saw the look on my face. "You didn't."

I looked at her, still puzzled. "Didn't what?" I wiped my mouth, feeling as though I had just dripped soda.

"You got too involved in all this, Cory. You can't. This isn't you." She said.

I glared at her. "How the fuck do you know what is me?!"