She Can't Do It Alone

Coal Black Lips

The music rushed into my ears, the smell of alcohol entered my nose, and I could feel the heat coming from everybody's bodys in the club. I smiled as I walked through the crowd and over to the bar. I sat down on a stool and played with my necklace as I waited on the guy to take my order. When he turned around to see me, he recognized me. Pointing to me and grinning like crazy.

"I knew you'd come back for me." He teased, popping his black collar.

My coal black lips formed a smirk. "Of course, darling. I couldn't live without you!" I was speaking in my best 'vampire' voice. Romanian, or whatever that accent was.

He handed me a drink from the other night. I sipped on it for a little while. I watched the guys watch me, and the girls. They were only jealous they couldn't pull off this dress as I could.

I played a little with my curled hair and jumped down from the stool to have a look around. The beat changed every now and then. I caught them playing stuff like The Used, Aiden, and Marilyn Manson.

I danced a little as the beat got faster. My drink getting dangerously close to spilling over the edge as I moved around. Finally, I saw those same dark eyes. That same feeling his skin had against mine. I was back in my little world with my vampire prince as he held me close. Taking my drink and setting it on a table before swinging me around a few times and dipping me. When he pulled me back up, our lips touched.

My body felt weak once more. I wanted more. I needed more. I needed him. Nobody at this moment could stop me, I was with my vampire knight.

He parted our lips for a mere second as he said, "Viktor." And kissed me once more. His hands traveling down my body, mine staying behind his neck, playing with his sweaty hair. It used to be curls, until he started to sweat.

We pulled away once more and began to sway a little as the song slowed. "Cory," I muttered, smiling a little upward at the tall vampire. He nodded and kissed my neck, making sure to bite it gently before looking into my eyes.

"Want to come with me? There is a small party downstairs. Only VIV can get in." His handsome smile spread across his pale face. I gave him a short, questioning look.

"VIV?"

"Very Important vampire." He chuckled slightly. I nodded my head, he took my hand, and led me downstairs.

--------------------

*Ashley's POV*

I walked into the living room after my afternoon nap. I normally didn't need them, but today was a must. Everything happening between Cory and Reid wouldn't leave my mind. I couldn't bare seeing Reid's heartbroken face. The way he spoke as if tears were ready to burst through his already red eyes.

How could Cory be so careless? I couldn't imagine kissing another guy while I was with Aaron. I would kill myself before anybody else had the chance. She wasn't responsible enough to have a relationship; or be in love. Spencer Reid had been in love with Cory Vega, yet Cory Vega didn't seem to be in love with Spencer Reid. Her actions spoke for her, she wasn't.

I sat down on the couch, opening my mouth to speak to Cory only to realize she wasn't in the room. I looked in the kitchen to see no signs of her. I stood up and walked into the bathroom, but the lights were off and the door was wide open. I knew she wasn't in my bedroom, I'd just emerged from there.

I dug out my cell phone and dialed Spencer's number. After only two rings he answered with a shaky voice. "Hello?"

"It's Ashley. Is Cory there? Or has she been?" I knew the answer before he said anything.

"No, I haven't seen her." His voice cracked a little, causing my heart to break a little.

"She isn't here. Where do you think she is?" I asked.

I could hear his heavy breathing on the other end. "No idea. Is she.. Do you think she's okay?"

I remembered the night at the club. She couldn't.. No, it was silly. Had she really gone back to meet that guy? "I honestly have no idea, Spence. We'll find her. Erm, I'll call Hotchner." I muttered and hug up.

I had a bad feeling now. She'd gone back to him. He was dangerous and she was too naive to see it.

I quickly changed my clothes and ran outside, my phone pressed against my ear and shoulder. I wasn't taking a breath as I told Aaron Hotchner my thoughts on this. I jumped into the rental car I was using and sped down the road. I told him to call Emily and JJ for help, or anybody else that wasn't busy on a nice day like today. Even though we were working on one case, I had a feeling we were about to work on another.

------------------

*Spencer's POV*

I set down my phone after Ashley hung up. A part of me wondered why I had fallen for such a young girl in the first place, the other wondering why I was asking myself this question. I fell for her for many reasons. I loved that she, at times, still had that younger energy. But I guess she was, really, too young for me. Being only nineteen, she wanted to get out into the world. She barely had enough time to do very much. I realize now that she may only want to try different things before settling down with one person the rest of her life. I was so much older than her, mostly in mind, but I still remained happy only being with her.

Classical music softly played in the background as I stared at the pile of novels seated in front of me. I couldn't bring myself to actually read any of them since they did, in fact, have some romance inside the covers. I wasn't sure I could bare the thought of another couple being happy, but this felt selfish of me.

I looked out my window, watching the night grow darker, more spooky than the day. Though, to me, each were equally as spooky. Each containing their own secrets in which most of us did not know, nor would ever know.

I sighed, knowing that somewhere in the dark, my loved one was probably lost, scared, alone. But then again, I realized she probably had some guy wrapped around her in a dark alley way. She probably didn't need me. Though I felt the need to rush outside and find her before it was too late. Before anybody had the chance to harm such a beautiful creature.

I felt more alone than usual. I felt heart-broken, abandoned. Frankly, like a piece of shit that not even the dog wants.

--------------------

*Emily's POV*

Ashley, Morgan, and I rushed into the club. The Bite Nite, as the sign said above the wooden frame. The bouncer almost not letting us in until Morgan showed him his badge.

We split up. I ran through the crowd of people, stopping every few minutes to show a picture of Cory off my phone. Nobody had seen her, or at least didn't recognize her.

I saw a man standing guard to another door, and Ashley trying to sweet talk him. I noticed we were the three odd ones. None of us were dressed as these clowns were. Though, we didn't think of ourselves as 'vampires' either. I was fine being whom I was.

Morgan walked over and pointed to the bar. "He knows her, but he last saw her an hour ago. She had something to drink then wondered off. But he says she's probably in the VIV, whatever that means." He shrugged. We walked over to Ashley, still trying to get by the body guard.

I smiled sweetly at him, playing the lady charm, hopefully. "May we please get by? We are looking for a certain lady. She isn't right in the head, you know. We need to take her back home, please?" I added again.

He thought about it quickly and shook his head. "Nobody gets by unless you have a card." His voice boomed throughout the club.

"Listen, let us by or you go to jail." Morgan held out his badge once more, the guy's eyes widened and he stood aside.

We ran down the steps, taking two at a time. When we reached the bottom we all stopped, not liking what we saw in front of our eyes.